Going to be having sex with a fat girl for the first time soon, what should I expect? any advice?

going to be having sex with a fat girl for the first time soon, what should I expect? any advice?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slap her on the thighs and ride the wave in

She will not do anything at all and it will be like your fucking a dead fish. Good luck my son.

this

This plus they smell like ass

It's amazing, imagine it like this- fucking a skinny girl is like sitting on a park bench, and fucking a fat girl is like falling asleep in a lazboy

She is gorgeous

Roll in flour, look for wet spot. Buy her a Big Mac first, guaranteed lay.

>what should I expect?
bad hygiene
very limited number of positions
empty candy wraps
mold (in the room and under her fat rolls)
regret

This is hot and thick... OP is obesity

She is gorgeous mmmm I just want to have her... Here's mine and she fucks like a champ

off all these, the regret will linger longest

Depends on the girl. There are even wildebeests in the 400's who still have good hygiene & love sex. If she has a good personality then it's a pretty good indicator that she won't be a total bean vag chair.

Make sure you both shower right before (if you do too it makes them less self conscious that you're asking them to), make it part of the foreplay.

Even the hottest chick you have seen is eventually going to gain weight & get less attractive...be cool to fatties Sup Forumsrah. Most can suck a mean ass cock...

Does her name start with an L?

Is her name jess

Yes

Yes

whale detected
man the harpoons

Nice troll. But seriously is she jess from Australia?

if not, maybe shes jess from middle america

They're really good at sucking dick because they're used to shoving things down their gullet

No starts with k

Expect for bad smells

What kind of fat?

My ex was a solid 230 and a fucking machine. The way she moved her hips was magically and she rode dick like she was possessed.

That's the kicker. Some big girls just can't ride dick and it's fucking lame.

I miss fucking her so bad.

>Most can suck a mean ass cock

Can confirm.

i had a fatty ex
who just used to lay there like a virgin
user is right depends on the girl.

You fucking infant. I've had my dick wet from more women of every shape, size & color than every male on your non branching family tree combined.

Your mum should've the load in her mouth or asspipe because the jit spray Pops gave her spawned a human cockroach.

tl;dr: Fuck yourself roach baby

Fat chicks are hungry ..... they swallow

Much the same. Just more chance of fast food afterwards.

enjoy it.. my wife is a fat pig and i love to smash her everyday.. big ass is good

This
From personal experience

You're in for a disappointing time, user.

My girlfriend was skinny when we met. Since then, she's let herself go (280lbs).

There are 0 up-sides to having sex with a fat person. There's a reason for beauty standards, and it's because if you allow a woman to shun these standards and get fat, she loses any & all respect for herself, and by proxy, for the men who'd stoop low enough to fuck her.

Think about it like this. Reverse the situation.

>be fat, smelly
>no confidence, inner hatred
>skinny girl approaches you
>what the heck? she must be malfunctioning
>lay there in bemusement while a hot bitch rides you
>sex over, you want to keep her. she's the best you'll ever get
>profess undying love for this girl who's way out of your league
>"um, I'm kinda not really looking for that.."
>weep, and go back to eating Doritos (tm) washed down with Mountain Dew (tm)
>get fatter, get more resentful

The cycle repeats boi.

Oh and yeah. The "big girls do anything" mantra is 100% true. It's like they have something to prove, like "I'm fat but i still fuck just as good as a skinny girl" validates their existence. Literally did anything I asked.

>slowly work her up to anal
>"I don't like anal. As soon as it's in I cum and then it hurts."
>sex was very violent between us anyways
>hair pulling, choking, smacking, spitting
>after a few weeks of sticking my finger up her ass while hitting it from behind I spit on my dick and went for it
>"baby I don't like that"
>"I think you will"
>I stick it in, 10 pumps later she has an orgasm and then is almost crying
>I finish in her ass
>she's just shivering
>pulls me close, tells me she loves me, and we fall asleep holding eachother

Fuck I miss that girl.

You lucky bastard. I'd chop my arm off to fuck a fatty right now.

