9 times brazilian champion (more than anyone)

9 times brazilian champion (more than anyone)
13 national titles (more than anyone)
World champions against Juve in 1951
Biggest club in brazil.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxsports.com.br/news/298163-exclusivo-documento-da-fifa-chamou-palmeiras-de-primeiro-campeao-mundial
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck yeah.

undisputed

Z É
R O B E R T O

>World champions against Juve in 1951
only 1? kys

what about him?

He's the best Brazilian player to ever have lived.

>national titles before 1971 kek
>counting the domestic cup which excluded the top 4 teams, meaning only shitty teams competed and that's why Santo André, Juventude & co. have it
>some random international friendly match is a club world cup, lol

SPFC is the most successful club in the country, not even bambi it's just the truth.

t. memerol fan

>not even bambi

Cry more, faggot
foxsports.com.br/news/298163-exclusivo-documento-da-fifa-chamou-palmeiras-de-primeiro-campeao-mundial

>b-but FIFA said

FIFA is a bunch of corrupt senile fucks, who gives a crap.
that was the ancient equivalent of the florida cup.

what's the difference between national title and brazilian championship

There's the Copa do brazil too.
Basically, our FA cup.

and that's a relevant title? no one celebrates the domestic cup here, only when it's your only way to gain a spot for copa libertadores teams use their main squad there

only gremistas think it's relevant, they haven't won a real national title in the last 20 years

Brazil has your national cup since 1989, some time before other countries in SA get your own national cups.

what did he mean by this?

my brazilian team

>The call that saved Poop Guardiolel

spotted the cholorado

O animal was great, crazy as fuck but great. Back in the days I followed all the games home and away to see play him Batigol and Rui Costa all together

Yes, it is. Keep in mind that we have TWELVE big clubs, and only 5 titles for year (Brasileirão, Copa do Brasil, Estaduais, /copalib/ & /sudacamericana/).

People celebrates even estaduais senpai

can you direct me to a wiki for club world championships before 1962 I'm unironically curious

>N I N T E N D O

The true weeb kit.

fuck yeah

>creating titles out of thin air

nice

I agree. Although Sao Paulo had almost nothing until the 80's, title-wise they're the most successful

reply to this post if jo scored against your team

Santos is superior. Like Palmeiras ever had Pele.

Reply to this post if you are my customer.

Palmeiras não tem mundial.

>Santos is superior
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Santos are scum. I know because I fucking live in that piss-hole.

>5=9

Nice joke, Palmares

Only gramps support Santos... and little bandwagoners since Nerman played for them.

www.cbf.com.br/sac

I'd rate Boca Juniors higher than any Brazlian club

Didn't Libertadores started in 1960, how can they be 1951 world champions

>checks flag
Yep.

Fuck yeah, man.
We also have european tradition.

Oh that's sexy.

hue.

It would be fucking hard to survive without the state championships. >My team won it this year and I celebrated like it mattered anything. I love the Brasileirao, but only 1 champion per year would be unbearable.

I mean, when we look back to today, years from now, only the Brasileirao will have any importance, but right now, living in the present, any fucking title is worth it.

PALMEIRAS ENEA

>5 "national titles" were literally faxed to them
>world champions playing "ye olde florida cup"
>fluminense won the same cup in 52. the team that bought its way out of THREE relegations won't cry to fifa about "muh world championship title"

face it pig, only reason Crefisa United won the last brasileirao was because they're using your team to laundry money, not unlike what MSI did to corinthians in 05.

also, palmeiras was only butthurt about being wolrd champions because they were fucked over and downright robbed by man u back then. this 51' title is even more pathetic and actually less valid than corinthians 00' world title against fucking vasco.

Hi there. Do you think Victor Hugo is good and ready for Europe? Cause I've heard he might come and play for Fiorentina next year.

You forgot the 2 (two) Campeonato Brasileiro Série B titles

>palmeiras

Santos é a melhor cidade do país la'

Which state? Now imagine teams like West Ham, Spurs, Sunderland.... who can't celebrate shit. Must be tough.

I fear he isn't. Yerri Mina, for example, is flying.

It absolutely fucking isn't, something you'd know if you lived here.