Hey Sup Forums, do you think it's normal to wear tactical vest in public? I mean, yeah I'll stick out like a sore thumb...

hey Sup Forums, do you think it's normal to wear tactical vest in public? I mean, yeah I'll stick out like a sore thumb, but the advantages it gives just makes me think. I don't gotta put my bag down and find my keys, I don't gotta reach too deep in my pockets to find my phone, and I can get my Snicker bars without having to stop and reach down for my bag again, my wallet, and my other stuff without doing too much stopping and grabbing. Oh, and I can put in many other things I might need quick access to. Best of all? It's hard to pickpocket me now. I have lots of pockets, but most of them are in the front. They're not gonna grope my mantits now are they?

Other urls found in this thread:

gentlemansgazette.com/men-waistcoats-odd-vest-how-to-wear/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No it's not normal you lazy fat fuck. There's literally no reason for you in your normal life to be wearing a tac vest.
I guarantee you wear it everyday you'll get flamed hard.

The advantage from having a tactical Snickers is just too great to ignore.

I totally agree with you, but you would look like a retard with a tactical vest full of snickers. On the other hand, you got a tactical vest full of snickers.

Wear something that won't scare people like a fishing vest; or even a fancier vest( at the cost of some extra pockets ). If you go around wearing a tactical vest in public you and your intentions may be misunderstood.

gentlemansgazette.com/men-waistcoats-odd-vest-how-to-wear/

Go for it and stop being societies cuck, don't ask permission next time.

Autism

I can't decide if this is more neckbeard or autismo.

Post nudes faggot

When my vest is full of Snickers, I'm ready to pic related
I like that idea, but the pockets usually become too small, and the vest deforms with the more things put into it. Makes it uncomfortable to wear
Both, you're looking at both
I'll spare all your eyes with the visual details. Just imagine obtuse pointed nipple that blends in with the areolae, all covered in hair. At least a B cup in size.

The reasons to wear them, is pretty good, as far as societal norms is not taken into considerations. And that's what makes the idea autistic. Yes, I'm aware that my idea is autistic. But you gotta admit, it looks like a good idea for people to start wearing them.

OP is going to do this and make the news. I'll bet he even gets arrested for disturbing the peace. Disorderly conduct incoming.

Although it'll be undoubtedly useful to have all those chest pockets, you'll look like a autist at best, and at worst the next potential shooter, i dunno how you can even consider this without having some major social retardation's.

are you the autistic love-child of /k/ and /fa/?

I doubt that wearing a tactical vest with snickers protruding out the pouches would signal as a threat. Jealous of my snacks, maybe, jealous of how easy I can grab my car keys and drive off, maybe. But I don't think people will call the 911 reporting "Yeah, this guy's standing right there conveniently taking out and then munching his twinkies in a tactical vest, now he's checking his phone too, please send an officer"

How can people think I'm a shooter, when I carry no guns? Do I make a finger gun and start yelling out "pew pew" ?

I might be, but I rarely go to /fa/. In fact, I don't think /fa/ would even approve of my choice of attire. But I like the aesthetics and the sentimental value of a tactical vest. They're built to last, they're built to be helpful when you're in danger. They're even built to carry plates and protect you when. They're like best friends out in the field. They look bulky though, but so do I.

what makes you think I'm not?

>"hello police"
>"what is your emergency"
>"yes hello there's a man in the wal-mart with one of those bullet proof vests on"
>"I understand is he wearing anything else?"
>"yes a trenchcoat and a fedora"
>"does he look armed?"
>"I'm not sure but I'd assume he is"
>"alright man keep calm we're sending an officer out"
>assuming you're not tasered by the officer
>"Sir why are you wearing a tactical vest"
>"MUH SNICKERS!"
>"sir you frightened a lot of people this isn't something a normal person wears daily"
>"b-but muh convenience"
>"understood sir but we can't just let you walk away that makes us look bad"
>"b-but I've done nothing wrong"
>"sir you come out knowing full well what this would do yet you did it anyways so I'm writing you a ticket for disorderly conduct"

>"You do realize you've made a lot of people panic an