Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time

>Your daughter brings home her black boyfriend for the first time
How do you react?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P-vWeM25brQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If he acts like a nice guy, then I'll be nice too.

If that was her choice of date then she's lost already. Probably tell her to leave my house, I'm not having a race traitor in my house even if she was born with that proclivity.

Hello and what is your name? My name is Daddy. It us nice to meet you.

>and

Well, it was a pleasure to meet me, I'm sure. IfyoubreakherheartIwillfuckyourfaceintooblivionyoulittleshit but other than that, you have a great night. Goodbye now!

U r so fucking gay bro

If he's a good person, then that's ok. But I guess I'll treat him like any other boyfriend.

fetch a stout stick and bludgeon the fucker, for starters

>treat him like any other boyfriend.
You mean like ?

Idk if I would like his cock on my daughters ass

Hide the valuables

File a police report for a stolen daughter

Double murder/suicide

Tell him she's pregnant
he'll leave immediately

Dude. Too funny dude. You should write fucking comedy user holy shit. I am literally dying because of what was clearly intended to be humor sowow

i would not have a daughter in the first place becaus I am to alpha my sperm would not make a female

as usual

You are even fucking gayer holy shit. Plus real men actually shit their cum anyway because its fucking gay to have jizz touching your dick you fuckking hamo

/thread.

Not every black person is a nigger.

Let them go to the room upstairs then i peak and masturbate to the thought of my daughter getting fucked by a real man with huge cock

very good idea

Bait

Disgusting pervert dad

And there it is. The fucking gayesy gay gay guy ever gayong it the fuck up with his gay again. Gay damn it man. Do yall gay ass niggas even fucking try? Do you ever even think for your own gay fucking asses or do you just let other gays dp all thinking for you? How fucking gay do you have to be to not see how youre gaying ylur whole life up on this toxic ass shit? Meltin ur brenz fer de maymay cuz i am da super gaygay.

Fuck. FUUUUUUUUCK. Fucking fck i love gay people you bu ch of gay fucking faggots GAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY peoplepeoplehateblackpeoplebutnotgaylikehomobutgaylikeyousuckatlife

One gay user to another; G. A. Y. Im out
>drops gay
>leaves thread even gayer then before

user...dude...ypu ogay over there?

act nice to them, gain their trust, and then roofie their drinks. After they've passed out, I'd score some high grade heroin and inject them with it to keep them drugged up until I can take them to a secluded area deep in the forest. I would bury them up to their necks and fill their mouths with cotton. I'd piss and shit on their heads before leaving. I'd come back in a week after they've died and bury them deep enough so nobody will ever find them

I'd hurt him real bad. She'd have a couple days to move out. If she wanted to nurse his wounds she could. But I wouldn't have a daughter anymore

That you even gayed so hard makes this eveb gayer you gay person

Shoot him, shoot girl for being a bitch, shoot family for judging, shoot neighbors coz they saw me shoot 5 people, shoot the cops shoot everyone on earth.

I'm da boss now

>homosexual.gay

I pull her aside and tell her to break up with that nigger, or take him to Grandpa's farm to work there... unpaid.

>hehe lel if dey no tink i m gay i can b da gay n m a raciss 2 haha lol cocks r kewl

>i pul her aside and tell her " i m gay is this cool y/n" n she sed "it is kewl cuz u my pap pap n luv u" have teh sex wit dotter n black boi 4 teh gay

>I respect your decision, i hope you, as an adult post 18, respect my decision to make you move out of my house. You can do whatever you want, but in this case, you won't have my support

I'd be a little disappointed because i know she doesn't actually want to be with him. Girls do this when they are young cuz tolerance and le rebel XD. But every single one ends up regretting it and back with white men.
But my daughter would have to learn on her own. If you forbid your daughter when it comes to men you'll only drive her further away.
Believe in your kids

I respect your decision but because I am GAY AS ALL FUCK I have to act like a racist bitch and do my part in making sure this world stays as shitty and GAY AS ALL FUCK. Its the only GAY i can peove how GAY i am kin child. Ok i love you have fun with your GAY partner but mot to much fun 4 real tho. I mean kids at your GAY? That shit is GAY

same

agreed

>hah lelelele i m so gay i preten to b not gay n i tink no 1 nos i m gay lelelell

>be me
>tell daufhter to do b a gay
>she say ok but wit black gay
>i say ok but also wit whit gay and yellow gay an red gay n all gay
>she sed dada i m not slut i m gay
>i seyd Did you just fucking slut shame me patricia? You little fucking bitch. The pussy that GAYED ypu into this world is about to GAY you out of you little frog eyed hussy

sGAYame
aGAYED

>ask if i can watch him fuck my daughter or if he wants to fuck my poo hole.

