Microdosing thread

Microdosing thread

Anyone here microdose lsd regularly?
Going to start microdosing next week and wanna know people's experiences with it

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/516q5e/microdosed_lsd_and_i_felt_nothing_what_did_i_do/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you aware that homeopathy is bullshit placebo ? Well there you have it.

>microdosing

What a stupid trend. Worse then DPH

Tried without doing research first, and came to one conclusion. you need very very little. proly under 5µ
tried for two weeks

Did you ever have to increase your dosage?
From what I read 8-10ug is the sweet spot for most

Micro.....dosing....

Just call it a “bitch out session”

Save the euphemism you twat

My mate does it. Says it is way better than madafonil for concentration and less edgy.

I've heard it's like taking Adderall and a cup of coffee with none of the downsides to it

Nope, i didn't find the spot. always way overshooting.
i could never get the good stuff in a liquid form, that limited my precision and gives a crude measurement at best.

whats the sweetspot? you still feel the electricity/stomach? what about Magnesium? i heard it helps, but never tried

From what I've read taking a 100ug lad tab into 100ml distilled water and using a 1ml dropper you should always get exactly 10ml.

The sweet spot is when you get up to that point where u start to feel a little trippy and then scale it back to not feel it

Motherfucking spiders. Hahaha. I remember being 20...

good info, i'll try that, thanks.

Waste of good drugs

You have no idea how lsd works

Right because using drugs how you want is a waste of drugs

Nope, I'm not a degenerate.
And if I were, I'd take a full dose like a goddamn man.

Its not about taking the full dose

Already done that

It's about being a weak bitch who can't make it through the day without some sort of drugs, I get it fag.

Drinks half a beer, throws the rest away

Fuck you losers.

Implying I can't function with out it

I'm guessing youve never needed a cup of coffee, drank alcohol or taken an Advil right?

I've tried it. It's a meme and a waste of time. Seriously, I've wasted probably $1000 on bullshit remedies like this. Kanna, kava, microdosing, meditation, l-carnitine, l-tyrosine, l-theanine+caffeine. It's all bullshit. The only things that work are legit prescription stimulants.

Microdosing is the most bullshit meme of all because even if you take the advocates at face value there are so many contradictions in their claims. It's a fucking placebo, you'll realise that if you have legit depression or ADHD. If you're just some trendy hipster looking for a quirky habit you can tell people at dinner parties, of course you're going to conveniently have 'lack of motivation', 'depression', and of course some magical cure that happens to be the most edgy counterculture drug.

I hope you didn't already waste your money buying it. I wasted $150 on my LSD and all I got was 6 months of microdosing which did nothing, and 5ish trips which I wasn't even looking for in the first place.

You're a fucking retard and no less stupid than people who claim weed cures cancer/ADHD/(insert personal pet problem). People don't actually need coffee, they psychologically tell themselves it gives them an artificial boost because it helps them shirk some responsibility away. Even when I was going into microdosing I wasn't such a retarded arrogant prick, I went in knowing it's likely bullshit.

why you hatin on my coffee bro

I think the only retard here is you spending 1 grand and going in thinking it's "bullshit"

You're full of shit smoking weed doesnt cure cancer but CONCENTRATE oils have shown that it has. I'm depressed I'm broken down and I'm a disabled veteran with my fair share of problems. Smoking weed helps me with arthritis pain, back pain, I'm not on anti depressants, or pain pills or even muscle relaxers anymore. I'm even going to college something a year go I thought I'd never be able tondo

Sounds like you had a tough time coming to terms with your depression/problems. But seemingly instead of handing out a well thought out life lesson you hand out these statements: "Nope, I'm not a degenerate.
And if I were, I'd take a full dose like a goddamn man." "It's about being a weak bitch who can't make it through the day without some sort of drugs, I get it fag."

What are some of the contradictions to the claims of microdosing?

>veteran

Well, you deserve what you got when you signed up. Feel goos about yourself, protecting those who didnt ask for it in the first place?
You are a whiney bitch, look at the system you are actually serving.

Fuck you. MORE VET SUICIDES PLEASE AND THANK YOU!!!

