TRUMP GENERAL: (((FACEBOOK))) Edition

Trump supporter sucker punched and dropped to the concrete in San Jose. GET IT VIRAL!
twitter.com/marcusdipaola/status/738572899808743424

TRUMP’S BIRTHDAY IS ON JUNE 14TH. Send a picture of a handwritten/homemade Birthday Card message dedicated to Donald Trump here:
twitter.com/Trumps_Birthday
OR
[email protected]

>Delegates Trump: 1,239 (+2 More than Needed)
(Hit the ‘magic number’ on May 26th)

EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/events/

RALLIES/TH
>Trump Supporter minding his business ATTACKED and BLOODIED by Anti-Trump Mob
twitter.com/Timcast/status/738561162980134913
>Trump Supporter Cornered and eggs thrown at her by Anti-Trump Mob
youtu.be/RnYXA3_UAv8
>Trump in Sacramento, CA 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=L2gX79_mlsA
>Trump Memorial Day D.C. Biker Rally 5/29/16
youtube.com/watch?v=Is-VB73O6nw
>Trump kisses the banners of The Remembrance Project Moms’ children at Anaheim Rally!
youtu.be/fAMZTD_2Jss

INTERVIEWS
>Katrina on CNN 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=MBp2h_qFSE0
>Trump’s Attorney Cohen on CNN 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=ciby4cMoUbc
>Trump on Savage Nation 6/1/16
youtube.com/watch?v=BxdAdYhrx5Y
>Trump on Hannity 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=C6nGxq99dC0
>Trump Veteran’s Donations Press Conference 5/31/16
youtube.com/watch?v=nqNnxCO0uVU
>Ben Carson on Fox & Friends 5/30/16
youtube.com/watch?v=DF0FwG0c4vk

ENTERTAINMENT
>TRY GETTING IT OUT, OBAMA
youtube.com/watch?v=2aIr_0hnsdI

>David French says he’ll vote Trump
youtube.com/watch?v=AxPzszdkAKo
>IF IF IF IF IF IF: Obama is a bumbling MESS w/o his teleprompter
youtube.com/watch?v=mSxo9-Z5Ki0
>Donald Trump 2016
youtube.com/watch?v=XuIMdo77o8g
>Jeb BTFO by Family Guy of all things
youtube.com/watch?v=EHSCiBvsm7w

Official /Trump/ Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OOzTAkAll88
twitter.com/benshapiro
youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8
youtube.com/watch?v=JC5hWfpkp1g
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA
youtube.com/watch?v=mAAaivvNw_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI
youtu.be/JvTwXAFPg2I
youtu.be/gnwGGhsFQec
youtu.be/Jc9PJQeM2Ng
youtu.be/syNls-J9vXc
youtube.com/watch?v=1QFpyuEmrIM
youtube.com/watch?v=owEG8OMJdgY
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s
youtu.be/KjW6NUgYBrM
youtu.be/g5At0mt95Ow
youtu.be/bXMOaiF0JJQ
youtu.be/pGLGIemJ8d0
vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817
youtu.be/dGKMr5BCXwY
youtu.be/IyIKn14DR10
youtu.be/qaUpfhkjbf4
youtube.com/watch?v=6EjmBuVmvVk
pastebin.com/QbVaBSLj
twitter.com/Rbagot33
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets_(Watsonville)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets
twitter.com/Cernovich/status/738619064403140609
twitter.com/emmettrensin/status/738583628855156742
emmettrensin.com/blog/2016/5/14/some-brief-thoughts-on-political-violence
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-donald-trumps-rhetoric-unpresidential
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HOLY FUCKING SHIT, I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE GET BLOWN OUT SO HARD HAHAHAHAHA

I'M #ABSOLUTELYFUCKINGWITHER NOW

youtu.be/OOzTAkAll88

So what are we doing in responce to the riots?

