American Trump supporters, which politician is your number 2 choice ?

American Trump supporters, which politician is your number 2 choice ?

I guess lyin ted would have been okay

Angela White.

I think for many it would have been Ron Paul, but his attacks against Trump were shameful and have tarnished his name around these parts. As for myself I can't see any politician whose positions are even close to my own having a chance at winning an election, so Trump is the only choice.

I'd rather see this country burn than have it continue to be a liberal shithole any longer.

I still think Rand would have been a great President. A 21st Century Jefferson.

I'm glad he's in the Senate though.

Personally, I can't think of anyone to come close to Trump. My parents and grandma all adore Gingrich though and would've voted him over Trump. They're all excited that he's probably going to end up as Trump's VP.

Rush Limbaugh

drumpf 4 dear defiler

Trump or fucking death at this point, Magyarbro I mean [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

I'd be a Randlet, probably.

Trump or civil war desu

I don't think I would vote for anyone other than him, and I'm only voting for him because it would be fun as fuck to have him as president. Give me the wall, please.

Zombie Andrew Jackson.

Randlet.

>would vote for rand who wants to stop government spying
>votes for trump who wants to increase government spying

u wot m8

He's still the best option. Hillary wants to keep it up and Johnson's a loser.

You gotta choose your battles. Stopping government spying will have to wait.

Rand Paul

webb or carson

if it has to be someone still running id pick gary or bernie over hillary

WEBB
E
E
B

>single issue voters

This is how we end up with le weed man

(((trump))) is hanging out with his wife's mother : that's nice from him

It's his first wife.

Johnson. I wish he wasn't so desperate that he has to resort to GOP Month 1 tactics to get attention, but he's definitely my number 2 when the alternatives are
>World War 3: Die For Israel
or
>The Great Depression 2: """Economic Revolution"""