Who else is excited for the unprecedented levels of salt on this board when Hillary wins in November?

Who else is excited for the unprecedented levels of salt on this board when Hillary wins in November?

Guess I'm a #Artillery4Hillary now.

I'd make a wager with you about it if I didn't know you'd welch on it.

I am. I look forward to drinking the delicious tears of Trumptards this November.

I don't really care either way.

Stick to your Foster's, Joey. Trump's already got this locked.

I wonder if trump supporter's level of denial will be even higher than bernie bros'

Really makes your think. Well i guess i'm #Terminallyhill

>Trump's already got this locked.

We'll see. :)

There is one thing I know for certain. Hillary can't win.

I really hope she wins after all the newfag retards have flooded us. Trump threads consist of bots spamming the thread with 3-4 word sentences.

We already won. This is the victory lap

I don't really care all that much. I was a Rand guy, but have jumped on the Trump train--mostly because he is funny, isn't a hardcore feminist like Hillary, and triggers progressives. If he loses, it's just third term Obama and SJW business as usual.

There is zero chance she lives that long. She had a dozen new micro strokes this year alone.

At this point the only thing holding her brain together are ungodly amounts of blood thinners. her blood is so diluted even a paper cut could be fatal.
But it won't save her. The next big stroke is coming no matter what. And that will be the end of that.

I think Sup Forums knows that Trump is losing.

You can expect bern fags to support Hillary in November so she'll have almost 60%.

I don't even find this remotely likely anymore. Way to suicide, dems.

Sshhh. No tears. Only dreams.

you're so fucking stupid burger wishing your own nation to fail.. you haven't thought this through.. But certainly do not ever even attempt to migrate here with your leftist bullshit family if everything goes awyr and hillary wins.. just remember at..also i spit in the face of you. for betraying everyhing the american ancestors stood for.

>Trump is the most disliked major candidate in the history of American politics.
>Clinton is the second.

If she gets indicted, whoever replaces her is a shoe-in for the presidency.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

>terminallyhill

Honestly, I'm not excited at all. In a sense I want to have my day where I can say "HA SEE I TOLD YOU IT WAS TIME FOR REPUBLICANS TO APPEAL TO SMALL GOVERNMENT", but I'd rather have a full retard big gov republican in the White House than Hillary. Dubya was full retard but I'd take him over Obama any day.

Hillary isn't even a hardcore feminist; she's just using Planned Parenthood as a mouthpiece and playing up "muh womyn" in an unsuccessful attempt to bring over Berners.

trump is going to win. i should have bet money on it but my metier is predicting stuff and little shitweasels lie you run around the cracks trying to hedge stuff.. you're a terible analyst a stupid person and i want you to believe that hillary will win just so you will lose every single fucking thing you have.. You've earned it.. please hedge your bets.. or shut the fuck up.

as if your tremendous stupidity is not enough to vote for basically a member of a mafia family.. thinking she will do you good.. you deserve you and people like you to crash and fucking burn.

Gonna be legit bummed, family. Start really prepping.

It's too late, Danebot. It's too late. The Dems harvesting the full brunt of their corruption and the Republicans fielding an army of literally retarded candidates ruined any hope we could ever have of a decent president this year.

it's not too late trump is going to win.. please consult your 8 ball that you apparantly use for analysis and consider youself inempt once again.. Consider it a learning experience for future ventures.. but as donald says once a chocker always a chocker.. have a nice day.

what you're not even going to poke fun of my remedial chocker comment, which refers to rubio spelling it wrong.. you've lost your edge, take a vacation enjoy the sun reassemble yourself and stop being a pussified little bitch This is clearly not the game for you right now.. you can't be true to yourself and thus you are rendered redundant.. have fun.

Tell me, what did the american ancestors stand for, and how is Hillary betraying that.

Old satanic cunt.

In a twisted way i hope she does win. It would once and for all prove that we are not in kansas anymore.

how much corruption is hillary and bill been engaged engaged in.. stop asking questions that you do not want the answer to.. though if you search you will find.. If you don''t you're a stool pidgeon. make your choice..

For the sake of this discussion, how are you defining corruption?

It won't happen. But if it does, Sup Forums will just go back to HAPPENING/accelerationist mode and that's not so bad either.

>unprecedented levels of salt

ideally, massage deep into the wound/s

you don't want to follow me into the rabbit hole if you want to sleep at night.. but you can find things if you suggest to yourself that you wish to do so.. things might happen..

>but you can find things if you suggest to yourself that you wish to do so
if you want to affirm your already established beliefs you can find information that does that

you're retarded

well.. for example selling military weapon and blueprints to china just for starters, it's no mystery why they have exact replicas of usmil and usnavy stuff.. though in times of war the leaked things are embedded with trojans so that if they choose to wield the weapons against the US might end out bad for them.. can neither confirm or deny.. and partly psyops on that part. or is it...

Look this queen bitch of the universe has along with her hubby sold out america for decades.. the sex scandals are MINOR in comparison she's got so much dirt underneath her "presidential" hide that she would choke on it if someone would push it.... that she's choking on it already with the emails...

This is the most illiegitimate president cater to saudis and china etc. that you could ever elect in history she's that bad she makes watergate look like childsplay

Now i'll tell you another thing you incredulous infant.. look.. presidency of the us specifically at this poiint of time.. it's not some kind of affirmative action, i don't know what kind of lack of rudimentary thinking you find yourself in.. but you can't simply elect someone cause womenz.. or cuz whatever.. this is not a roaod sideshow.. this is the presidence of the us, this impact massive amounts of nations, i don't give a shit about your feelings, what i care about is competence, perhaps once you detach your mouth from your bosses arse.. you'll start to realize how important this is and act accvordingly. Cheers.

and ofcourse a little spelling errors so you can throw it all out and sleep like a baby tonight deferring it all in the bullshit caterogyr.. but tomorrow consider it. evaluate it.. and find it to be accurate.. and take my advice and thank me later..

Mate, only in the US would you get excited over a beer as shit as fosters.

It's a tough deal.. thank yourself for taking the first step..

>Hillary becomes president
>Britain stays IN the EU
>Euro-sceptic political parties are banned in all European states

We have a bright future ahead of us.

She will win for sure and Sup Forums will become her biggest admirer for starting WWIII

I'm excited to sell my extra AR for $10,000 to buy a new kayak and a shit-load of survival gear with.

Honestly don't care either way. The shear amount of liberal tears Trump has already caused to be spilled will sustain me for the next 10,000 years.

wow......really makes u tink i guess im a #clintoris now

Not even joking, if Hillary wins, me and the wife have made the choice to not have children. She would be at least 31 by the time Hillary left, perhaps as old as 35.

I'm not using it as a threat, just a matter of fact. If that's salt, then that's salt.

What board? All these worthless NEETs will get drafted to serve in HER WAR. I can't wait for all the DO IT FOR HER posters drawn up Rosie Riveter style of NEETs rolling up their sleeves to serve as the cooks and laundresses of Hill's Boys who will go off to fight the ebil emenies of Ysrahell.

You will all be doing your part, and not a one will be pulling a trigger on a joystick to incinerate muh terrorists.

>#Terminallyhill

I just hate how she pimps America out like a whore and Americans who signed up to protect our freedom, lose their lives for Abu Abdullah's interests instead. It just disgusts me especially since anyone can see Saudi Arabia donates money to her. What pisses me off more is they invested 2.5 billion to uber, makes me want to start a national boycott of their company. I don't know what to do, I'm just disgusted

She is not going to win

Not sure America will be stupid enough to elect one of the most vile and evil human beings in the history of American politics, but it won't surprise me. Dark days ahead if it happens.