MOVEMENT!

twitter.com/benshapiro

>BEN DEFENDING TRUMP AGAINST THE LEFTIST MONSTERS

COME HOME BEN

My friend told me her little sister (she's Mexican American) was so scared the "bad man on TV" who wanted to find her and get rid of her. Shes was crying and checked all the doors and windows incase someone showed up to take her away...sad thing is a little 6 year old girl is living in fear of someone (TRUMP) trying to take her away :/

Is the media actively hiding this shit in San Jose?

Trump San Jose
Trump Rally San Jose
Donald Trump San Jose
Donald Trump Rally San Jose
Donald Trump Visits San Jose

I've tried them all and I get the same message as OP's image.

This is straight up censorship.

Nothing.

I know right?! Hillary really BTFOed herself hard during that speech.

They both have to go back.

Well, if she (her parents) are illegal she has to go back

>(((Facebook)))
I fema'd

well she obviously didn't check under her bed. Nice wifi password btw

Updated with some new ones

>Woman Trump Supporter get thrown eggs and bottles after taunted by protesters San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=RnYXA3_UAv8
>Trump supporter attacked and left bleeding at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=JC5hWfpkp1g
>Trump supporter sucker punched by peaceful protester at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=Rp3YUvMXDWA
>MAKE CALIFORNIA MEXICO AGAIN CHANT
youtube.com/watch?v=mAAaivvNw_Y
>Other angle: Woman Trump supporter egged in the face and hit by other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=YiWC60V0TrI
>Trump supporter who says he was beaten up at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/JvTwXAFPg2I
>Protester knocks phone from a female reporters hand at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/gnwGGhsFQec
>Trump supporters being attacked and chased down by peaceful protestors at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/Jc9PJQeM2Ng
>Protestors chased down a kid and tackled him at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/syNls-J9vXc
>Protester: "We Should Not Respect The Laws Of The United States " in San Jose
youtube.com/watch?v=1QFpyuEmrIM
>Anti Trump protest rips up American flag in San Jose
youtube.com/watch?v=owEG8OMJdgY
>Trump Supporters Attacked After Rally
youtube.com/watch?v=Q3bZ7SQJe4s
>Longer version: Woman Trump supporter get thrown eggs and other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/KjW6NUgYBrM
>Protesters chant "Bernie, Bernie Bernie!" after mistakenly attacked by Anti-Trump crowd at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/g5At0mt95Ow
>Protester holds burning American flag at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/bXMOaiF0JJQ
>Close up: Woman Trump supporter get thrown eggs and other food by protester at San Jose Rally
youtu.be/pGLGIemJ8d0

I spoke with a Bernie voter yesterday over the California election being close and that it doesn't bode well for Bernie making up the difference in delegates. She sat aside super delegates and argued that without them she will lead to contested convention and that the superdelegates wouldn't stop a contested convention as they are something unique to themselves.

I hardly know a thing of superdelegates besides their neutrality. Is she right at all?

Yes. They're covering it up and the police stood down. Then blamed the violence that did come out on Trump supporters (who barely made it out).

This was a quarantined war zone against Trump supporters.

SPREAD THIS FAR AND WIDE

MOST HORRIFYING ARTICLE ON ILLEGALS

WHAT ACTUAL MEXICAN CRIMINALS THINK OF DONALD TRUMP

vice.com/read/what-actual-mexican-criminals-think-about-donald-trump-817

>"They told us Obama wouldn't send us back if they arrested us, as long as we didn't get busted for a violent crime," Lopez tells VICE. They also told them exactly where they should go: Oregon. "It's because we can get a driver's license there, no questions asked, and the background checks ain't shit."

>In addition to encouraging the deportees to return to the states, some Mexican agents allegedly offered valid US identification for sale. "I'm a new Oregon citizen," Lopez says, laughing. "I even got a US passport and I went to Canada with it. And you know what else? I can vote!"

>A self-proclaimed "anchor baby" named Ruben Sepulveda who is serving ten years for afederal drug conspiracypoints out another flaw in Trump's plans to deport all the immigrants who have come to the US illegally: He says he has "literally dozens" of family members who broke the law by crossing the border, and all have the documents that they need to stay here.

