Should i kms? I'm a kissless virgin 20 years old guy but atleast i'm not a neckbeard or fatass

should i kms? I'm a kissless virgin 20 years old guy but atleast i'm not a neckbeard or fatass

Nah, Man. I didn't get any rootang till I was 21.

3 gfs later, I have cute Jap Wife and 2 beautiful kids. I'm 38 now. You have too much opportunity in front of you.

Cease thy homosexuality and limpwristedness.

not when you are ugly af

So long as you're decently fit and not a physical burden to others I see no reason why you should not stay alive. Fight the good fight my friend.

lol r u me

Seriously though OP, that user is right, just chill. Got my first kiss at 20, first lay at 23, now I'm 30 and about to marry my Chinese wife. Bonus: we have a girlfriend as third, and my wife's a cuck that delivers an endless stream of Asian pussy for me to partake in.

Miracles can and will happen. Don't force it, remain true to yourself, be the best person you can be, and you'll find the right person for you. I'm actually a chubster and everything went fine for me, you'll get there.

Why do people your age always worry about getting laid all the time. There is a lot more to life than sex, and once you realize that sex isn't the end all be all thing to attain, you'll be much happier. Who knows, women might actually approach you if you weren't obsessing over relationships and sex constantly.

well i'm the guy on the right
as you can see i'm really ugly

well i don't give shit about sex i just want someone to be happy with

Have some confidence in yourself and your appearance, and get a fresh haircut, that will help tremendously.

How does it feel to have chink gaylords as children? Nobody will be attracted to those abominations. Congratulations, faggots.

the other thing is i literally don't have any friend irl or someone to go out with

Sometimes it takes years for the right person to find you, just give it your best effort and if you fail don't wallow in the rejection, as that's easy to do sometimes. Pick yourself up and keep trying if something doesn't work.

sorry OP, but you look like ugly mix of boy and a girl (i know i sound assholy, but this is not my intent).
My only suggestion is to change your style (other kind of hair, different glasses, if can try to get beard) ?

Sad bait. Everyone who has seen my kids reckon they are champs. My Daughter will probably turn out like Maria Ozawa.

i can't get a beard lol and yes i know i'm ugly

fell for the yellow fever, how low can you degrade yourself, then niggers and then dickgirls?

Nah. Asian chicks are great. Haven't deviated from the path since highschool. Married now, so that's that.

No, you’ll have chink yellow gaylords as children. What about your son? He’ll probably be one of those Hapa faggots on Reddit, complaining that nobody falls for him. Hating his life, because his faggot father couldn’t find a decent white woman.

White women and white men will always be superior in everything. EVERYTHING.

Good luck raising those gaylords. You’re going to need it.

I dont know what you're on about, white women are trashy as fuck.

>getaloadofthisfaggot.jpg

Japanese grill are the superior race

Every race has retarded people, but guess what, white people have the least. Even in retarded America with their retarded American culture, whites are still decent. You think a bunch of soulless yellows in Japan, China and Korea or any other fucking country in Asia are sophisticated? These people eat dogs, cats and hunt endangered mammals. These people are completely soulless. They’re half decent in the west, because they grew up with western values.

You have yellow gaylords are children. Ones who will hate their lives. Congratulations for fucking up.

Wizard detected

Sex is overrated and I have had countless of women.

What you will realize in time is that pussy is not the end goal of all things

As i said i dont give shit about sex

the fact is in the past i got 2 long distance relationship and some noods but they lasted a few months and nothing else

rollz

No. Simon is a level 99 Realist Necromancer cHaos Sorcerer Forever.

Even I, his fucking wife, Wouldn't Want To Not Be In His Reality.

Why the fuck does 'removing' one of life's pleasures have any bearing on the other one? Positing this question here makes NO sense because nobody would ANSWER or ASK it.