Explain this lava at 9/11 Sup Forums. What the fuck is it...

Explain this lava at 9/11 Sup Forums. What the fuck is it? What kind of an office building would have that kind of material in it that melts?
Also where were you when 9/11 happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4
youtube.com/watch?v=9JTcp1RlpDg
youtube.com/watch?v=tMepsU9mHwo
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/02/27/pope-reduces-sanctions-against-some-paedophile-priests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
bbc.com/news/magazine-15335899
swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-5/
swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-6/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
blog.fdik.org/WTC7/Work_Diary_from_Zhili.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's thermite.

Jews did 911. Hate to break it to you.

It's like finding out santa doesn't exist. it's hard.

>lava
Volcanoes did 9/11. OP is woke af

>Jews did 911
Hundreds of people would need to get involved. How can they keep that many people silent?

believe it our not a fucking airliner will knock down a skyscraper. This shouldn't be a big mystery to anyone.

Not necessarily. I think the thermite + controlled demolition shit is a bit far-fetched, but the fact that we used to give Al Qaeda tons of money and trained them in the 80s is suspect as fuck.

Not to mention the motive is there. 20 years later and two of Israel's sworn enemies (Iraq + Syria) are reduced to rubble. Not to mention Iran now has a ton of U.S military force surrounding it, keeping them relatively contained.

>the thermite + controlled demolition shit is a bit far-fetched
do you have an alternative theory?

WTC was demolited.
btw, I remember was few days before the end of the summer vacation.
it's not about keep people silent. it's about to ridicolize people that say something sospicious by preying on le muh feelings

Yeah, a plane hit the building at speeds excess of 300 mph and caused major structural damage.

Molten aluminium from the planes, you fucking fag.
Get a life and stop thinking that 9/11 was an inside job.
FUCK YOU

Fag , the molten aluminium from the planes had an exothermic reaction with the water of sprinkler system. FAG KYS

Building 7 is the one thing that makes me question everything

exothermic reaction ==== BIG BOOMMM

>maximum amount of entropy
>both buildings collapsed perfectly
retard

The real proof
youtu.be/Xcecg4W2yl4

Also I was 8 and in 2ND grade

We all know 9/11 was an inside job, user. I'm with you. USA is such a bullshit country. You're all just jerking each other off while your government kills its own and steals all its money... Enjoy sucking China's dick.

I was fooking me mum on the 9/11

I was in the basement fapping to a hentai game called mad paradox. Went upstairs and the news was on that the wtc was on fire, watched it then the collapse. Went back downstairs and fapped to Neko.

retard , why ....
It was not an iside job. Fag
The tower would not have collapsed in a normal fire.
But the molten aluminium from the planes had an exothermic reaction with the water of sprinkler system. exothermic reaction ==== BIG BOOMMM

That is it . FAGGGGS

Gas pipes in the building walls igniting? idk

aluminum does melt damn hot and low

A plane engine would still have moving parts I guess, the propellers could create sparks.

Oohhhhh. now I see.. Those big words that have no empirical logic explain it all... My mind is completely changed now about facts and how structural integrity and controlled demolition operates...

>pic related.

is the earth flat too?

still, one could wonder why no military jet shoot it down wax earlier.

also who the fuck cares about 9/11, there were other tragic stuff before and after it, inside job or not. To dedicate an entire day to this is a a joke. Well, propaganda more like, whatever.

Im happy im not in Miami anymore, or the USA for that matter.

Kek, one of the topics for a research paper is "9/11" real or fake? War on terror real, or mostly fear propaganda.

Seems like a fun topic, but seems too broad. As well I don't think there's enough credible sources to produce a 10 page paper on.

What are your thoughts Sup Forumsros?

> an aluminium exothermic reaction

10 pages would be easy.. Just copy\paste this thread of dumbasses who blindly believe terrorists actually pulled this shit off.

Hitler did 9/11

Was watching from my comfy apartment.
A great day was had by all.
New York rocks.

It's like how when you keep saying a word repeatedly it starts to sound weird... If you just keep saying bullshit over and over again, somebody might believe it.

Please do it.
Nobady cares. You are human trash
Save the planet KYS

what does your faggot aluminium's reaction to water has anything to do with a military jet shooting it down?

What makes me angry at conspiracy theorists is that they almost never take any action.

If you really believe that the satanic elites are kidnapping millions of children a year, then do something about it you cowardly swine.

But no, you're just going to sit there playing vidya and jerking off, instead of trying to fight against the evil.

>please do it.
Do what?... I offered no personal operatives.

>Nobady cares
Who is Nobady?

I think you might be getting a little twitchy there, buddy... Is the 9\11 truth getting to your nerves?

>==== BIG BOOMMM
That's your proof?

Said someone, who beliefs 9/11 was an inside job, without any logic argument.

Kek, It does seem easy, but there's just too much information to pull from...Which is my problem.

