If you don't own a gun, you are officially a liberal cuck who enjoys being subjugated by a ruling party

If you don't own a gun, you are officially a liberal cuck who enjoys being subjugated by a ruling party.

Prove me wrong.

the hot wheels and gi joe really tie it together

Pretty much all nice. I might turn my 5.56 ar into a pistol with that "brace"

What caliber is your m&p? Mines in .45

I need to get a 1911 pretty bad though.

>owns a gun
>claims non owners are cucks
>hotwheels on the wall

get lost faggot

Don't talk smack about hot wheels faggot

What if I want one but I'm too poor

Or doesn't live in the US

didnt say anything about hot wheels you imbecile

>literally collects toys

I didn't say anything about your mom but I fucked her last night

guns are for pussies

You're not doing a god damn thing that you should be doing with it so stfu

I'm actually in the market for my first gun. Any recommendations?

>GI Joe
>hot wheels
>calls others cucks

intersting.. how did u fuck a ghost?

I don’t understand gun nuts.

I support the 2nd amendment - but why are gun nuts so adement about having their guns for self defense? They act like big badass warriors, yet need to rely on a Chinese tool to keep them alive in case attacked?

If someone robs my house, I’m fighting them with a bat, or golf club, or my bare hands even. I don’t need to keep my 9mm loaded by my bedside because I go to bed scared every night. That’s fucking weird - to be SO scared of being attacked that you are obsessed with your guns.

Guns are for hunting, independence from the government - and yes, self defense. But it’s just so gay seeing all the wannabe soldiers with their guns saying “I’m ready for a home invasion!” Or “if there’s a movie shooting I’ll be ready!”

Bitch are you really that fucking afraid 24/7? Real men don’t need a gun to defend themselves.

>her ghost
>not digging up the body

real man.. unlike op which getting cucked on daily basis with his bb gun

dw fam your mother is next

>spend your whole life scared so you keep guns around the house to “protect your family”
>never get robbed or attacked, but your 7 year old kid accidentally killed his sister with your shotgun

I support the 2nd amendment but gun nuts are fucking dumbasses

How does a gun stop the subjugation of the middle class?

>2/10 I responded.

>buy gun to “protect your family”
>gun never gets used other than the time your 7 year old daughter accidentally blows her head off looking at daddys new toy while he’s at work

Lmao no one proved him wrong

Besides this guy

What's in the saran wrap