So apparently it's illegal for me to have a fully automatic 5.56mm NATO pistol with an under-barrel grenade launcher...

So apparently it's illegal for me to have a fully automatic 5.56mm NATO pistol with an under-barrel grenade launcher, even for as basic as personal/home defense.

What's the best country for me to move to that will allow me to to have such a thing for personal defense?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VCc1YkA8puY
i.4cdn.org/gif/1464939483752.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk&list=RDtBVDdr3wqm4&index=23
youtube.com/watch?v=SnRuBzUXMS0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You planning Port Arthur 2.0?

Your going to need some tax stamps though.

In the US, to get a legal full auto sear, you need $200 tax stamp, plus a legally transferable pre 1986 firearm.

Other than paperwork it looks like this.

Decent civilian AR-15: $800

Full auto: $15,000

Obviously Sweden.

The grenade launcher is a destructive device, and needs a $200 tax stamp for each grenade.

UK

Seriously? I'm not even white enough to go on mass shootings. I just want to protect my home and hundreds of thousands of dollars of photography equipment.

Also, I do a bit of short trading on my $20,000 PC which runs 24/7 so I need to protect it for my financial security.

>hundreds of thousands of dollars of photography equipment.
Where you plannin' on movin', bro? Me an' my homies wanna come talk wit' you. We gives reel gud advice 'n' sheeit.

I would imagine I would only need about three or four at a time. I don't expect the whole armada to come to my front door. I just need something to take down light-armored vehicles just in case.

>In the US, to get a legal full auto sear, you need $200 tax stamp, plus a legally transferable pre 1986 firearm.
You're a fucking idiot.

Fullauto SBR`s literally scream: illegal!

You'd want a .50 then. No special tax stamps, and you can get API rounds easily and legally without any special licensing.

If you want to go crazy you can get a stamp for a 20mm anti tank rifle.

God bless your eardrums.

If by allowed you mean legal then just work for any government. They'll even pay you when you shoot someone's dog with it.

If by allowed you mean somewhere you can get away with it then the answer is anywhere. Even here the government is a joke. The reason it is hard is because you have been a law abiding citizen all your life and the criminals don't know and won't sell to you.

But even if it was legal, you wouldn't be able to afford one with the pocket money your mum gives you.

Thats a 37mm flare launcher

It's true though, other than illegally installing a full auto group, or becoming a class 3 dealer and selling to law enforcement.

First go to /k

they will tell you to kill yourself.

also move to Antarctica penguins do not care about gun laws

This is perfectly legal here, just expensive as all Hell.

Just looked it up, go to Switzerland.
Zhey seem to be legal there

You'll need to fork over some cash for the ATF and get stamps for the gun and a stamp for each grenade, once you do that it's perfectly legal in the states.

Woops, realized I said to get a sear and not firearm.

You can buy full auto sears online, but installing them is illegal.

Izzat one o' dem newfangled fuggdroids? I bet they go full auto.

Boating accident.

you obviously need to move to the democratic republic of the congo

they have the best gun laws in teh world

in the WORLD

You can either get a Registered Drop-in Auto Sear for the $200 tax stamp, a lightning link for the $200 dollar tax stamp, or buy a lower that's still on the full auto registry, as you mention pre-1986, for the $200 tax stamp.

I can tell you have only a vague idea of what you're talking about. You can buy a DIAS and pay the $200, but that doesn't mean you need to buy a registered lower.

You'll probably want to find a home insurer sketchy enough to cover self-induced grenade damage to your house first

move to ireland.

we dont have guns but the crisps tatse nice

OP here, I seriously am thinking about moving to a gun-friendly country.

I have about $850,000 in property assets (a suburbian home and city apartment), $250,000 in cash and bonds and about $100,000 in stocks.

That doesn't include my collection of Leica and Hasselblad rangefinders and SLRs.

I want to be prepared to protect myself and my valuables.

Yes but installing a full auto sear in a post 86 firearm will get you vanned.

If they want to fuck you good, you can be arrested for constructive intent by just owning a sear.

It's more than just a tax stamp, it's a literal registry.