There's just too many aspects, and they're all significant to each other to simply to just one.

hundreds? not even hard

plus, its a multi-layered story that kept people silent because they knew its the right thing to do even if they know the official story is wrong

>If you really believe that the satanic elites are kidnapping millions of children a year, then do something about it you cowardly swine.
Except that isn't a conspiracy, but is what your wonderful Catholic church has been doing for decades. Good luck.

cause they probably don't give a fuck, just some mental gymnastics for whatever feelings they have in their life, maybe they want to imagine scenarios where they heroically save the world etc. Or just doing it for fun.

>beliefs.
Not even going to try to reason with someone that has retard levels of grammar. That's proof enough of your intellect and possible understanding of the truth of 9\11. Move along, my simple man.

airplanes

I was busy fapping while all of a sudden mom bursted through the door crying like a little bitch.
She said in awe looking at me: 'How could you masturbate at a moment like this?'
She explained what happened and my dick didn't get soft.
Finished after she left.

The thing is, there's multiple aspects to the argument, and incongruences with the stories, and odd coincidences.

Some which comes to mind, is the financial records which were destroyed, and the amount of gold stored within building 7.

Kek
>747

If this is a school project, I would look at it with your own logic, and try to present it as how YOU see it. Not what everyone else thinks. That builds you as an individual and helps you grow as an open minded person. Not saying you should believe it was terrorists or an inside thing... Just look at what you know, and what makes sense to you. And take it from there. You can still easily fill 10 pages.

aha, so why didn't the two aircraft got shoot down again? Or actually 3, there was 1 at the pentagon.

i bet the NIGGERS did it

what big boom? at what time? must have missed it in every single shot I saw

ye because, you knew everything about AREA 51 since it was built regardless how secret it is or not. Cause they can't keep all those soldiers/scientist/engineers working there silent.

Thanks user, I will use that advice for sure.

Trying to determine a specific topic is the main goal for the project at the moment. It's fairly open minded, I just gotta pick one...

You majorly underestimate the jewish elites wealth and ownership over the world... but that's exactly how they want it.
Silly goyboy.

Can you pick ANY topic? Or does it have to be something of a conspiracy vibe?

what do you think of this?youtube.com/watch?v=9JTcp1RlpDg

Fun fact: certain kinds of jet fuel, that are/were used in planes like that, CAN melt steel beams. /b is the only place that hates jews more than they hate muslims. Apart from Nazi Germany I guess

it's not only the fuel, but also the oxygen which is needed to reach high temperatures. The was a bad suply of oxygen inside the building.

> that realization when most wars have been started by the 'victim' after a false flag attack

It's the steel support beams melting from the jet fuel kek

you know, i could even believe someone had actual evidence it was an inside job, but they find out, and well.. kept him quiet.

But never mind that. Just give me A REASON WHY they planes didn't get shoot down!! Why? Its totally not like its obvious they are of course.

If only they would have planed out routes for planes, and some kind of machinery that could detect said planes on a screen, a radar maybe, and so some ppl trained to do this, could see if there is something wrong with them. Guess its too bad such technology didn't exist back then.

Lava gas? man is never hot.

Social-political, can be argumentative/informative

Because everyone involving died at 911

I would take a bath in the sauce you give me.

not same poster but...

I would imagine they weren't shot down because why would that be the first reaction to a plane being off course? I doubt they announced over the radio what their intentions were.

I think we can assume they didn't think the deviation off course was caused by a mechanical failure etc however...

Plane hijackings weren't a new thing and generally at that point involved a standoff, a list of demands and often no loss of life, imagine the reaction to a plane being shot out of the sky when this was the scenario most people would have assumed was going to unfold

I was at home

what about WTC-7 ???

youtube.com/watch?v=tMepsU9mHwo

When he says "decided to pull" I think he's referring to pulling everyone out

lol how would they get access to the columns with the building up?

And it's such a bad luck that the thousands of jet fighters were busy that day.

wtc7 still collapseses in a free fall - does not matter so much what he meant

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2017/02/27/pope-reduces-sanctions-against-some-paedophile-priests/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
bbc.com/news/magazine-15335899
Take your pick.

swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-5/
swordandscale.com/sword-and-scale-episode-6/
People who try to fight this stuff tend to "disappear" so you don't hear of them

That's just sparks.

A profesional boxer would not block a punch because it may be a muscular faillure of his opponant. It is a 6000 death worth strategy.

They don't call it "Jew York" for nothin. That joint is their back yard. Between the guilt machine (mah holocaust), threats and apathy, its not hard at all to keep shit under the rug.

aha, well if we are to believe it, there were ppl alerting their loved ones etc, from the plane somehow, and also the tower probably tried to contact the plane, and i bet the pilots also signaled if hey had a chance before they died. Or even if no answer comes from the plane, suspicious enough.

So ye, what to demand after its obviously going to crush into a building, and yes i bet they didn't think its mechanical failure or why would the pilot not told them so. Considering everything we got.

I would say its 50/50 at best. Depending on what you want to believe you can tilt it in which ever direction. Either a giant fuck up or a giant inside job.

ooooh yeee... now that you say this, i remember reading something about WHAT A COINCIDENCE some time earlier and on that day, they did some training or something, and the planes were far away, and maybe the were even on their way back, BUT OH NOOOO they couldn't make it in time .... man, what a coincidence

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet–Afghan_War

Went from '79-'89, we armed and supplied them to fuck the ruskies for 'Nam. That's the conspiracy. Then after they still had lots of shit to work with so as the groups splintered off and fought each other some thought okay let's get back at the West too.

