Let's make an experiment! The sun is lighting a half of the globe right now. So...

Let's make an experiment! The sun is lighting a half of the globe right now. So, the other half shouldn't see the sun at all because it's gonna be behind the curvature of the earth. Now, post your location and tell me if you can see the sun. I'll start: I SEE THE SUN. Bs As, Argentina.

Other urls found in this thread:

vbbound.com/live-webcam-of-virginia-beach-boardwalk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I don't see the sun! Brisbane, Australia.

The sun is shining in Ohio, US.

I don't see the sun, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I See the Sun, Germany
Also what to do with Flatheads?

I almost see the sun, Victoria Canada

UK, still see it, but it will be going down in an hour

DANmark reporting in! two more hours of sun here

A more accurate experiment wold be to say where in the sky the sun is too.

Scotland. We dont get "sun" here.

Ok, not quite. It is currently in the south-west, about 30 degrees above the horizon.

I'm not even going to ask at the flatheads, it's points discussing it

the globe theory in action!

I see the sun from France

darwinism will sort them out

Clouds in the way Montreal, Canada

Roll dubs for Dublin? Sunny Ireland has sun.

Ottawa, Ontario. I do not see the sun.

Mexico, the sun is up but its way to fucking foggy

Coming up in Arizona

Greekfag reporting,sun with heavy cloud cover

Your little anecdotes prove nothing. The Earth is flat, get over it.

How do eclipses work with a flat earth?

where are the dges at ,faggot?

edges

Poland but sky so cloudy i see shit

No sun it is cloudy rain. I is london.

Kent, South eastern UK. Can't see fuck all because it's pissing down

answer this you dork--->

OP here. Tell me how can someone in Brazil cannot see the sun but in Argentina and Germany we can.

There's a lot of clouds blocking the sun here

Based on that the earth should be something like this right now

LA, California over here

I would usually be able to see the sun but overcast is a bitch

I'm fucking seeing the sun in rio de janeiro wtf

oh wait no I'm not seeing

but it's 13:10 pm here so id get it

No sun here in Virginia USA

It's day here in England but the sky is completely white/greyish

The sun is covered here in Londonistan because Muslims put a burka on it

I see a fucking retarded op fwiw

you're trying to say its night-time in Virginia, at 10:30 in the morning?

Bullshit.

vbbound.com/live-webcam-of-virginia-beach-boardwalk

Live webcam on Virgina Beach, VA, and its daylight.

If your implying the Earth is Flat than you can go fuck yourself. If the Earth was flat and the Sun was 3,000 kilometers above the plain than literally everyone one Earth would be able to see. In order for this to be true, almost everything we know about light would have to be false. Fuck off with this pseudoscience.

Don't bother with the arguing... A flat earther will make something up on the spot and believe it for a fact at the same time.

the Inverse square law is a conspiracy by NASA and theatre companies to fraudulently siphon money from lightbulb manufacturers to hide the TRUTH that there is no such thing as light falloff

I see the sun, Spain

Clouds obscuring veiw, but there definitely is sun. Point Lookout, USA

Please do not be a troll.

I can see it.
Brighton, UK

Nope no sun here. Its midnight. From PH.

I have a job opportunity in Worthing, do you think I should take it? More money than I am on now and relocation isnt an issue, is it nice down there?

Eh, It's quite nice. There's a lot of fags here in Brighton, so lots should carry over to Worthing but yeah it's nice by the sea.
Gets a bit windy though

I am up in Blackpool so just as faggy and windy

Cost of living is more but the wage increase is significant, Worthing seems to be white and conservative which is nice though

I don't see the sun greece

Well It's your choice, so yeah I'd say go to Worthing if you get higher wages.

Its night time in aus.

>Globe
>Theory
You're fucking delusional
>INB4 muh made up evidence

No sun here. Time is 18:25. Reporting from Finland.

I'am from Argentina i don't see the sun

how the fuck don't you see the sun?

Wales here. What is this thing you call a sun?

I too am from kent but no rain. Stop spreading your fake news here

No sun. 17:30. Sweden.

Kek, it doesn't count like that if you're in your mom's basement you neckbeard.

Chicago, USA. Cloudy, but I'm sure it's up there

I don't see the Sun, Gothenburg, Sweden.