Not sure if we're just arguing the same point though.

A Plr-16 and a flare launcher?

That's shit mounted to shit chief.

I heard Somalia is pretty lax on gun laws.

Well I'm going to act as though you aren't just bullshitting and just say move to the US, get your citizenship and you can buy a legal full auto off the registry. If you want to have a full auto AR, it will probably run you $25k even for just a DIAS. You can also pay the additional tax for a grenade launcher and grenades if you feel so inclined.

I think the Aussie's trying to portray home defense as over the top & unnecessary.

>grenade launcher
>basic self defense

Are Australian animals really that savage?

Arizona has some of the best gun laws. It's like the outback, but with more freedom.

The worse the bait smells, the better it works.

>Yes but installing a full auto sear in a post 86 firearm will get you vanned.
No I'm arguing you're fucking stupid.

If you buy a DIAS or Lightning link that's on the registry, you can put it into an any AR. The same thing applies to other guns with registered full auto trigger groups.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

youtu.be/VCc1YkA8puY
>Sup Forums SUCKS

I'm not bullshitting you at all. I received 90% of my late uncle's assets when he passed away (R.I.P. Uncle Max).

I have some family (another uncle) in Florida (St. Petersburg). It is possible for me to link up with him, sponsor me for U.S. citizenship somehow?

I don't care if you're bullshitting me or not. I'm just letting you know with that much money you can get NFA items easily. I have no idea about immigration so you'll have to look into that yourself.

I was making a distinction between buying a registered sear and buying one online for $50.

He doesn't know the laws, and I don't want him to just google full auto sear and click buy.

>aussie tries
>'Mericans take it seriously and discuss the logistics of legally doing it

I fucking love my fellow countrymen.

MR TAYTO

Pay a bitch to marry you and sign a prenup.

Why not get a horse instead?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1464939483752.webm

Yes but installing a full auto sear in a post 86 firearm will get you vanned.

>In the US, to get a legal full auto sear, you need $200 tax stamp, plus a legally transferable pre 1986 firearm.

That's what you said and it demonstrates that you have no knowledge of registered drop in auto sears. You also implied for the for an RDIAS you would still need a pre-86 lower.

come to think if it
irish people having crisps called "tayto" is like blacks having cereal called "ooga boogO's"

>grenade launcher
Fuck explosives.

So getting a US native missus is the easiest way? I technically am a small business owner (landscape/architectural photography) but 99.9% income comes from short trading. Not sure if they'll allow me citizenship for undeclared income.

How willing are you to leap from a perfectly good airplane?

youtube.com/watch?v=OlQ6KqTlyfk&list=RDtBVDdr3wqm4&index=23

wow sure is a lot of confusion and misinformation in here. there are two ways to get a legal machinegun in the us. one is to get a pre-86 registered receiver. the other way is to get a pre-86 registered sear. this is generally the better choice since if you crack your receiver from having too much fun, the sear is the part that's legally considered the machine gun so you can just put it in a new gun. the downside is that there are fewer models that you can find sears for. both options will cost several thousand dollars on top of the $200 stamp. anyone claiming to sell auto sears for $10 or something is almost certainly a honeypot.

I mean if you have the money to pay an immigration lawyer and all the fees, which if you're telling the truth you do, then it shouldn't be too difficult.

Why don't you just move to the outback and own a farm? you can get guns and long range rifles would be more useful if you make your land all flat paddock.

And then you can make home made IED's with a switch to arm them or not so if any vehicles storm your place kaboom, I doubt people would inspect your land.

Fuckin yowies.

>I doubt people would inspect your land.
As long as he doesn't have a pool I think he's good.

Lookup E-3 visa. Available exclusively to Ausfags, more freedoms than even a Canadian visa. Renewable indefinitely.

The other way is to steal them. Happens all the time to law enforcement. Herrderr

>Why don't you just move to the outback and own a farm?
Fuck that. Why would I remove myself from civilization?

>(R.I.P. Uncle Max)
Was your uncle a cop with a sawed-off shotgun by chance?

He actually was a cop in the past, but retired a couple of decades ago.

