There's a costume party happening on campus and I want to go there wearing Waffen-SS uniform because why the fuck not...

There's a costume party happening on campus and I want to go there wearing Waffen-SS uniform because why the fuck not will post pics of reaction on the day of the event if Sup Forums complies

Does anybody know a trusted website where I can buy simple* inexpensive* and good quality Nazi uniforms that ships internationally?

*simple as in the generic officer uniform
*inexpensive as in below $200

Thanks in advance

Other urls found in this thread:

ww2sale.com
hugoboss.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's not cheap but this website is pretty good for that's sorta thing

www.hessenantique.com

Epic troll user

Have fun getting expelled, edgelord.

ww2sale.com
They have good quality items, but it still isn't as cheap as you'd like

I think Prince Harry might have a uniform he doesn't use any more.

PSH, you post that graphic, "LE FOLLO YOR LEADER EH HEH, HEH, HEHHHH..." and you're calling HIM edgelord? Lol, ok...

OP, that's fucking hilarious lol. Yea I'm sure you'll catch some shit for it but it's still funny, regardless.

You can probably find a cheap costume grade outfit somewhere but it will look more like pajamas than the crisp badass look of the SS (so sue me, I don't agree with the nazis but they looked like the ultimate badasses).

Also, no joke, colleges are very liberal places and you're likely to *barest minimum* get suspended at least for this semester (while still being expected to pay for it) causing you to get Fs this semester, if you have scholarships they're likely to be revoked, but more likely than not, they'll try to suspend you and even charge you with a hate crime on top of it (no joke, I bet campus police will be called and they will arrest you and they'll be pressured by the police to make an example).

I get that you want to do something shocking for fun, but a college campus is no place to be doing this. You do it anywhere else you're likely just to get jumped by the black guys (or assuming there's no black guys there) politely asked to leave and then those friends don't invite you to anymore parties.

Some degree of conformity is necessary in life. You can't just expect to break the most blatant tribal taboos and expect to come out unscathed. I personally think a man should be free to wear an SS outfit if he chooses (and reap the results that come from it), but not everyone is that open minded.

If you're looking for the *right* place to wear an outfit like that, get a fetlife account, find local dom/submissive type fetish parties, I bet the SS guy would be a big hit there...

There was a nazi costume party at a Norwegian campus last fall.

/fa/ as fuck

lol at what chunky people look like wearing cheap, wrinkled, nazi-replica, costumes.

In my experience, any time someone tries to go for a *very ambitious* costume and doesn't throw a huge amount of work at getting the look down perfect, they just come across looking extra foolish and drink themselves into a stupor in the party talking to no one as it sinks in how foolish they look....

Depending on where you go to school, you actually could get kicked out.
I really recommend taking a comedy angle on it and maybe not wearing a real swastika
But do whatever. It shouldn’t matter, but it really might

>lol at what chunky people look like wearing cheap, wrinkled, nazi-replica, costumes.
The costumes are professional replicas that they borrowed from the Norwegian national television network, you dumb fuck. They've literally been used in movies.

hahaha. dead on lol.

lol samefagging lol.

nope. two separate.

>allgemeine
>Waffen
these aren't the same and they don't look the same.

Carry around a “Spring Time for Hitler” poster
Should be solid

I hate to agree with this user, but US college campuses are not places of free speech or humor anymore. The only things “shocking” that are permitted are extremes of their own accepted ideology.

Having to agree with yourself is the ultimate sign of insecurity.

You would probably be fine as a Nazi Zombie
Might be the only way to get away with the full suit

>they've been used in movies
Well, they certainly don't look like it. And the rest of what I've said still applies, they're on chunky people that don't look Aryan and they're wrinkled as fuck so even if they *are* quality, they don't look it. Military uniforms must be pressed and crisp, if they wore a uniform like that in the service, they'd be cleaning the bathroom with toothbrushes.

And that's just the bartenders, I really wanna see how sloppy the average party-goer looks.

Truth be told, if you don't have a barest minimum of 800 bucks to spend on a quality SS uniform replica, it's just gonna looks silly and sloppy. It won't have the badass factor you've been looking for.

But this is honestly a mistake that every party-goer makes at least once. They get this notion for a cool costume that they think will work, they don't really have the time, money, or dedication to pull it off so they think half-assing it will do. Then they look stupid and friends they normally are tight with don't acknowledge them much at the party. I did it trying to be Captain Spaulding from Devil's Rejects. I didn't have the full beard (and I didn't get a fake one), I just practiced the makeup a couple times (and figured I had it close enough, make up is harder than you think).... everyone thought I was a fucking juggalo.... epic fail.

