What ethnicities are considered "white"? Italians and Irish need not apply

What ethnicities are considered "white"? Italians and Irish need not apply.

African-Americans are the only true "whites".

>Irish need not apply.

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

Who cares?

Whites are just as degenerate as any other race.

Irish is white. Pls no bully.

>finns are mongols i swear!

Anyone got the picture similair to this one with the diffrent types (male version)?

Americans have interbred with Mexicans so much that they consider spics white. Holy kek. You people are a disgrace. What I find hilarious is that you call the Irish non white but suck trumps dick who himself has Irish ancestry.

google you lazy schlep

t. potatoenigger

no

I think you're white.

>finns
>white

The Irish built your nation from the ground up. They're the only white people you have left. Did you know that Irish Americans are the wealthiest, happiest and most educated in america? Stay mad, spic.

Then you get nothing and like it.
Cuck

>Irish need not apply.
Please learn to read potatonigger.

you upsetti that Michael O'littledick got your whore arayan grandmother pregnant?

Brutal

german and swedish ones are wrong tho

Brazil is not white

>north and west of the hajnal line
these countries are white
>somewhere else
>these are not.

I don't consider myself really white since browsing Sup Forums.
I'd define myself more as white-ish. I'm not nordic white, but neither indian brown. White-ish during winter, very tanned after 3 days in summer. But that's the same for everybody in the Mediterranean area.

>inb4 I'm super white and from Southern europe

Enjoy your sunburn :^)

No way in hell are South Africans that pale.

Fuck. Israeli girl is look like my ex.

Aregentina confirmed only white place in South America

Anglos and French

Celts are subhuman, Germans are a lesser breed without the law and will soon be Turkish speaking anyways, Eastern Europe is entirely Mongolian rape by-product

If you're not Anglo or French you should do the world a favour and kill yourself

Enjoy your sub-100 IQ ;)

t. The king of rape by-prdocuts

Seconded

What you know about south africa

I live in the wrong fucking country.

I'm not Korean

But to be entirely honest most Koreans have whiter skin than your average swede

>whiter skin than your average swede
not an achievement anymore tbqh

>ethnic background is predominantly irish
B-but im white, r-right guys?

majority of southern germany, austria and switzerlands population is considered celtic though
about the complete lower half of germany was historically not inhabited by germans but by celts, were not celtic in language and culture, doesnt change our genetic heritage, southern germans have genetically more in common with frenchs than with northern germans. whole eastern germany is much more slavic than many people would have thought.
the only real germanic people are nothern germans (without northeastern ones), dutchs, half of belgians and the nordic people. the rest are slavs and celts

what exactly excludes irish from being white?

>inb4 hahaha """french""" are 80% arab and """germans""" 70% turks
im talking about european history and ethnic natives

Recurring memes and a false sense of superiority