What the fuck happened to Harry's wand in between Chamber of Secrets to Prisoner of Azkaban...

What the fuck happened to Harry's wand in between Chamber of Secrets to Prisoner of Azkaban? It went from being all nice and smooth to looking like it was just pulled off a tree.

I want to fuck Emma Watson from Prisoner of Azkaban.

Goblet Emma would be fine too.

Did he lost any of his wands between then? If not, and even if so, it was more of a stylistic choice,and probably a good one, which was valued over consistency.

>inb4 /lit/ pasta

His wand had originality, unlike one of the dullest shitposts in the history of movie shitposts. Each shitpost following /lit/ wizards and their pals from /r9k/ as they fight assorted kinographers has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the lack of film analysis the shitposts only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of images and pasta?all to make fantasy unfantastical to make witchcraft seem kiddie.

Perhaps the die was cast when Quentin vetoed the idea of shitposting on /lit/ directing the shitposts at Sup Forums, he made sure the shitposts would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-posting for his (You). The shitposts might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-atmospherical anaylsis in its refusal of critique and watching for the plot. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the shitposts are g-g-good though
"No!"

The writing is dreadful; the books were terrible and the films were much better. As I read, I noticed that everytime he shitposts, Quentin wrote instead that Brave New World "was a low tier form of art."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that shitpost was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. The shitposters mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that he has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of shitpost by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are shitposting at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you shitpost you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

What did the other tumblr teens think when you pointed this out? Did you tell them it looks like a dildo before?

It's an allegory for his boy penis

It was mirroring the series as one of the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises. each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I just watched order of the phoenix and wanted to. And i definitely wanted half blood prince emma

Stop posting HP threads ad nauseam only to spam your retarded pastas you raging autist.

All the wands pretty much looked the same until Alfonso Cuaron recognized that that was boring and stupid and decided to make the wands look interesting. Also indirectly helped them when they started manufacturing $45 toy wands sold mostly to 30 year old manchildren wearing Hogwarts robes in the 98 degree weather in Orlando at Universal Studios.

She was still nice throughout the films, but prisoner/goblet was her peak in my opinion.

>the people posting HP threads want autistic spam

emma is mine whyfoos!

i think she kept getting better desu, even though prisoner goblet is when she was top top snd what made me crush.

Did the books decline after Order of the Phoenix or nah

> 98 degree weather in Orlando

The fake snow in Harry Potter World is like a particularly cruel joke.

yea hbp was ok but the others were better

They were about the same in terms of quality, but they got less whimsical.

Nah book 7 was straight garbage

I like them all but this is my ranking

I worked at Universal Studio in the WWHP section for a couple weeks one summer in college. The amount of adults buying and wearing robes and wands and scarfs etc. was somewhat mind blowing. I had a grown man at Ollivander's get angry at me because there wasn't a show when selecting his "custom" wand (there is a show mind you, but it's an actual attraction and the actors only pick children for obvious reasons). He also got upset that I just handed him his wand (it's based on your birthday) because you're supposed to "let the wand choose the wizard".