Also gay but in the homosexual way. Also incestuous. Is this Frank Black?

If I had a daughter, that means have some to take care of, meaning an actual reason to life. .. Life's looking good from my point of view

Not gay(in the archaic way). Maybe get you a pet, bud?

This is great and all and might be fun for a bit but go find yourself a nice black girl instead.

I'll treat him like any other boyfriend. Of course I'll do an extensive background search and hire a PI to follow him around. If he's on the level and she's happy, I have no qualms.

Girl gay get? Good going, goon. You've won an internet.

Psychotically gay. It's gay that it just might work(at being gay).

Feed the bodies to my pigs

This literally just happened to me. My 13 year old daughter bought home her first boyfriend, and he was black, more accurately aboriginal. He was too nervous to talk to me honestly. My wife spent the next few weeks laughing at my ongoing heart attack until their relationship ended on it's own.

Christ I hate that little shit.

Honestly, I'd be shocked at first, and then the only real difference between my first meeting with a black bf and white one is that I would put more stress on future plans like "Are you planning on going to college?", "What do you want to do for a living?", Etc. I'd also probably base more of my judgement on what he says his home situation is like, and what his parents do for a living.

My daughter can handle herself. You guys raised a bunch of beta cunts if you're worried about them fucking a black dude. My daughter would have that chocolate impaler so fucked up he'd go back to his own race.

Eay to notice and point out the obvious...gayly.

That's perfect

This is a good life lesson to teach your daughter. People should be accepting and realize it is OK to hang with Blacks.

>Alpha Gay: this ones a "top"
Tldg(too long didnt GAY)
He was probably nervous because your gay asshole was gaping so hungily toward him. Young gays seem to find that gaytimidating. Also, what kind of loser is so gay they turn that into gay ass skin color gayness? Fuck bruh. Get a fucking gay why dont you

i shoot the nigger

Suck my gay dick you insecure gay gay. Also killing kids might be funny. But im pretty sure its still gaylegal

it isnt
niggers are subhuman
fuck off moralfag

If she tends to the nigger, toss both out

>i shoot the gay black boi(with my gay white cum)

This is normal for gentiles only.

>Uses the word 'Gay' 9 times
>Uses gay terminology
>Talks about gaping male asshole
That should knock the scent off the trail, bud. Nobody thinks you're in the closet.

Just keep being fixated on homosexuality and men's assholes. No one will suspect a thing.

>moralfag
>is if having morals makes their argument less valid or like it makes this clearly emotionally stunted user any less gay

look at the picture dumbfuck

hand him a condom when she isnt looking and then probably just hover around her room until they start fucking and masterbate

>implying that your Wee Willy condom is going to fit an africanus criminalus breeding bull

>realizing youre gayer than gay fuck this. Racism is lazy. How fucking stupid do you have to be to fall for that shit?

I mean, what level of insecurity does a person need to look at skin color as a reason to hate people? If aliens made contact with us they'd take one look and exterminate our degenerate species because of shit like this. If we kill each other for bekng different colors wtf would we do on a galactic scale, right? If thats the waywe go Im just gonna say it now; people your GAY racost asses are the reason why we deserve it.
>actually drops gay
>leaves after all the other gays itt still havent learned anything becuz chenj is bad n its hard 2 lern or care about ppl

This guy gets it

I am gay. Well called. Have a nice gay user.

>me having a daughter
Oh am I laffin. Plus if she isn't dating white then she I failed as a father period

But every nigger is a black person.

lol u tk him 2da bar|?

I act normal, but from this day I never initiate contact. I do not ask questions, I do not call, etc. I try to keep every conversation to a bare minimum minimum. I deny all invitations, cause no time sweetie. I just smile.

It would actually be okay, as long as it's not a gangbanger.

A nigger would not be okay, but a negroid gentleman of high moral character would be fine.

i get her pregnant that night.

Actually no. I've met quite a few crank head white niggers

FAG

youtube.com/watch?v=P-vWeM25brQ

Shave her head and eyebrows.

What daughter.

nigger found

Dance goyim! Dance!

My wife has a daughter with a black guy he is gone now. I wonder if she will bring a black guy when she starts fucking

Ask if he’d like her mom too

My daughter also brought a little nigger. Dressed up like a little gangster or whatever. My best friend Jon has a son around her age so I asked Jon if perhaps his son wanted to go to six flags with my family and his son said yes. Told my daughter we didn’t have enough room for the little black boy and by the end of the day my sons friend and my daughter really kicked it off. The next day she broke up with the black for my friends white son.

white father of a mixed daughter? good luck. you get all the entitlement and bullshit from her white mom and all the persecution complex that she gets to use because she's mixed

She is 12 now

>patterns in insults
either projecting, or not smart enough to come up with a better one