Any anons in interracial relationships?

Any anons in interracial relationships?

I'm a Indian man dating a nordic woman. Wherever we go people stare at us like they're looking at aliens. The people who approach us always say nice things tho.

Share your stories

Are you fascinated by the multitude of toilets we have up here?

Sure you are panjeet.

poo in the loo

How did she react when you gave her directions to the designated shitting street?

Is she a nordic alien?

You, in this day and age I wouldn’t be so surprised if Pajeet managed to hook up with a Nordic girl. These days, these women will do the “wildest” things just say “fuck you” to everyone.

post proof that you're a smelly sandnigger or gtfo. Either way, kill yourself

No

I know you don't want a real answer but India is entirely divided by class with the largest inequality of living conditions. Most people are poor and can't afford anything or live on the street.

But there are rich people who live like royalty. I was born in a very wealthy family and spent most of my life moving from mansion to mansion. My family believed God favored us that's why we had nice things but most of the country was poor.

Nah, she's just a nice girl. I make her laugh and we get along great.

yes im a afrikan man living in sweden, but i have no problem with that, because its probely because my girlfriend is hot

We'll stop shitting in the streets and they won't stare Panjeet

Yep white English dating a woman from Pakistan... Get looks from most Indian people.

>I'm a Indian man dating a nordic woman.
indian_man_rode_a_bicycle_through_several_countries_to_look_at_some_bobs.jpg
Somebody please deliver this, lol.

Er det så racistisk, som de siger?

To be fair Indians don't like paki's in general. They're generally viewed as terrorists

>I'm a Indian man dating a nordic woman

>Nah, she's just a nice girl. I make her laugh and we get along great.

I know about this, my woman can't stand Indians in general.

>yes im a afrikan man living in sweden, but i have no problem with that, because its probely because my girlfriend is hot

Ha, ya no. Probably not.

>I know about this, my woman can't stand Indians in general.
>dating a nordic woman

do they ask why you never poo in the loo?

If you have kids they're going to be killed in the upcoming race war and you're going to hang from a tree.

How often do you bathe? Are you cut or uncut

Daydreaming this hard lmao

She thought this was funny as well.