Have any pics of his car?

What kind of gas can go in a gas grenade and are there any types of gas grenades that make people shit themselves?

Needs more spikes if you ask me.

u're welcome

you can get a huge house in arizona if you sell off those property assets

Spikes are for slow faggots. You don't need them if they can't catch you lol.

But similar to the kind if spoilers zipperheads use, it makes the car look rad as dicks.

Is that one of them guns what was from Fallout 3 and/or New Vegas?

It was pretty obvious, but we just played along to show how silly he is for being afraid of an inanimate object.

That's a totally-not-a-grenade-launcher 37mm flare launcher, designed to launch 37mm flares and definitely-won't-ever-fit 40mm grenades.

So is Arizona the most gun friendly state? Doing a bit of research and it seems Florida is another one.

Vermont, too.

>Sanders Sentral
>Gun Friendly

Sanders cucked the fuck out

alaska

youtube.com/watch?v=SnRuBzUXMS0

>ywn have this guy as your grandpa
>ywn never shoot a .45 USP tact in your own range

jdimsa

Arizona, Kentucky and Alaska are the most gun friendly states.

are you shitting me? in switzerland it is 200 for the backgroundcheck but the guns are the same price as the semi ones
maybe even cheaper

Prove it by pledging $500 to my patreon

>made in USA
Damn it feels good to be American

>for personal defense
The 2nd Amendment is for the people to have power to challenge the government. It isn't for self defense. Thats just a lie to tell statist leftist weenies.

Nobody mentions based TEXAS.

Pretty much any state that isn't New York, California, and all of New England state sans New Hampshire and Vermont have decent gun laws. The ones mentioned are unconstitutional and shitty. Oh and Hawaii, I think.

reported

But this is a Lie

CA for example, you can only get a 416(not .50) and certainly no AP rounds

You know there is hope for the USA when we respond to lil bitch anti-gun troll posts with good discussion and real advice

We take the bait and the fishermen with it. It's like pottery

How do I browse /k/ without being patient?

They have the best memes but they are so fucking slow

Will you be my wife for legal and tax purposes?

I'm actually very interested in Alaska. Well actually Canada, but with the all the Liberal bullshit going on, I'd rather Alaska.

I love cold weather (l holidayed in Norway for a few weeks and loved every minute of it), if that makes any difference.

Lurk more?

Contrary to popular belief, Canada isn't a state. It's actually, its own country.

$500 should be nothing for someone who earns close to a million
plus i need to save up for a 7d

If you like communism and minorities come to CA and for money I will gay marry you, cuck the shit out of you by denying you all sex and fucking girls while you live in the shed and then divorce you with a prenup and you are a patriotic American.

We also have to go on a couple dates and fall in love/find our true gender identities etc, but if fags, muslim terrorist visa permit users, and trannies can do that, I think we can learn how

I maybe ignorant, but I'm not stupid. All of my friends who've lived in Canada (Banff I think?) absolutely loved it. But then again they're all extra-Liberal (ie; Green Party) faggots.

I just wouldn't be able to keep myself sane with that DUDE WEED faggot enabler in power at the moment.

What you need is a good semi auto 12 gauge shotgun. Load that bitch up woth some 000 buck and you got 20 rounds of spray and pray at your disposal.

Browse other boards while you wait. Sup Forums moves pretty swiftly so just scan /k/'s catalog while you follow your Sup Forums threads.

You're right though, /k/ produces some of the most ebin shit on Sup Forums, when they get around to it.

Oh fuck just realized you're a fucking shitskin non-Ameribro. Fuck you for trying to trick me into marry an inferior species.

You have to be on the bottom though. Also I like to choke my bitches. Bite the pillow.

I said I wouldn't sleep with you and would cuck you with women or no deal.

This ass will cost you a lot more than you can afford if you want the whole cake

Also you would have to call me a "Fucking Cunt" while you did it

I never noticed how shitty his trigger pull is on this. Can't tell if bad acting or amazing acting since he's missing the guys and getting frustrated here.

Your money won't go as far in the US. Australia seems nice. Not sure why you want to leave.