California sun is up early morning style

Surely some fucker would of been to the edge of the world by now... what would the purpose be of hiding the true shape of the earth? What would they have to gain... a lot of conspiracies I can get on board with and understand why it needs to be hidden, but this is just complete bollox!!

this

>What would they have to gain
I've read that the people who "lie that the world is round" are trying to disprove God because the bible says that the world is flat or something like that.

>flat earth
>anything but a meme
friendly reminder that only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

It's dark here in Norway

It's always sunny in Philadelphia

Yeah I know, Flat Earthers will always move the goalpost.

I'm blind. :^)

What else is new?

I see the sun and what you are doing.
Lunar base N platform b section 4

Sweden west no sun

Västra Götaland?

Swedistan, no sun

Something.
There is a small percentage of devoutly religious people who have decided on thier own that every single word within the Bible is meant to be taken quite literally. There are several passages that talk about extents of kingdoms and the like, where metaphors (to the rest of us) are used to describe the entire world, like "to the four corners of the Earth," and some even say the Earth is square. These people generally also quite happily say all the information they need is in the Bible.

That doesn't mean those who argue for a round Earth are trying to disprove God. They're just saying the literalists have some serious flaws and lacks in what they call "knowledge".

For example, almost everyone in NASA was a devoted Christian during the space race. Not a one of them would tell you the Earth is flat.

>Swedistan
Kek! But feels, man.

See the sun, US, south carolina

Mother Russia, Moscow, no sun here, comrade.

Saint Petersburg, no sun.

Lithuania, no sun

the sun is out in Maryland, U.S.

I don't have windows in my basement so i don't know

Throw them off the Ea- [covers mouth]

Long island NY, Yes its out but its mad cloudy

If you had watched your Tillatubies then you would know that the sun warmly hugs the earth.

Northern Germany, it's dark as fuck outside.

I don't know who told you or where you read that NASA was somehow Christian or religious based in any way... it's Not True.
The founder of NASA are NAZI'S and Walt Disney even the brain behind NASA (Wernher Von Braun) died KNOWING The Earth was Not a Round Spinning Globe his headstone has a Bible passage [ Psalms 19:1 ]
Everything is Hidden in plain sight
Almost everything you've been taught is Not Real or a LIE.
Sorry!!!

>I don't know who told you or where you read that NASA was somehow Christian or religious based in any way... it's Not True.
True. I misspoke. Non-Christian employees were frowned upon by co-workers. It was not a requirement for employment.

>The founder of NASA are NAZI'S
Bullshit (and you don't need an apostrophe to make acronyms plural). WvB and his German scientists were first and foremost nerds. They had to make the rockets they were instructed to by the NAZI regime, or die.
Psalms 19:1 Which translation are you looking at?
KJV:The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.
BBE: The heavens are sounding the glory of God; the arch of the sky makes clear the work of his hands.
So here we have three versions, and that's one of the problems with literal interpreters: it's open to interpretation.

>Almost everything you've been taught is Not Real or a LIE.
You're a fine example of that in real time.

>The founder of NASA are NAZI'S
Proves nothing
That doesn't take away any validity from them if they are
It just proves you're too incompetent to be allowed to breed

Well I'll tone it down 98% so people like you can understand what you know instead of just regurgitating nonsense meaningless absolute misdirection of what you've been taught by the education or should i say Indoctrination system.

Let God be true and and every man a liar.

sun is shining in Concord, NH

same here in PA

>Well I'll tone it down 98% so people like you ca
How nice of you to be so condescending.

I was a young adult during the space race. The zeitgeist was that you had to be a Christian to be accepted. One of the grand plaints you folks have now is... atheism is taking over - scary! That is predicated on the assumption that Christianity was... ubiquitous and the norm.

Sun went down almost one hour ago in Venice, Italy.

sun absent
Romania

I never said or nor did i give any indication that i was Religious in any especially Christian once again your quick assumption validates alot about you.

I don't believe in Religion
I don't need a third party connection between God and I for security.

I'll keep my beliefs and I'll hold fast
you can keep your passivity way of life or take a few hours out of your life and do a little research with your heart.

fuck off frenchie

So, do the results of the experiment declare the world flat or spherical?