What was his fn problemo?

What was his fn problemo?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2015/12/toughest-scene-i-wrote-sicario.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Cartel murdered his family

God, I fucking loved watching this movie with my family. The rape scene, the dead kids. So uncomfortable.

Whats its like being a pleb, if thats the worst youve watched with your family or even close to it you have no balls in sight

here's your (you)

>bruhh my mommy lets me watch way more hardcore shit

Angelina Jolie

I thought Her would be an interesting movie to watch with my mum.
Too bad the opening scene is the phone sex scene

>villenueve is so dark bro

ee wus mexicun er somteeng

There was no rape

den y wuz dere no wata in da drain user?

more likely that he was getting waterboarded but i'd like to think it was rape

Why did Jamal bring Kate to that cowboy bar? The one bar with a dirty cop paid to rape Kate. Was he in on it?

He knew, as a negro, that he would never experience the unwashed and smelly body of Emily Blunt, so he had to live vicariously through Shane's dirty italiano dick.

the point is you don't have any measure of balls for watching some edgy shit with your parents

i cant believe they hired this 5'2 inch little girl and made her the Sicario. At least i didnt watch this movie and i didnt even like it.

What? Was this a rape scene? I thought he was just torturing him

he was just acting like a typical man raised in a culture that worships and respects strongmen and power and simply continued the endless cycle of violence

would you say this culture you mention is... patriarchal in nature?

He wanted a Heineken

>"just" torturing him
I think it was definitely meant to imply rape.

I got the sexual undertones with the way he stood over him crotch to face but I just assumed they were gonna torture him with the water jug somehow

This movie convinced me to vote Trump

The waterjug was to make it look as though they were just going to waterboard him and hence excuse the camera having been turned off.

Oh. That's clever.

Jesus christ at least pretend like you have something to say that makes even just a little sense when you go for bait

What about what i just said did you not understand?

the drain was there to let you retards know that this room was SPECIFICALLY BUILT to waterboard people

To be honest I'm still not convinced. Why would the other guy stay to look at the rape? What would be the benefit of raping him in his smelly taco-filled ass vs less messy forms of torture?

He was thinking about how much better Traffic was.

Well first waterboarding isn't allowed in the US and so just bringing it in view of the camera isn't smart.

Second the only reason we are talking rape is just because of that awkward power stance but i never got a rape vibe

Maybe, maybe not. But for sure we can say it's a culture filled with masculinity, so much masculinity the levels are toxic

>beaners tell corrupt cop to go and get details on this girl
>He's in her bedroom 4 hours later
>I can't get a girl to sleep with me for yesrs and that's without wetbacks threatening my safety

You're an idiot. He has no interest in putting his dick into the disease ridden asshole of the brother of the man who killed his family. He wants to make him uffer and get answers. You're projecting some fucked up shit you have going on in your head. I'm assuming you were, or are being, molested.

>Well first waterboarding isn't allowed in the US and so just bringing it in view of the camera isn't smart.
So why bring the jug into the room in front of the camera in the first place? That seems very ill-thought out of them if it wasn't intentional and the shot of the dry drain is just a coincidence i suppose.
Also it was something intelligence agents did in the very recent past.
I got a strong rape vibe for various reasons, maybe that's not the case but they certainly weren't just waterbaording the guy.
Most males don't view bumrape as something desirable funnily enough, it's pretty fucking high-up on a normal man's list of shit that he wouldn't want to happen to him.

They gave her a realistic portrayal though, she was essentially useless throughout the entire film, relying on men to save her ass constantly

Also the author mentions a rape scene, i cna't think of what other rape scene he could be referencing.
vulture.com/2015/12/toughest-scene-i-wrote-sicario.html

>shot of the dry drain is just a coincidence i suppose.
That was to tell you that they do waterboarding in that room. A normal interrogation room wouldn't have a drain because there aren't supposed to be copious amounts of liquid in it. I think the director didn't add water flooding into it because that would be too obvious.
>So why bring the jug into the room in front of the camera in the first place?
This is probably just something they didn't think about. Whether the jug was a ruse or not, they will be suspected of waterboarding.
>Most males don't view bumrape as something desirable funnily enough
True, but most males don't want to stick their cocks into other men's unclean mexican cartel assholes.

