OY VEY THEY FOUND OUT SHUT IT DOWN

mic.com/articles/144228/echoes-exposed-the-secret-symbol-neo-nazis-use-to-target-jews-online

Other urls found in this thread:

nymag.com/selectall/2016/06/understanding-the-alt-rights-jew-parentheses.html?mid=twitter_nymag
archive.is/bGXo5
archive.is/KpSr1
youtube.com/watch?v=eCS-Ufhgf3w
youtube.com/watch?v=zYujRGEtgNE
washingtonmonthly.com/college_guide/blog/and_the_fightin_stereotypes_ta.php
youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Alienware

nymag.com/selectall/2016/06/understanding-the-alt-rights-jew-parentheses.html?mid=twitter_nymag

post your maymay heda when TRS meme parenthesis are being taken seriously by multiple media outlets.

>When you realize Sup Forums can meme anything into reality

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

>tfw

>Jews serve Jewish interests
>attempt to destroy any white social cohesion
>defend Israel at all costs
>pointing this out is hate speech

If anything the ((())) is a way to immediately understand that the named Jew does not represent your interests or ethnicity.

>secret symbol

Don't you ever direct link to me or my wife's son again

archive.is/bGXo5

Old news

I did not know that was called echoes

they are called anti-semite parenthesis.

JUST
>LEAVE
ALEX
>ALOOOOONNNNNNNNNE

Also to clarify yes the parenthesis are an echo. Instead of Steinberg it becomes Steeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeinbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerg

They're called RACIST BARRIERS OF HATE

>five stories everyday that help you rethink the world

I saw someone had a plug-in or extension and it had Bill ((((Maher)))) from the UCLA shooter's page

testing new reaction gif

coincidence detector

really makes you think

I think you're thinking of the browser addon called 'Coincidence detector' that added parenthesis on jewish names. I just tried to link you to it but it seems that google removed it. kek

JIDF false flag memes.

This didn't even exist until a 2-3 weeks ago. Now all the kike media outlets are spamming it. Its literally a ASCii (((SPIDER)))

OY VEY ITS ANUDAH SHOAH! (((:;_;:)))

Coincidence detector plugin for chrome, it's gone now, they [Shut it down] yesterday.

[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

what the fuck?..... I hate jews now

So why do you retards harass them with Trump memes instead of Bernie memes? All it does is give them fuel to talk about how bigoted Trump supporters are. It would be 10x more easy to spam them with Bernie stuff in ovens saying "feel the bern" or something.

It's existed for a long time. Mostly stayed within TRS though.

whats TRS?

This is the news story that prompted google to kill the app.

>YFW you see the name
archive.is/KpSr1

The Right Stuff, nationalist website.

therightstuff dot biz.

home of the daily shoah

[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

>now

>the jews fear to be found
Does anyone has the goebbel quote about that ?

I've never ever seen anyone use echoes anywhere.

I've never even heard about it until now.

>Oy vey, goyim! You can't use ways to identify that we, our companies, or our actions are Jewish!
>>But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils
Also
>a code that's difficult to filter
Kek

Spend more time lurking. People do seem to use them less often since it really doesn't take much effort to recognize a stereotypical Jewish name anyway. For it to really serve its purpose it should only be used for names that aren't immediately recognizable as Chosen.

I am still finding it funny that their Twitter example has an anime avatar.

>secret symbol

lol. Here's the origin for the newfags: youtube.com/watch?v=eCS-Ufhgf3w

If they want to persecute people for hatespeech for ((())) then please by all means do.

It'd be the last thing they did.

Post the good shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=zYujRGEtgNE

Just because you're not part of the alt-right doesnt mean it doesnt exist. But yeah and it's just going to propagate the meme

They cant fight these things without imprisoning people and they're not learning it yet.

>1 hour of beta voice and nigger graphics

You're a stupid fucking Mexican

Not an arguement

when did this happen?

>The Secret Symbol Neo-Nazis Use

nice!

Cheap ass kike, jewed his profile out of a parentheses

Oy vey

Thanks for making me aware of it, my semitic friends, I will make use of it from now on!

literally just listened to this.

so fucking funny

Implying these aren't front groups.
Implying a couple thousand people on the internet constitutes a "movement".

Not how it works Scholomo. Yes, I know a handful of faggots living out on a ranch referred to themselves as "alt-right" years ago, and the SPLC, ADL, JIDF, SJW crowd has been having a field day shilling "alt-right" for months now. This is the same thing.

But there is a reason they focus on this shit, and not other stuff. Its because it has no substance. They can (((out themselves))) freely spamming this and not have any actual criticism leveled back at them.... something they can't do with, say, Ben Garrison artwork because it has substance, it raises questions and challenges them. This shit on the other hand is safe to propagate. Same with "alt-right" except it also trashes any sort of (((conservative/libertarian))) movement by word association.

