Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard

>Be me, meth-addicted Sup Forumstard
>been awake for 14 days, and filming for a youtube video
>naked for some reason
>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
>start trying to subtlety get away with hating women and talking trash about black people...

So, I uploaded the video and I was really high on meth... I am starting to see a lot of negative feedback on it.

Should I keep the video up, or say fuck what they think and leave it up?...

Be honest guys, is this video too much?...youtu.be/wjNUancnvuM

My brother just called me and told me to "remove my autism from YouTube".

What do you guys honestly think?

UPDATE FROM TODAY: Somebody has uploaded this video of me, making fun of me with the description "don't do meth, kids" - youtube.com/watch?v=v-Xs-M4fcxQ

I did NOT give this person (TROLL) permission to upload this video of me. Can I take legal action on this person? This is infuriating me, and I don't know what I can do to have the video removed.

Space aliens and demons are no longer a concern to me, this TROLL is. Please give me some advice Sup Forums.

Stop making this thread already you autistic faggot

maybe don't post video of your self while high on meth on the internet?
also get som help

Will you guys please just help me get the video removed? You guys have done some great things... Please.

I didn't know people were going to post repost it and make fun of me...

I guess that's the problem with posting while high, don't really think about consequences. you could try throwing a copy right on his video even if one could argue that the video is fair use sins he have edited the video.

Yes, I already tried that... No avail...

Seriously sick of your shit man. Just stop posting and sort your life out or kill yourself

No dude, this guy has made my life hell. Him and his friends doxxed me, made this video... Sendt embarrassing pictures of me to my mother... He needs to remove the video...

Who cares about the video the guy posted about you. It's some no name with less than 100 subs.Delete your videos where you're high and move on with your life and forget all about it.

Did you not read what I said dude... He's fucking with me and my life...

I hope you don't think this shit is funny...

How many more days do you think you can stay awake for OP?

I don't think there's anything you can do about the troll since he's using content that was uploaded publicly. Just ignore him and he will get bored

Longest I've gone was 15 days, It doesn't really affect me too much... Sup Forums can get ti taken down... I've seen them do it before...

Kill yourself retard.

This same thread is on /x/ where you say you're a "meth-addicted /x/tard"

Fuck off, faggot. Go to rehab and learn from your mistakes.

What's your problem dude? seriously.... This guy is driving me crazy...

Who cares?! Dude, This is bullshit... What this guy is doing to me should be illegal...

he/they only have as much power as you give them. ignore them and they will get bored eventually. let the autistic kids be autistic.

Dude, he fucking doxed me and sent this picture to my fucking mother...

Fuck that troll. Tell the alien you will smoke some meth with him if he can go fuck up that troll and make him stop. You're a legend OP and the troll is jealous of you

You're a braindead meth head on Sup Forums you're literally below trash.

You deserve to be doxxed

I'm so fucking tired of the troll man, I am serious... They are driving me crazy..

Lol it doesn't effect you? Take a look at yourself man. You're fucked. Like really you're fuck beyond repair. You wanna do meth? You wanna make YouTube videos criticising women about rape allegations? Fine but really?! You're aloud to talk shit about people but you become a butthurt little bitch when people criticise you and tell you what's What. Man seriously sort your shit out. Fucking pathetic even for Sup Forums

HOW?! I am a human being, how did I deserve this?...

>trying to get that youtube revenue
sage

i mean there's nothing you can really do about it. part of posting videos of yourself on the internet is potentially dealing with people like this.

Dude you put that shit out there for everyone to see. How did you not see this happening

very gay faggot.

You won't even do anything you god dam fifty chromosome lookin' tard

Apparently you haven't seen your mother in years so it shouldn't matter

They just make fun of me for having autism, it has NOTHING to do with the meth...

I don't get paid form youtube, dumbass. I make videos because I LOVE to do it, it is in my heart.