Yah totally fuck that guy now right? He shouldnt dare try to make his life better because he served

being this retarded

Its actually more like drinking half a beer and then finding a way to perfectly preserve it so when you come to drink another half of the beer its the same as the first half a beer.

Of course alcohol is depressant and LSD is a hallucinogenic so you're comparing apples to oranges, but the general "effect" you're looking for still applies to quantities and preservation.

lol at this guy. 3edgy5me

On a slightly related note to all this controversy around micro-dosing, does anyone know the best place to obtain LSD currently?

>Even when I was going into microdosing I wasn't such a retarded arrogant prick

Judging by the way you speak to people, it would seem that you came out of it as one.

If you want someone to listen to you and actually educate them, I'd avoid degenerating to playground insults. But given the way you speak and the unfounded claims you make, I doubt you have very much to teach anyone.

People like you are more annoying than the entirety of hipsterdom combined.

Dont worry, the republicans just passed a 500 billion dollar debt plan so vets can feel better about protecting us, WHILE DESTROYING OUR ECONOMY THEN BITCHING ABOUT IT.

Thank you for your service and higher health care premiums. The stockholders of Boeing and Northrop Grumman thank you

I've heard people have luck with the wickr app and darknet

I personally got mine from just asking around.
If you don't know who to ask, start with anyone that smoked/sells weed of order pizza and ask the delivery kid

The cannon fodder is bitching about the choices they made again.

so wait, is it the vets or the republicans that have you so immensely butthurt?

The difference between buying into a meme wholeheartedly and not believing in a meme, but holding out on the 1% chance it's real. I have money to waste and a lack of reason to spend it on anything else or save.
Thank you for this post. It fits in perfectly with the thread theme.
>Smoking weed helps me with arthritis pain, back pain
The same could be said of opioids, benzos, literally thousands of other drugs. But as a long term treatment using weed to cope with how harsh life is doesn't work. I've been there. But good luck with university bro.
I'm not arrogant, I'm angry and don't want you to turn into the pathetic depressed person I am whose daily existence is predicated on the hope that there's a cure for my bad personality, genetics, upbringing.
Just spend some time with the community.
>you shouldn't feel anything
>you'll definitely feel it your first two weeks
>you shouldn't feel it
>sometimes I look up at the sky and I'm amazed at how blue it is
>you shouldn't feel any different
>I feel happier/more motivated, concentration, intelligence, problem solving
>Didn't work? You probably got bunk. Did you spend 50$ on a test kit?
>no, it doesn't work at 15ug you need below 10
>try 20ug
>It doesn't work on a single day. You need to try it for a week.
>only dose twice a week! tolerance
I could go on but it'd be excessive. And that's just from memory, haven't researched microdosing in a year. The biggest copout part is the "you shouldn't feel anything" bullshit. This is the linchpin that literally every one of these memepeddlers use. And they all wholeheartedly believe it - this is a coping mechanism for them to feel important, remember that. So when they're talking freely circlejerking about how great it is they claim is helps with X, Y and Z, but they can always fall back on "no you shouldn't notice these things, you should just look back on the day and notice it was a good, productive day".

I don't think he even knows

its just the fact that we didnt circlejerk his dumb OP post.

>The difference between buying into a meme wholeheartedly and not believing in a meme, but holding out on the 1% chance it's real. I have money to waste and a lack of reason to spend it on anything else or save.

A fool and his money something something.

>Comparing opiod usage to smoking pot with high cbd and low thc for pain treatment

Republicans for shitty policy
Vets for being nieve to their republican masters.

Its like getting a job a blockbuster a few weeks before it died, then being surprised about how you "aren't taken care of." Are military people that dumb?

When they say you shouldn't feel anything they mean you should actually be tripping on lsd, meant to stay below that line

As for people arguing over what dosage to take that's obviously going to happen with anything, everyone has their own thoughts on how to take whatever amount of something. Especially with microdosing lsd not having much actual research done on it to know for sure.

Vets are the biggest welfare queens there are. Are you poor, uneducated, and gullable? Well have i got a deal for you. Free government money and a quasi racist excuse, what could go wrong?