>"I know people won't want to hear this, but all of them vote with their fake IDs, all of them collect income tax with their fake IDs, and all of them pay taxes—under aliases."

>"A wall isn't going to change anything, new mandatory minimums for illegal migrants will only fill up these prisons and Americans can't afford to keep it up. So everyone might as well just take a deep breath, enjoy the Donald Trump show, but realize all 30 million illegals—yes, I said 30 million, because I think there is way more that 11 million—are here to stay. Our people run the border, they are ICE [Immigrations and Customs Enforcement], we are becoming the law, and it's only matter of time before we take over Congress."

>"Just get over it, people," Sepulveda says. "It's going to be OK."

Forming the Lion Guard.

Why did he keep the link in?

>Cops standing by as a trump supporter is chased by protesters
youtu.be/dGKMr5BCXwY
>Police standing by as a trump supporter is chased
youtu.be/IyIKn14DR10
>Protesters yell at supporters walking by, and rip apart signs and chant "fcuk Trump!"
youtu.be/qaUpfhkjbf4
>Big fight breaks out
youtube.com/watch?v=6EjmBuVmvVk

>Trump University.
>a meme lawsuit with a judge who's literally a member of La Raza.

Pick two.

Wrapping up his tour of California, Trump will likely campaign heavily in the 15 states he intends to flip as part of his strategy.

These include
>California
>Oregon
>New Mexico
>Illinois
>Michigan
>Ohio
>West Virginia
>Pennsylvania
>New York
>New Jersey
>Florida

Major cities here with a potential for a riot Trump may soon host a rally in include but are not limited to
>Santa Fe
>Chicago
>Columbus
>Cleveland
>Cincinnati
>Detroit
>Charleston
>Pittsburgh
>Harrisburg
>Philadelphia
>Trenton
>Newark
>New York City
>Albany
>Buffalo
>Tampa
>Miami

Many of these have less spics than we've seen in California, but many more niggers. Whether this equates to more or less likelihood for riots has yet to be seen. As of right now, anybody near these areas should prepare for what they may face in the coming months, as these "protests" are going to get more and more severe.

People won't do shit. As usual.

Wow, how spontaneous and heartwarming! :^)

holy shit there's a lot of sliding with [blahblabhblah Eu blah blah] beeing posted today.

Did some thing important happen over night?

So after we elect D, how will we save Eur [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

I'll combined it all into one video after I finish this list pastebin.com/QbVaBSLj

I need a Trump clip that would make a good bass sound.
Any ideas? It's been hard looking for one.

If her family is legal, then she's got nothing to worry about.
If they're illegal, OUT OUT OUT!

trips of truth

#Sanjose is trending in Twitter so that's something.

>When you finally start realizing how bad things really are

Trump campaigning in California and the sheer chaos that has ensued will do more to unite Conservatives (and anyone who isn't a barshit Communist) than 6 gorillion stump speeches.

NIGGA TOOK ONE FOR THE TEAM
GIVE SOME LOVE

twitter.com/Rbagot33

Good lord, trips speak the truth.

I'm perfectly calm

Little girls need to stay as far away from Clinton as possible.

Some of the protesters were part of a literal traitorous Mexican paramilitary group justified by 'native blood'!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets_(Watsonville)

>The Brown Berets are a Chicano/Mexican-American–based community organization in Watsonville, California, modeled after the Brown Berets of the Civil Rights Movement. An excerpt from their website states, "we serve as a community defense force acting for the liberation and amelioration of our barrios". Their beliefs are anti-military, anti-police, and anti-border patrol. Their members are encouraged to study the Black Panthers and American Militant Resistance. Brown Beret member and former Watsonville Mayor Oscar Rios was quoted in an interview as saying "It (California) belonged to us, Mexico, 1848. It was taken away okay, so it's no surprise we're taking it back slowly but surely."

