Mexican hate thread

>ugly
>smelly
>good at literally nothing
>leave their own country because they hate it so much

When will the US terminate the Mexiroach?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Q3bZ7SQJe4s
theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/how-often-people-in-various-countries-shower/385470/
pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/
youtube.com/watch?v=NI16UWObSGo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I never hear anything bad about Cubans

What the fuck is going on with the mexicans?

>Mexiroach
Mexcrement is the term you're looking for.

The Mexicans we get in the US are the reject fuck holes that normie Mexicans ostricize...and then we empower them.

Cubans are the only good hispanics in America desu

CA here. Being ganged up on by 3 mexicans at work. They call me disgusting names in the batroom while I piss and then run out. HR doesn't want to do anything with them becuase Im a white male.

It's our turn to be Scapegoat.
The Indians
Then blacks
the Torys
Then the Irish
The Chinese
After that the Italians
The the Eastern Europeans
Then the us Mexicans
I bet after us it's the Arabs

Drive for uber or something you beta

Mexicans are hard workers idiot.

100% Sup Forums approved

Do you even have any Mexicans in aus?

despite all the Trump shit that's happenings south american indian-spanish spics are better then the islander nigger-spanish spics. If Trump bashed Cuba or Purto Rico the nigger spics would be chimping out just as hard and harder

Have you even met one of us. I hope thats not an empty Statement. I'm not saying that we're all redemable but their are some that are actively malicious.

Fuck off Ahmed

Id kick their ass, but Id go to prison. They're all afraid to see me in the parking lot.

They're actually thankful that we helped them escape from their commie shithole. Cubans are grateful to America, unlike the rest of the filthy, ungrateful spics that shit all over the country that they beg and plead for gibs from.

Fucking hell. Your situation is the future of the US

Fuck dude you have to do something

Spics are all worthless creatures that deserve to die. We should make spic meat tacos out of them.
>But senior I did nothing wrong
Funny you don't look like Hitler to me

>Sup Forums approved
youtu.be/Q3bZ7SQJe4s

Which is funny, because they then try to turn the country they're fleeing to into Mexico v2.0

Lol

Almost none of those people look Mexican

Why are stormfags so ignorant?

Idk, they have pretty good food.

I have infiltrated their ranks for the glorious American Fatherland. Wish me luck, .webm related.

Mexicans are more conservative the further removed they are from the immigration. Main problem is the useless Mexican youth and a good portion of the illegals. We're getting a lot of Mexico's trash dumped on us

Don't they look Like afro-Caribeans

San Diego reporting in.
Pls save me from the taco niggers. I live in a very pretty white area but all around me is majority beaners

They're all labeled as WHITE.

Dude . What the fuck.

I could imagine this cuck making a thread on Sup Forums celebrating that he's going to go out and support his God Emperor

lmao run whyte boi

Not sure if you live in a light-skinned Mexican bubble, but those are the Mexicunts we get here. Literal human trash. But please, go on about how REAL Mexicans aren't like that.

Yeah, I LOVE Mexican food. The spicier, the better. inb4 Tex-Mex (I'm talking about REAL Mexican food, not that pretend Tex-Mex bullshit)

No they are not. 75% vote Democrat and they consistenly vote for more welfare and more handouts

its the fact that they're all labeled "white" in the descriptions on that picture

Fuck Cubans. Theyre untanned niggers.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

It's because they US doesn't clasify Afro-Antillians

American government is too much of a pussy to write "mestizo" instead. They would light up all the SJWs.

This is truly one of the things I cannot understand about the Republican Party. If we're going to get rid of darkies, let's get rid of them!

I've lived in the north and down south in Jalisco and the look of the vast majority of the people in the picture doesn't even resemble what our population looks like.

The only place in which you could find those kinds of Mexicans is in veracruz

He's talking about Mexicans though, why wouldn't he think those guys and their Hispanic last names aren't Mexican?

