OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO PRISON!

OH FUCK! I'M GOING TO PRISON!

>> Why oh why did I commit treason?

Good job goy, you will recieve the sheckles post haste

U.S. Presidents don't go to prison. They're above the law. Their underlings go to prison.

And Pence would just pardon him if he was ever convicted.

Man it must be nice to have imagination.
Living in a fantasy world where you aren't a joke and collusion actually happened.

U need to have a pic of Ooobama and Shillary
They need to go to prison
They are the ones who committed treason

Treason eh? Got a citation for that claim?

He IS the senate.

God Bless The U.S.A

this you?

He realized that the Nunes memo didn't vindicate him, as his incompetent advisors told him it would. Now he doesn't trust them so he's obstructing the new memo because there's shit in there that he doesn't want the public to see. He's obviously getting desperate now and scrambling by making short-term decisions that in the long run are going to hurt him. He's fucking himself, he doesn't know what else to do, this is only the beginning.

>Pence would just pardon him if he was ever convicted.
I'm not so sure about that. Pence has suffered through a whole bunch of shit because of him and Pence has got a serious passive aggressive streak...

He didn’t.

Form your own opinion without the media constantly relating the same damn thing over and over again.

And trump will pardon anyone convicted if he isn't out of office.

Actually, it wouldn't even if it was a democrat in the oval office somehow. The excuse would be "the country cant handle the idea of an american president current or former being a criminal. It would de-legitimize the entire office and hurt the country as a whole." And they'd pardon them "For the good of the country."

This entire country is full of retards, from the left to the right. It's time for Rome to fall.

/thread

basically what happened to Nixon would happen to Donny

>That vid
Over a year later and it still makes my dick hard.
IDGAF if Rome falls. That asspain will still have been worth it.
And that's where we are as a country.

Some people just want to see the world burn.

in my dream world a dictator comes into power and declares faggotry and trannies and red/blue/green dyed gair illegal by pain of death, and also declares guns illegal and begins killing the fatty neckbeards in public and begins taking their guns from their cold, dead hands.

Also repealing the 19th amendment, kicking all women out of positions of elected power and setting weight and age limits on men in positions of power.

i just creamed my pants

>also declares guns illegal
Well as long as you're dreaming, i suppose you might as well dream big. You do realize this is a logistical impossibility, right?

Virgin Edgelord detected

Guns are fine.

if it's done by a dictator, sure it is. He comes in and declares guns illegal. And anyone who disagrees with him in the slightest is shot and killed without a trial.

I mean, sure, he'd need an overwhelming military to back up those decrees. But that's sorta what dictators do.

It would be pretty awesome. The tubby assholes cowering in their homes while an overwhelming force says "we accept" to their cold dead hands declaration. Pissing themselves as they don't even bother to try to break in the door, and instead fire a tank shell into their studio apartment, blowing them into dog food.

And then they scrape up the tubby fuckers remains and dump him in a mass grave of bulldykes in cargo shorts and flannel shirts and thick rimmed glasses, along with SJW scalps ($50 a scalp!),their dyed hair waving in the smokey wind.

Now that would truly be heaven. Extremist Middle-ism. Balance or Die.

well op is part of your working for shareblue
and subverting democracy against trump

enjoy your prison Clinton loving faggot
fucking paid shills

Treason is only a crime during war. We're not at war with anyone right now. You can still only be convicted of treason if there are at least two witnesses or you confess in court.

>> 759498657

we are always at war with Eurasia....

We're not at war with anyone at the moment?

Well, thats great to know, but sad. I guess my cousin has just been lying and hiding out for the last 5 years.

You've been saying shit like this since he announced his running. And yet, here we are 2 years later and you have nothing on him.