I've got two weed dealers who have great contacts for any party drugs I ever need, but locating LSD in this part of the country seems to be really difficult. I'm sceptical of the darknet, but its looking like my only option. I'll look into wickr, thanks user!

You dont trip and MAO destroys the LSD in your gut.

We do know what happens. Its a total waste.

Coffee is fine because it's not a hundred dollar investment. But if some snake oil salesman was introducing coffee on the market, claiming it gives motivation and concentration and significant energy, that's a different story.
Again, you're wasting your time, hope and money, but the best method is the deepweb. It's a lot less likely to get some other chemical if you're buying from a source withhundreds of reviews and reports, sometimes with years of traced history selling. You'd have to look up which dnm's are currently the most reliable.
>When they say you shouldn't feel anything they mean you should actually be tripping on lsd
That's not true, I'm talking about the contradictions in what people see the benefits as. There's a divide between people who claim they notice a direct increase in concentration, elevation in mood, etc. and people who claim that over all they see long term benefits.
That's exactly what I'm doing. Only difference is the withdrawals from opioids and benzos are a lot worse. One isn't inherently worse than the other otherwise, weed isn't a harmless drug.

Becareful with darknet, I definitely wouldn't suggest using it if you don't know how to navigate through it. Apparently bunch of shit going on with using Tor and feds on there

My best guess is to just keep asking around and stuff, someone knows someone who can get it

If it's destroyed in my gut then why can I chugg the whole 100ml bottle and fucking trip

I bought 2 tabs for $10, gallon of distilled water for $1.69, Amber vial for $0.89 and a 1ml dropper for $.36

That whole setup lasts me 11 weeks. Already cheaper than 11 weeks of coffee

White people amirite

Weed isn't a harmless drug?

Your a retard

reddit.com/r/Nootropics/comments/516q5e/microdosed_lsd_and_i_felt_nothing_what_did_i_do/
>Duh, because you shouldn't feel anything. Microdoses are meant to be subperceptual. At most, you would get creativity enhancement and mood boost. Keep your doses below 15µg.
>should be effective to notice mild stimulant qualities
>if ur doing it correctly ur not supposed to feel anything from a microdose
Yeah, sounds like complete bullshit. 45 mins research confirms everything said.
>shouldn't feel it
>should feel it
>afterglow
>no afterglow

Where does one get LSD? All the shit ive seen is 2ci and other RCs

I'm familiar with Tor and would be using a separate machine on a separate network with fresh install of a Linux distro so I couldn't be tracked feasibly that way, I'm just worried about the actual delivery of the package.

I think you're right though, in person would be the least sketch way to go about things. The sounder one of the two dealers said he'll keep an eye for some for me but he agreed that down in these parts it much harder to come by.

He took 20ug of 1p-lsd, you are certain to feel atleast a little high at the very least. Sounds to me like he either bought less than 100ug dosage there for giving him much smaller amount or using a container that had traces of chlorine in it, killing whatever lsd is inside it

Delivery wise is pretty simple, I have a friend who ordered a few times and it comes in an envelope like a normal letter, no one would know lsd is inside it

What about customs? I'm UK based so I assume it'd be imported, but if there was a UK distributor I suppose it wouldn't matter.

Thanks for all your help user! Guess I'll need to get my darknet stuff set up and get digging for some links I can purchase from.

Ah for across countries im not too sure, I'm assuming it'll work out
At the end of the day it's a tiny lsd tab that you can't smell and could blend in with somekinda letter inside the envelope, just don't ship it to your house obviously

Where would you recommend shipping it to anonymously and still be able to collect it?

Microdosing is some soyboy fag shit for sure. Every one I know you tried it, is a drug fuck. Just trip out for real, two or three times a month. Don't waste good psychedelics, fucking around with some gay ass trend. Or mix 1/16 of a hit into your soy latte, and do some yoga with your butt plug in, your choice.

I think there's PO boxes u can rent out. I know people have shipped it to their old jobs and pick it up or ask a local shop if they can have something shipped to their business

Surely thats still traceable if shit went down?

I was thinking the best course of action would be to ship it my house but under the name of one of the previous occupants who still gets mail sent here sometimes? (Its a student house with lots of people already living here).

that actually sounds pretty damn sweet