I would not be offended if the wrote me as Mestizo
I hate being called Hispanic...fake race

i constantly see "hispanic" on all kinds of cenus and surveys and forms i've ever filled out, so yes, they do have an option.

also what the hell is an Afro-Antillian

>He's talking about Mexicans though, why wouldn't he think those guys and their Hispanic last names aren't Mexican?

true that. i was just pointing out that image is usually used in other threads as an argument for high white crime statics. doesnt belong here tho

Basically Cuban Blacks, black people who live in Puerto Rico , Hati ,Dominican republic, the Antilles in South America Like Antigua, Turks and Caicos

>Aryan circle
Oh no guys.
We should do something

No Hispanic just created because before WW2 I think Mexicans would be classified white but really I think Hispanic should just be changed to Mestizo. Hispanic only really fits to the Spanish and Portuguese because the live in Hispania aka Iberia

>the only guys who have managed to not get caught yet are hispanics
Whites lose again

>Mexicans
>literally only useful as slave labour for white master race

Shut your mouth Abo Mix breed consider yourself lucky to be identified as Human

Says who? Some dicklet white Supremacist turd? That's good to know

>ugly
>smelly
user, that's true for any third worlders.

>mexican intellectual

Hispanic here, fuck that hard working meme. there's a shit load of trash amongst every race.

>ugly

2 miss universe, the most attractive woman are latinas.

>smelly

theatlantic.com/health/archive/2015/02/how-often-people-in-various-countries-shower/385470/

Mexico is the leader in taking showers, crackers BTFO

only good at making food, the best directos in the world, good at frontenis, boxing, football, soccer, wrestling, and baseball

that was past ugly abbo.

pewhispanic.org/2015/11/19/more-mexicans-leaving-than-coming-to-the-u-s/

Mow my lawn, slave

abbo, you are the slave.

All crackers are our slaves.

youtube.com/watch?v=NI16UWObSGo

>taking more than 7 showers a week
SMELLY AF

we like to be clean, not like you cracker.

I like Cubans desu

No matter how hard you try you can't wash the beans out.

Don't hate Mexicans, hate illegals.
Mexicans that support Trump are based.

No Mexican likes him.

Wash my dishes, bean-slave

He is German, though, no Mexican is white.

False flag thread folks.

>white
white
>white
>white
white
>white
white

Is that even serious? They all look negro/beaner, with only one depigmented nigger at the second pic related.

youtu.be/Q3bZ7SQJe4s

Thks was false flag?

>When will they learn?

Texas here, shitty work isn't hard work, not that you eurocucks know anything about it.

first pick me up My cotton, subhuman nigger ugly abbo.

Are you sure?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans_of_European_descent

30 M white mexicans living in Mexico

15 M white mexican americans.

nigger abbo subhuman, you are the most inferior race.

Mexicanos are ape-tier, you smelly beaner. Not even Latinos consider you to be human, gosh, not even peruANOS consider you to be human, you wall-climbing macaques.

I'm half mexican,

But god damn i hate beaners.

I want to send them all back, or if they stay, they can stay as fertilizer.

>Mexican
>white

Brazil and Argentina are god tier in South America

>Mexico is slave tier

ok, go to rape that nigger with your 33 nigger favela niggers ,)

Why are you starving huehue monkey macaquinho?

No, but these ___ Hate threads are journalists.

>Mejico is less black than the USA
topkek

We are white :)

A 2012 study published by the Journal of Human Genetics Y chromosomes found the deep paternal ancestry of the Mexican mestizo population to be predominately European (64.9%), followed by Amerindian (30.8%) and Asian(1.2%).[69] The European Y chromosome was more prevalent in the north and west (66.7-95%)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mexicans#Population_genetics

Arabs took abuse before you, you piece of mexcrement.

US is a nigger jungle, thats why they have daily shootings. Latin America is more white shitty US.

This is white

>that flag
>that post

really?

this image is flawed
James A. Abbott, Wade D. Albritton and John J. Dittrich are definitely white guys

aussie aussie oi oi mate gday barbie io io

>we're white
>let's beat up white trump supporters

Why are your people always trying to come to our "nigger jungle" my headless spic friend?

Kekt and rekt