Hi (i'm vegan)

hi (i'm vegan)

no, you eat meat and you know it

Shoe on head or bust

hello vegan, im user

How long?

You certainly look malnourished. I bet the shortened lifespan makes it easier to make friends as they know they won't have to put up with you long.

LMFAO

You can't eat dick and be a vegan.

I thought vegans and vegetarians lived longer?

That's the Finnish football girl :3

You know the deal, tits or gtfo

Hey OP, I have a question for you. What is it like to be a faggot?

hi (I eat animal flesh and shit out their souls)

and i should care because..?

LOL think about it. You have a dumb ass cow, standing there all day in a meadow, chewing cud, swatting flies from its ass. Then someone comes along and loads it up in a truck, taken up the road a spell, unloaded into a building, shot in the head, throat cut, hung upside down to drain the blood, taken apart by guys with sharp knives, pieces separated, go to another building, the meat is cured, ground up, meat from other animals added, spices added, fed through a machine, turned into sausage, sent out to supermarkets, bought by me, added onto a pizza, cooked, eaten, then shat out, flushed down, turd travels sewer pipes, enters a treatment plant, solids filtered from the water, solid material is then taken to be processed into fertilizer, that is then sold to people, who sprinkle it into their tomato gardens, which grow juicy tomatoes, which are eaten, and then shat out, then flushed......

It's the ciiiiiircle of liiiiife

ON THE LEG OF THE LEOPARD, AND THE WIIIIINGS OF THE HEN

Is night fertilizer legal yet? I know you can get milorganite, but that's for lawn grass

Hi, im vegan

i'm sorry for you

Nothing tastes as good as being vegan feels.