On 8 April 1991, Dead committed suicide. He was found by Euronymous with slit wrists and a shotgun wound to the head...

>On 8 April 1991, Dead committed suicide. He was found by Euronymous with slit wrists and a shotgun wound to the head. Before calling the police, he went to a shop and bought a disposable camera with which he photographed the body, after re-arranging some items.[9][10][11] One of these photographs was later used as the cover of a bootleg live album: Dawn of the Black Hearts.[12] Necrobutcher recalls how Euronymous told him of the suicide:

>Oystein called me up the next day ... and says, "Dead has done something really cool! He killed himself". I thought, have you lost it? What do you mean cool? He says, "Relax, I have photos of everything". I was in shock and grief. He was just thinking how to exploit it. So I told him, "OK. Don't even fucking call me before you destroy those pictures".[13]

>Euronymous used Dead's suicide to foster Mayhem's 'evil' image and claimed Dead had killed himself because death metal had become 'trendy' and commercialized.[14] In time, rumors spread that Euronymous had made a stew with bits of Dead's brain and had made necklaces with bits of his skull.[15] The band later denied the former rumor, but confirmed that the latter was true.[12][15] Moreover, Euronymous claimed to have given these necklaces to musicians he deemed worthy,[16] which was confirmed by several other members of the scene, like Bård 'Faust' Eithun[17] and Metalion.[18]
was it autism?

Maybe
Was there a single normal person in that entire scene?

They were retarded junkies.

Necrobutcher seems pretty normal.
Abbath and Demonaz

Varg was worse and honestly should have died.

Sorry, varg IS worse. His fans on this board are the most fragile, scummy kids you'll run into. Don't even go to his unintentionally hilarious channel they all beat off to as he whispers nonsense into the mic and references his kit kats for the epic lols

HEIL EURONYMOUS!
HEIL DEAD!

Cringe

From watching a few documentaries I got the feeling that Kjetil Manheim and Fenriz are the only somewhat well balanced individuals of this whole scene.

t. mindless consumer

Fenriz seems pretty well adjusted, plus he has a cute cat

Manheim left before it became what it became
Fenriz is/was allegedly a "white supremacist"

He has taken back what he said, the original pressings of Transilvanian Hunger it read "Norwegian Aryan black metal" on the back in Norwegian. Seemed to have been done more to just fit in with the scene

enlightened channer suffering from brain rot calls fellow anonymous a mindless consumer. The projection. The irony.

Isn't Fenriz an alcoholic

>Fenriz is/was allegedly a "white supremacist"
Last thing I heard about him is that he is a member of the liberal party

A councillor no less

who isn't?!

so non kvlt

Sounds like your average liberal at heart.

the party called "left" in norway is actually a part of the right wing

sounds pretty left to me desu.

Fenriz is really into rap and techno iirc

based

ITT

shit, you got me

Something I've just now realized, if you're going to be autistic, be so autistic that you're treated like a god around the world like these three.

Varg dindu nuffin, and making jewellery out of bones is kvlt af atleast he got put to good use after death.

I love varg but I'd rather have Euronymous for his dank riffs