The semi-sexual assault of the protag by the spic cowboy, silly.

Man, you guys sure are stepping your bait game up, almost got me

negro did you read the article? For some reason he refers to Blunt's character's sex scene turned attempted murder as a "rape scene", maybe it was meant to play out differently.

>That was to tell you that they do waterboarding in that room.
>I think the director didn't add water flooding into it because that would be too obvious.
Yes, i suppose the giant jug of water and the camera being turned off was a bit too subtle, what was required to clear the ambiguity was a shot of the dry drain with rythmic grunting in the background.
>This is probably just something they didn't think about
Ohh, that sounds likely.
>but most males don't want to stick their cocks into other men's unclean mexican cartel assholes.
Most males wouldn't murder children, i'd say Alejandro has demonstrated that he's a bit more vindictive than most males.

>Yes, i suppose the giant jug of water and the camera being turned off was a bit too subtle, what was required to clear the ambiguity was a shot of the dry drain with rythmic grunting in the background.
Grunting, the sort you'd hear if water was periodically spilled on his face?
>what was required to clear the ambiguity was a shot of the dry drain with rythmic grunting in the background
It didn't clear the ambiguity (since we are having this discussion) but it's certainly a hint that you refuse to accept. Tell me, why else would there be a drain there?
>Ohh, that sounds likely.
it does, are you retarded? They didn't think the camera bit very well, it was just there to tell us that some illegal torture is going on. Anybody who reviews the footage and sees that the camera was stopped when the spooky hispanic assassin was standing over the hostage with a jug of water would charge them for torture.
>Most males wouldn't murder children, i'd say Alejandro has demonstrated that he's a bit more vindictive than most males.
Big difference between shooting something and shoving your cok up someone's unclean ass.

>problemo
thats not even how you say problem in spanish lol

its Problema****

>Grunting, the sort you'd hear if water was periodically spilled on his face?
Doesn't sound very wet to me and the drain is dry.
>It didn't clear the ambiguity (since we are having this discussion) but it's certainly a hint that you refuse to accept
Yes, it only served to make things more ambiguous is the point. I guess i just didn't get the hint from the water jug and the boner dude force-feeding him water, silly me.
>They didn't think the camera bit very well
The boner guy, the one that thinks to turn of the camera only thinks to do so after he is seen forcing the man to drink a ton of water with an agent remarking "you've filled his belly with water"

>The boner guy, the one that thinks to turn of the camera only thinks to do so after he is seen forcing the man to drink a ton of water with an agent remarking "you've filled his belly with water"
Precisely my point, that the camera antics just weren't thought out very well.

Fuck your Mexican language you fucking wetback I fucking own it I'll butcher it however I want

I don't think they raped him either. Mexican Brad Pitt pushed up his groin into the guy's face to show that he was in charge and could violate his personal space as much as he wanted. It was a show of control and power, not implied rape.

>that the camera antics just weren't thought out very well.
By the director? He was thoughtful enough to include a drain "so that we know it's the waterboarding room" but having the characters turning the camera off before they do things that heavily imply torture didn't occur to him?

>t having the characters turning the camera off before they do things that heavily imply torture didn't occur to him?
Not what I'm saying. I'm saying that since they already clearly showed and implied that they're gonna torture the fuck out of that dude, anyone who actually reviews the footage will charge them for torture. They already clearly showed their intent and even made a quip about "filling his belly up with water", which was hardly innocent. That's why the camera bit isn't well thought out, because stopping it seconds before they begin the torture still makes it look like they're very clearly gonna torture ihm.

>Tell me, why else would there be a drain there?
The drain was there to show you that standard procedure would have been to waterboard him. The fact that its dry and that they leave the jug on the floor tells us that he didnt follow standard procedure.

To me what went on in front of the camera was clearly intended to be a ruse rather than a fuckup and what you're saying doesn't seem likely, can't really say anything more that hasn't already been said.

He was outraged by the terrorist threat to Fiji.