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brown_Berets

>The Brown Berets (Los Boinas Cafes) are a pro-Chicano organization that emerged during the Chicano Movement in the late 1960s and remains active to the present day. The group was seen as part of the Third Movement for Liberation. The Brown Berets focus on returning all United States territory once held by Mexico to Mexico; they have also organized against police brutality and advocate for educational equality. Several groups have been quite active since the passage of California Proposition 187.

One of these guys was interviewed on the nothiefsallowed live stream, talking about how Trump discriminates against minorities, but this guy said he had more of a right to be there than any one else because he has 'native blood'. He was wearing the beret and a handkerchief as a mask and name dropped this organization, I'd never heard of it before.

I can not believe this shit is going on. Literal fascist paramilitary groups yelling about discrimination while instigating violence and promoting blood purity. Fucking hell...

>Things that totally were not set up

This San Jose thing boils my blood. Shit like this would never fly in the past.

Why must it be like this Sup Forums? The only thing keeping me from being a one man holocaust is Trump winning.

Lets make our own paramilitary groups then

He deleted his Twitter.

There was a time in America where they hung people for cattle rustling. Murder certainly carried a MINIMUM of life in prison. Treason=hanging, etc. It was part of Western Civilization. I've said all this stuff before, and i know it's not news to everyone, but WestCiv was never meant to be controlled by lawyers using taxpayer money to sue other lawyers or to fund endless appeals.

Good luck.

They are delusional. Given that there is no winner take all states in the democrat primaries it is not only hard for Bernie to close the gap but also to prevent an outright majority for Hillary before the convention.

They are kidding themselves, the only thing that gives Bernie legitimacy is the fact he actually won states so he will have a voice at the convention.

But there is no way the Dems will allow him to get to a split convention

>(Not Mexican)

fuck, and right after getting ripped on for censoring conservatives and lying about it. Naughty naughty.

Never had faceberg, but what happens if you put sanders name in? It was his rioters, after all.

>There's actually Mexican intellectuals

Just filter it and they ae gone forever.
Shilling gone in the wind

An online forum would be perfect for coordinating with other people near these cities. Unfortunately I don't know how to set one up. Creating a website for coordination would be the first step of the foundation of the Lion's Guard.

They wouldn't mostly be mestizos

This is the Hispanic mayor of a small South Texan city. In small cities they tend to elect mayors who look like most of the people who live there because it's a smaller community with a more established population.

Starr County is 90% Hispanic and is the only county I know of to refuse to give birth certificates to illegals

The reality is that a) the majority of self-identified "white Hispanics" are whites of mostly Spanish descent and b) they generally hate illegals as much as everyone else (except for cucks like Jorge Ramos but who cares about him?)

Middle Easterners are people like Charles Boustany and John Abizaid who are descended from Christians rather than muslims. The majority of the 1% of Americans who are mideastern are of Christian descent.

>This is what Hillary considers an attack

>Mexican Intelectuals

I seriously wonder if the Germans and Scandinavians governments put something in the water or have a mass hypnosis thing in the TVs. Maybe celexa, Prozac something to keep the population docile? Remember the very young girl who was raped in the middle of the day in a big downtown plaza and no one did anything

Then there was the girl who managed to fight the Muslim off by using her pepper spray and the police charged her with assault

good morning, smell the coffee and read The Brigade. by HA Covington.

She's delusional, she genuinely believes this crap.

Feels good to know she wont run against Jeb! so she wont be president at least.

Its ok cuz hes racis rite?

You guys have been saying "Lion's Guard" since at least October and it hasn't gone anywhere

long periods of peace are cancer when women have the right to vote

All we need is Trump to show all the vids at his rally and condemn them. He gets interviewed and all he talks about is his supporters being attacked, they'd have no Trump issues to print and the media would get desperate since no one is watching.

Get in fighting shape, brothers.

Race war fast approaching.

blacks hate mexicans because they're not americans.

What do you expect, it's (((faceberg))) we're talking about.

