How many episodes are you willing to suffer through before you drop a show and have enough of a formed opinion to call...

How many episodes are you willing to suffer through before you drop a show and have enough of a formed opinion to call it shit? Mine is 4. I'll pick it up and suffer a 5th if an overwhelming number of people with good taste tell me one or two more episodes and it gets good, but most of the time you can tell a show will be a steaming pile of shit from the first four episodes.

Pick very much related.

I saw a few episodes of this one day while babysitting. Started with the first one coming on and I was too lazy to change the channel, then I just kept watching.

The episode where Danny McBride goes on the school trip just be go near the chick he likes was a pretty amazing episode, it was just really well directed and sold me on the show. I don't currently watch it, but I'd like to. It seemed a little uneventful of a show in general, and the pilot episode was kind of shit, but it seemed pretty good.

Whodunnit?

Are you honestly suggesting the other characters and actors were any good? The whole show is Adam Sandler tier fit with the "message" that in the end the anti-hero protagonists always lose and the strong black woman principal who gets a pass on actually being a bitch because she's black and a woman always ends up winning.

Every character completely overacts and the scenes are unbelievable to the point of turning it into fantasy, yet realistic enough to be boring and unexciting. I really don't see how you could possibly praise the directing desu. unless you're underage and think the cursing is so funny and boobs shown during unexpected sex scenes are too xD.

Fuck OP are you me?

Just watched this yesterday holy shit. I saw Sup Forums mentioning it as the greatest show on tv currently and gave it a try. I didn't realize how cucked so many of you are.

Mine is 2. I give the pilot episode a pass, but after that the show should have its shit together.

I don't waste time on bad shows regardless of what normies want me to think. I don't care if everyone likes pic related.

I watch it until I don't want to watch it anymore.

If it's absolute shit, I'll watch the pilot and one further episode before dropping it.

If I can see it has potential, I'll honestly usually give it a full season before dropping it.

Once I start, I dont stop.
Because of that there are a LOT of shows I refuse to watch because I suspect they are bad, or have a lot to catch up on

1/2 of season 1. If im not hooked by then I drop it.

Also

fuck u faggit, that show is gud

It's not, it's horseshit and not funny.

True patrician here. You have no opinion until you've seen it all. Real critics don't walk out of the theatre after the first quarter of a movie and write a review. They watch the whole thing and then can comment. Fuck you if you can't even make it through half a TV show.

>Real critics don't walk out of the theatre after the first quarter of a movie

And real men don't waste their time watching hot garbage.

Fuck off with your bullshit, eunuch.

This show is telekino, fuck off.

it's funny

took my 2 episodes for luke cage

YO PASS ME THE BALL

droppppped

If there is nothing to redeem it by the second episode, I'm done.

I understand first episodes/pilot can be lower quality because they have to set everything up or whatever. But a bad second episode is all that you need to know it will be bad overall.

>huh this guy really loves his wife and misses his best friend
>bet his best friend is fucking his wife
>best friend is fucking his wife in what episode 3?

dropped.

there is kind of a difference between a 2-3 hour movie and suffering 10-20 hours of fucking garbage

>no real reason why anyone likes the show

I don't get it. As soon as I saw the black femal teacher principal I thought
>"damn are they really going to go all out on this? There's no way."
Turns out I was right. As soon as I saw they started making fat jokes and calling her a bitch I knew this show was going nowhere. They made women jokes the whole beginning but stopped when it came to her? The only bigger pussies than the characters are the actual writers of this shit.

Actually it was

>pass me the rock

Real men would be doing something productive instead of watching television.

>Real men would be doing something productive instead of watching television.

like posting on Sup Forums