How can this 5'5'' manlet be dating this 6'3'' chick? He's way too short for her. Shit don't make sense smh

How can this 5'5'' manlet be dating this 6'3'' chick? He's way too short for her. Shit don't make sense smh

His penis is ten inches in length and seven inches in circumference. She's addicted to his penis.

Dumbass. Shows what YOU know.

because you have nothing to offer a woman

More pic op

>tfw these are my actual penis measurements

I’m 6ft and banged a 6’8 brunette.

Funny thing is they’re all the same height on their back lol

terrible fashion sense both of them

He’s giant whisper

This was cringy to read.

*6.8* kek

Because ?

I was trying to relate to the thread, I dont give a fuck to impress anyone.

Maybe he's just an alright guy and she actually likes him.

As a 5' 4" Manlet, it's actually not that awkward. The harder part is finding a woman who's up to it, but as the guy who said they're all the same on their backs, I have to agree.
And usually it's because my personality is pretty on point, I'm confident as hell and don't let any guy taller than me act like he's better than me.
You've also got to be willing to play the crazy, fearless card. Guy steps up to you and looks down and puffs up, you look him in the eye and give him the "lean the fuck down here" finger wag. If he does, it's checkmate. He basically just gave you control of the situation. Or you can look around for something to stand on, grab that and then put it down like you're about to get on it and then just kick him in the kneecap.
Short guys get underestimated.

happily in a relationship with 5'10 lady here.

>Getthefuckoutofhere.com
Stop projecting you fucking loser

$

You got me. Psychoanalyzed to the MAX

Whatever, youre still a loser.Why dont you pick your sweaty ass up off that poor chair and go take a shower?Sweaty incel.

I'm not sure why you're being so aggressive, but I can understand that sometimes things you don't understand can scare you. No need to get all personal. People might start to think you're just an angry adult.

Keep trying to mask your small man complex with sarcasm.Im just speaking the truth little man.

MONEY!

Nigger

did you ever know a tall girl? lemme answer for you: NO. which is why you wont understand

That guy is much shorter than 5'5".

Shut up manlet no one cares we can't hear you no matter how much you scream and kick. Fucking stupid toddler lmao.

I've got bad news son. That was an NBA player in a wig.

Manlets always are getting the hottest bitches. Like I'm not even sure what those hot bitches attracts them to those small guys.

actually she was 8,6

Look at this manlet. kek

No they arent.

A smaller frame makes the cock look bigger
>muh dick

femdom fetish + disproportionately large cock

>everyone in this thread

She is fucking him.

U jelly?

those are some strong ass dwarfs

you are a loser

tall likes short guys
Short guy likes tall girl.

its not that hard, try to connect instead of looking at people their physics.

>Assumes love is purely physical because he thinks being an overweight neckbeard is why he doesn't have a gf

>overweight neckbeard detected.

toddler
i'm not op but jeeze shut your filthy little mouth
if you were here i'd nut you unconscious on the floor
i'd show your fat autistic greasy basement dwelling lard ass a thing or two

you sunshine are nothing,and you never will be if you were you wouldn't be here mouthing off
you would be preparing to go out for the night, instead you are here on Sup Forums

step outside motherfucker, i bet you are that fat you can't move

pic related except he gets near women
YOU DON'T!

Confidence is key.
> 5'6" Manlet
> 5'9" Mrs

Doggy-style sucks sometimes tho

Get a load of this guy...

No need to put people down, I'm 5'5" and I've been relationships with girls as tall as 6'. Call me a liar, but girls like dick and money more than a guys height

virginfag detected

chick is a tranny

Nice try.

Nah

This

Manlets are taking over unfortunately. I’m seeing more and more shorter guys with taller girls.

Why are mutts so obsessed with height? Are you niggers so insecure? Go to google.com/ncr and search for a celebrity, the Americuck version always lists height and weight, not even making this shit up.