>face looks like it had been stung by a swarm of insects because of the "skin-dragons"
What are the skin dragons?

You're not a human tho.

How does that not matter? My mom getting a picture like this? Are you dumb?...

Uninstall your worthless druggy life already

Kek

stop smoking meth
delete your videos
ignore the sub 100 sub channel and his weeb friends
apologize to your mother
move on with your life

Why are you guys saying all this mean shit to me.... Please just help me. Why is this happening to me?

Because you're literally the worst of the worst scum on the earth acting like your some kind of human.

>

Now stream suicide or put a sharpie in your pooper

How? I never hurt other people, why are people trying to hurt me?...

You do nothing but leech on existence. Your very presence ways us down as a race.

post some qt meth addicts he can fap to to cheer him up

NO, I do not....

Please stop it, you guys....

We should really prevent meth addiction. Holy shit.

You will never amount to anything in life faggot so just end it all so we at least watch the suicide stream.

I know right? They start to look like some half race from an RPG

This thread isn't about the meth man, PLEASE... Sup Forums I am begging you guys to just help me...

People can be really persuasive when it comes to suicide

But you are just a useless meth head.

OP, here is a picture of your skin-dragons. Good luck, they are going to take you.

That's the point you methy. You're so weak some people on a Mongolian cave panting forum can force you to kill yourself like the scum you are.

>Americanpickers.gif

Please remove this God damn image you shrew... PLEASE stop!

Well said.

Just saw that over on /x/

You seem like a nice guy OP. The anons saying mean shit are just trolling. You never hurt anybody and you should be allowed to live your life how you want

TAKE IT DOWN!!!!

Thank you, man, people are been trolling me for 2 days now...

Or. You take everything down permanently.

Can this still be called a human

Nope~

I videos are fun loving and full of comedy, all my videos are jokes... This is serious...

As am I.

Why do you hate me man...?

Once again you're nothing but a pile of worthless scum.

Trolls? This is how people think and act against drug addicts in society. Not saying its good but many people lose sympathy by only seeing the deformed faces of meth addicts and the prejudices against drug addicts in general which are mainly caused by their high crime rate.

And shock videos like "this isnt normal but on meth..." indeed reduced the general meth consume in many locations but also unintentionally encouraged the hate against the consuments

I have never hurt anybody man...

Sup Forums is not your personal army
Tits or gtfo

Seriously, If I post tits you guys will help me?

It's just sad that people hate someone so much who literally doesn't affect them at all.

>drain on society

You pay taxes anyway, after that it's no longer your money and doesn't directly affect you at all. You don't pay higher taxes because of drug addicts.

Drug addicts are human too and sometimes they just need help with a problem they got over their heads in.

If people do drugs and commit crime, you can't blame the drug. There are plenty of people who handle their shit. A criminal and a drug addict are two separate things

I am not a criminal man..

Or you hang them from a tree. You'll eventually root out the scum.

>Smokes meth

Please just stop posting man....

Nah but you can try it though

I believe you OP. You seem like a nice dude. Fuck these dumbass haters

Leave or kill yourself.

bumpin with meth whore

Lol you didn't learn from almost getting doxxed last night Trent? Taking down your videos like the coward faggot you are?

Thank you man, you are a good dude user...

I did get doxxed you didn't, people sent fucked up pictures to my mom. Somebody made that fucking video and I think he's the guy that doxxed me...

You're doing gods work user.

Well if she's not a total waste of space like you are then hopefully she can get you the help you desperately need. Get your shit together.

He's an asshole... I did nothing to him...

Trent Ballson.. Sup Forums is not your personal army faggot. Kill yourself.

My shit is together... I am doing what I love and people are making fun of me for it...

Fucking stop posting pictures of me....

FUCK you piece of shit! Get off the internet! Go to rehab piece of shit!

Have a good weekend! Wow!

Maybe you shouldnt leave them on the internet... What else have you left hmm? Time will tell

user I love you user~!