But it will be so much worse that he's shooting for the shock value of the SS, so a pitiful attempt at it will seem even more ridiculous.

Look at real people in real uniforms outside of photo shoots
You see plenty of slouchy shits and string beans
No officer is cleaning a bathroom with toothbrushes and these are all officer uniforms

You a white guy? Don't do it if you're a white guy. College campuses are ripe with racism and sexism these days...if you're a white guy and you do this people may react negatively. If you're a chick or any other race other than white you will be cool and edgy. Good luck user.

Idk
A white chick might still be screwed
Especially if they are blonde
The infighting on the far left is insane

What caused this autistic rant anyway? They were holding a theme party focused on something politically incorrect. They managed to get professional costumes for the bartenders, and I assume some of the guests.
You expect them to work out for months and get into shape in order to look like professional soldiers for a costume party? And are you actually triggered by the fact that the guests at this costume party probably don't have proper costumes?
Also, the fact that you're implying that Norwegian students aren't "Aryan", or that you can tell what they look like despite the fact that their faces are censored, implies that you're simply being a whiny contrarian who wants something to complain about.

I'll agree that they're fat fucks, but that's irrelevant.

Right!?! College is definitely not an environment for experimenting, or freedom of thought or expression. You'll be persecuted and possibly assaulted for your choice of clothes, and rightfully so!
>Toe the line, user!
I know user wasn't promoting this and i have to agree he's right, but the current state of college campuses is fucked and needs a proper unfucking.

It's not an autistic rant, I'm basically just telling OP that his look won't come across as "Reinhardt Heydrich" as he thinks. And even those fat sloppy bartenders apparently have expensive high grade costumes (according to you) and they still look bad.

But more important than the fact that he's not gonna look cool unless if he's willing to shell out a grand, is the fact that he'll probably get suspended (at best) and most likely expelled for this stunt.

We didn’t need you to paraphrase user. You already spent more than enough time on your “point”

Also you rent high end costumes and it wouldn’t come anywhere near to a grand. You could have one made for less than a grand that would look period accurate. It would just be fragile. You could buy one even cheaper
The only thing that would cost a grand would be a replica not a costume

And only then if you had it tailor made

ITT: a dumbass who will soon cry "waaaahhh i got kicked for using a nazi costume" when you get thrown out. You idiots are worst than attention seeking whores.

Hope u get shot.

>apparently have expensive high grade costumes (according to you)
These are the uniforms they used. They borrowed them from the same production studio that made this movie.

You aren't going to get a high quality uniform for cheap.

>t. Uniform fetishist who knows the price of such things

Are you posting the reactions on this thread?

You fat fuck you prob have no friends so you have no idea how normal people react. Have fun being alone and never having true love in your life. Amen.

See OP. Just start your own naza party.

>suprised that chubby kids dont look good in uniforms
lol, they are not starved ww2 soldiers

>waffen SS

The black uniforms with the armbands are fucking algemeine SS you retard. Waffen SS didnt wear those.

Sorry op but to do it right is gonna cost you at least $1500. I am 1800 in my costume and still not happy. And don't worry I worse this one to my collage and classes throughout the day no one even care's.

Chubby cops look great in uniform.

Why buy a costume? Just ask Hugo Boss if they still manufacture the real thing (or have some left over).

(giganticfaggot)

Will only work if you do a an extreme parody if not the Sjw will eat you alive

I don't mind nazi themed parties on campus. I'd even show up with a striped shirt and Jude badge. But I expect the first drink to be free.

hugoboss.com

I really thought about doing this one year.

>on Sup Forums
>talking about true love

Just replace the swastika with a T and claim you are a police officer from Trump's second term in office.

You get to dress up as a nazi, say wonderful things about Trump and everyone will love you for it.

>police officer
Say you are an immigration officer on official buisness, your job is to track down any illegal mexicans or Syrian refugees and "deport" them.

what college you go to

You need to get better at makeup first.

Hugo boss did eventually apologize for the whole nazi uniform thing, I wouldn’t have.

You need the full length leather trench to go with that.

An autist in a Nazi uniform sounds so cringy. U won't look intimidating. U will look like an autistic loser, but I guess u are just used to that, so go ahead and try to be edgy

Really? I mean they just produced clothes - why is there a reason to apologize in the first place?

I've got an Aussie duster, will that fly?

That’s what I thought, he was a designer and manufacturer looking to make a living, who cares who the customer is.

That probably looks more cowboy than nazi.