This has been the opposite of my experience. The chubbies have been way more enthusiastic and willing to work for it, with me.

She’ll let you do what ever you want, including butthole, so take full advantage. This is because low self esteem, and she wants you to be with her. So go for that deep throat (fat girls suck mean dick) and that hard anal

If she keeps clean it will be fun... but if not... FFS GTFO

Blow gravy down your pee hole with a bend straw and ride the frightening lighting.

Be kind to her. You will like the padded ride. Better than boney. Especially enjoy her nice fat ass.

Too fat

How the fuck does Sup Forums relate to my life so much? I just fucked a girl about her size yesterday. I have an athletic build, haven't worked out in years I just eat right and my job has me running around. We fucked doggy and butterfly (me standing side of bed her legs over my shoulder). MY GLUTES AND PECKS SO FUCKING SORE!! My advice, don't drink it'll just make the soreness worse.

trips were checked

Get high sativa and some sugar drink you'll need the energy to give a fuck and live with yourswlf

Preggers?

Would creampie

Plan for the worst, but have a positive attitude for the best.

Worst: She smells of death, her vagina is death. She didn't brush her teeth or her hair since puberty hit. She acts like your damn lucky to be in her presence. Buy the Plan B pill, Murphy's Law . . .

Best: She's literally a breathe of fresh air. She's understanding and willing to teach/learn. She enjoys cuddling. She has no gag reflex or at the very least blows you like her life is a stake. Pussy smells of heaven, tastes amazing. Pissy's tight like a virgin mainly due to her breakup from "That Asshole". She abstained the entire 9mo. And she's an amazing cook. DON'T FUCK THIS UP!!

discord gg/tJ4uqG2

They are so desperate, so don't be afraid to tell her what to do. Also, let on that you can smell her, it will make her more reader to please. Fatties ate super worried about stinking.

I wish. That make Her get even fatter faster.

This

This

You know, funnily enough, I’ve only had two experiences with larger women and you just described both of them perfectly

If you are into farting, get ready for that bass drop

Lol my chubby slampig was a tight little slut. She always needed help and paid with her ass. Made her cheat numerous times

I have limits. She might be too big for sex

as soon as i stick it up her butt she starts squirting everywhere.she loves it.
and my fat wife makes a FuckTon of money

As the fat waves overtake you try to enjoy

>>limits

Holy shit this bitch is furious haha

>any advice?
Wear a condom.

She's probably too fat to conceive tbh

A smooth comfortable ride without ribs or hip bones poking you

>Wear a condom
no need
oral and anal only

This of course. Take advantage of fatties, they will do it.

Being crushed by 500+ pounds as she rolls over isn't fun. Happened to a buddy of mine

Did she die from diabetes or a heart attack?

make her ride you like this for maximum jiggles

expect ALOT
like ALOTTLE

Damn it! Fucking gear shifter stuck in reverse again.

Let's see your dick OP - length is a very important factor in cases like these.

A fat bitch is like a moped, fun as hell, until you get caught on it.

The only position they are good at is being bent over. You also demand that they suck your cock. Get a big ass bed too.

Good like OP

Big dif between fat and awesome thick. Fat us dusgusting. Thick never quits

it's six inches

>Good like

this could legit go in my scynce folder

I've plowed a few bbw's in my day... get ready for some missionary and don't expect her to move around much... other then that it's about the same.....

Something worth noting though... chicks that are like 70+ lb's over weight usually have more than a physical problem... they usually have a few screws loose as well... that's why they're twice the size they should be... So wear a rubber unless you want psycho-potomous baby mama

That's a little light OP. Put a wad of TP on the head of your dick then roll the condom over it and your dick. This should give you a bit more reach. At least it will help keep you in

doggy it up mate

>bad hygiene
faggot, while more dirty best

This. They are so focused on trying to please.
Make her your fuckmeat OP.

This is not that insane. Once you give her an orgasm, it will change her brain chemistry and she will imprint on you, and she'll follow you forever!

>going to be having sex with a fat girl
congratulations, maybe you stop being faggot

user still wets the bed though.......