Regurgitating this isn't the same as exposing Ben Garrison edits. Which is why its all legit JIDF shilling. Which by the way, is fucking lame. Old school JIDF were better than this. This level of shitposting is pathetic. You'll never save Israel with such weak memes.

[COMMENT REMOVED TO SATISFY THE EUROPEAN SHARIA COMPLIANCE ACT]

>google Jesse Singal
washingtonmonthly.com/college_guide/blog/and_the_fightin_stereotypes_ta.php
>I’m Jewish, and if some team named themselves “The Fightin’ Jews” and, in the ensuing outrage, a PR flack stepped up to a podium and explained, “Jews, as we all know, are crafty, able to adapt to different circumstances, and care deeply about knowledge and learning, so we saw this as a positive portrayal,” I wouldn’t be mollified.

Pic very related. Every fucking time.

So this is suposed to be some third level shilling?

TRS is a front group? People dont even get to donate shekels to them via paypal anymore, their stuff is constantly under DDOS sounds like a front group to me.

This atmept is almost worse than the "Andew Anglin is a army of niggers at typewriters" atempt.

Noone closely related to these groups has suffered any "blowback". and they've operated for years.
If you're not saying we should be working for some hardcore IRL group like NF instead this shilling atempt is Awfull.

>thinking a snide "uh huh" is somehow summoning the Internet Hate Machine

Search engines won't even index parentheses. If we wanted to do what the author is saying, we'd just use a hashtag like the millennial Internet-only slacktivists.

It really is funny when people think they know how to Internet because they worked out how to install an App (short for "Application") and open a Web Browser (a program used to Browse the World Wide Web).

Ha, thanks

Can they just make the pluggin incompatible with chrome, or does it just remove the pluggin from their ease of access bar?

oy gevalt!

>A spotlight on ((())) would let users and Twitter developers shut down the problem much faster.

Magic

It's easy to find I discovered it only yesterday it's bretty gud

we should invent a language at this point.

kek

DING DING NDING !!!

WE HAVEA WINNER !!!

CHICKEN DINNER

yep remember they are going to keep spamming new memes like that black bird shit that pops up every couple hours

What's the P?

Oh wait, flaccid micropenis?

Oh god, can you imagine the asspain if we all (((secretly))) passed around some key to dogwhistle anti-semitic hate speech around the internet in a jpeg which used ordinary words deliberately out of context, explaining that this needs to be passed around before global internet censorship happens?

You're a madman. So much asspain would be generated by it.

[USER WAS ARRESTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

I wonder if (((Stefan Molyneux))) knows about it.

I wouldnt know, I guess it's a lefty meme, but it's too funny not to post for the wrong reasons.

The more obvious non-racist trump is called a racist the less is the word going to stick to anybody anymore.

benis

you know if I the more I think about it the funnier it gets.
Maybe this'll come true, and the echo is only the begginning. The (((grabblers))) will never see it coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q4PC8Luqiws

>Fleishman

I saw a Dane post this last night, and didn't understand the context.

Why would you target the superior jews when niggers and sand niggers still exist?

modus operandio of the jews is to false flag it always .

look at this i just stumbled on right now , reading an article on business insider about this guy who is obviously a jew but its not mentioned anywhere , on how he takes money from investors for his startup then he shuts it down , starts another and takes more money , nobody said anything about jew , and look at the schlomo

because "superior jews" brought the dark hordes here when otherwise they could have been left to rot in their remote shitholes.

If being a kike was really as innocent as they claim, then there should be no harm in this. It just goes to show the jew thrives on deceit and subterfuge. As soon as he is revealed, he begins to panic.

"The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel,
parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a
raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils,
how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: "I've been found out.""

>Why would you target the superior jews when niggers and sand niggers still exist?
Because Those Blasts Are Too Accurate For Sand People... and they'd never be able to get into Europe on their own.

The extension got updated after 5 months today, all names got removed and trump was added. Google staff are fucking with us

>using botnet
>ever

(((Goldberg)))

wait ((( ))) is now hatespeech?

what about "" then?

>The blackdad pill is silence

Jesus warn my sides beforehand user

>"Looking at these parentheses is a surreal experience: Not only do they mark out Jews, but they visually contain them, sequestered as if in a camp or prison."

TIL putting a twitter handle in brackets is equivalent to sequestering someone in a prison.

It's like the shoah all over again!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

SHUT
IT
D O W N
O
W
N

Unless you built your own pc shut up faggit

I've literally never heard of this.

>More to explore: Migrants men and european women.

it still works on Israel

It's not, it's actually called reverb.

>: Not only do they mark out Jews, but they visually contain them, sequestered as if in a camp or prison."

oy vey, will the shoah ever end?

(((OP))) is a faget.

>redpill
>blackpill
>dadpill
If this isn't honeypot shit, its cancer.