There are plenty of thriving Hispanic countries they will be deported to.

Shit isn't memes. It won't fly.

That's how we quelled the equivalent to the American Revolution in Brazil in the 1789 (what they call "Inconfidencia Mineira).

Someone ratted them out, Portugal took their leader, hang, draw and quartered and spread the quarters through the major cities to serve as a warning.

They didn't get the independence until 1822 and, even then, their emperor was the prince and heir of the throne of Portugal kek.

Not until 1889 they really got rid of the Portuguese monarchy.

how the fuck is it that everyone thinks he's anti-mexican? he's anti-illegals. what the fuck is so complicated about this? i don't get it.

Godspeed, Poland.

Its a bit colorful to be playing on live TV. It would be nice in a Pro-Trump Ad, if any station would fucking air them.

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

This is it

The final blow.

Naah it's ok because he's white, but I guess those two are interchangeable so, fine.

Hillary is a moron, this should have been clear when she okayed a campaign symbol that looks like a plane hitting the Twin Towers on 9/11

Zucker berg is a kike time for people to wake up to this fact

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/738619064403140609

HOLY FUCKING SHIT MEXICO'S GOV MIGHT HAVE FUNDED THE RIOTS ITS HAPPENING

WAR WITH MEXICO WHEN?!

ITS HAPPENING!

You forget Australia that this is a real thing.
Tasteful shitpost lad.

How can (not yet) President Trump ever recover?

It's like she's trying to lose.

If Sanders dropped out the violence would end.
He's staying in, though, and his Occupy DNC terrorists will be out in force in Philly. I expect they'll focus the hate that fuels the Bern campaign toward Killery and leave us alone, but theirs is an irrational hatred so one never knows.

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

We used to kill queers too. The world needs more #OldSolutionsToOldProblems

The ((media)). They are certainly partially responsible for this mess.

She is really being actively sabotaged by her social media staff.

How can someone be so incompetent? Cannot be other thing than a Sup Forums plant inside her staff lol

Niggers still think Trump is going to enforce Jim Crow laws and hang them. Rallies in black majority cities are going to be just as bad if not worse than what we've seen tonight.

(((she)))

You would probably end up with a civil insurrection if you attempted to deport gun owning white Texan people simply for checking off the Hispanic box on the Census like the illegals do

You seem to be under the mistaken impression that most of the Hispanic population of Texas spontaneously immigrated after 1965- most of them were already in Texas because it was a Spanish colony.

Is...is this for real?

Well fuck, I spelt it wrong, thats why no results came up in the vid...

Passive aggressive death threat.

She's basically saying that if you don't vote for me, people will get violent and hurt you.

She needs to be called out on this as much as possible.

This is pure evil Clinton at her worst.

She's getting on in years. Old girl isn't as young and perky as she used to be

militias.

oh wait, that's got residual bad PR from the 90's. fuck this cucked nation.

She must be so terrified that Trump openly declared she would be in jail if he gets elected. The gauntlet has been thrown.

Advice: If Trump comes to your town, start a riot.
twitter.com/emmettrensin/status/738583628855156742

Emmett Rensin
@emmettrensin
Editor at @voxdotcom Essays there and elsewhere. [email protected]

EMMETT RENSIN
SOME BRIEF THOUGHTS ON POLITICAL VIOLENCE
May 14, 2016
emmettrensin.com/blog/2016/5/14/some-brief-thoughts-on-political-violence

NEW MSNBC POLL
>Do you think Donald Trump’s rhetoric is "unpresidential"?
msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-donald-trumps-rhetoric-unpresidential

Spreading the attack footage far and wide, we can't let them cover this up. That was a fucking race riot.

We see hundreds, thousands of minor incidents happening like Trump protestor violence and it is all building up over time. But the historians aren't going to note stuff like this. What if we compiled a database of all the footage of these things happening? For the sake of the complete, empirical Truth, we must take up this heavy burden.

What a shitty service. Glad I never used it.