And the rest is bombings.

The beams should have been flattened like rivet. What kind of force is required to spray them?

isn't that electricity?

did a passenger jet plane smash into the others and start the fires?

This is basically the best proof we have that it WASN'T an inside job.

You see, conspiracy nuts like to think their government is all-powerful and only the government have the ability to do something like this. The idea that their government cannot protect them is scary, so they'd rather believe the government would do something like this, than the reality.

The reality is the US government, as with any other major government, is way more incompetent and powerless than people would like to believe.

In the 80s, desperately scared of the Soviets, they did fund groups like Al Qaeda and the Taliban, and many others.

Then there's the fact they spent the entire cold war building defences to detect an attack from the outside, never expecting it to come from within.

Listen to the NORAD tapes for the really scary truth - no one, including the military, had a fucking clue what was going on.

The buildings were designed to withstand an event like that though.

I want to look into the belligerents list, key informations. Makes the goodthinking moaning.

did the burning aluminum also slice all of the support beams at a perfect 45 degree angle as shown the the documentaries after?

9/11 was a novel event, in no one's play book was there hijacking a passenger aircraft and ramming it into New York or DC.

They weren't shot down because the US Air Force were so unprepared for such an event, they only had a few jets on standby, to cover the entire airspace of the Eastern seaboard.

Then the pilots switched the transponders off - simple as that. It became almost impossible to find them.

As I said, the scary truth is the total lack of power from the US government.

This video explains it
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

I would like to gain billions of dollars, I would build 2 tower exact replica to smash many planes on them and post videos everywhere I could. Filming with HD high speed cameras. I bet I could crash 12 plane per tower before half of it fall on the side.

yeah but using his "we decided to pull" as evidence of control demolition is stupid.

If you think that brown people hopped on a plane, and carried out that plan without the US' help, you need to be euthanized.

>NORAD tapes
link?

aha but again, its strange that from what i gathered, the "fast response" protocol on intercepting airliners if anything suspicious happens like deviating from course as little as more than 8°? to "slow response" which is kind of the same just need more bullshit to get the intercept going.

And i bet they did realize something "suspicious" happened. Sure there was probably some chaos, but still if you sum all things up you can't flat out cut out the possibility of an inside job. However im better with saying Giant Fuck Up job.

Does it make it better if say it was a mistake rather than an inside job? I dunno, i bet the families of those who died in there not happy either way. But i think the biggest thing that gives all these conspiracy theories a ground to live on is what a big deal they did out of it.

Of course i guess you can say its not everywhere by now if you are not searching for it specifically but still. Its just a giant propaganda either way, the twin towers aren't the only loss of this war.

you are right, but there are still many other proofs of that

blog.fdik.org/WTC7/Work_Diary_from_Zhili.pdf

Picture of cleanup and demolishing.

>Guys, the planes did this.

Go fuck yourself.

well not to argue, but as far as i know there is group dedicated to prepare for any possible danger/weapon/etc against the USA, and research these ideas no matter how retarded they may be.

And while its possible the idea of planes crushing into buildings didn't come up [which however, let me doubt.. kamikaze] even i have to agree you can't say 100% if it was an inside job or not.

And i don't even care about it that much, cause ye terrorist attacks can happen anywhere basically, or rather, regular attacks like in Brazil, you can't just say they are all planned inside job, to control population i guess or something. Even now im thinking about it more than i would like. But point is there are many things that makes this thing fucked up. And if you take precedent things from life, you might as well assume, ye it was for power and war efforts and stuff like that. Had to sacrifice some ppl for it, but not like its that big of a deal.

It wasn't an inside job. 100% fact

There is actually an explanation for this. Humans are used to seeing structures collapse on their own scale; such as landslides knocking down single family dwellings or earthquakes destroying small shops. The world trade centers were two orders of magnitude larger than the structures we generally interact with, and we virtually never see similarly large buildings collapse.

If im on a bus, and I throw an orange, that orange will travel quite a distance, relative to the bus. If I then throw the orange from a large family home, it will travel as far but will come to rest relatively closer to the building. If I tyhrow the orange from the top of a radio tower, again it will come to rest at a point relatively close to the towers base. Finally, if I throw the orange from atop the world trade center, over half a kilometer in the air, the orange is going to seem to fall straight down and splat right near the base of the building.

It is for this reason that the collapse of the towers resembled a controlled demolition- structures that large simply do not collapse in any other way. Frankly, its actually surprising how imperfect their collapse actually was.

>over half a kilometer in the air,
how about tw7 though?

>that pic

I like how they waited until the clean up crew cut down the beams so that they could dismantle the ruins, took pictures of the cut beams, and claimed it was evidence of an inside job.

>What kind of an office building would have that kind of material in it that melts?
Amerifags like to build cheap
Steel construction is much cheaper than concrete
That a building completely collapses when there's a fire is a small price they like to pay for having lower construction costs
In Europe most high rise has at least one concrete core