This type of autisim is not allowed on the internet

This type of autisim is not allowed on the internet
Lets raid that channel
youtube.com/channel/UCzHj8o2GMfLsp89Nx14GMPg

Or you could grow the fuck up and not be such a dick loving faggot.

Fuck off and kill yourself, faggot. We're not your personal army.

Why the fuck do you care? there's plenty of shit on the internet why pick out one cringe channel? You'dd better target behind the meme, that shit gets on my nerves to much.

>This type of autisim is not allowed on the internet
>Not realising that Sup Forums has more autism than any other place on the internet

Number 15: Burger king foot lettuce. The last thing you'd want in your Burger King burger is someone's foot fungus. But as it turns out, that might be what you get. A 4channer uploaded a photo anonymously to the site showcasing his feet in a plastic bin of lettuce. With the statement: "This is the lettuce you eat at Burger King." Admittedly, he had shoes on. But that's even worse.

The post went live at 11:38 PM on July 16, and a mere 20 minutes later, the Burger King in question was alerted to the rogue employee. At least, I hope he's rogue. How did it happen? Well, the BK employee hadn't removed the Exif data from the uploaded photo, which suggested the culprit was somewhere in Mayfleld Heights, Ohio. This was at 11:47. Three minutes later at 11:50, the Burger King branch address was posted with wishes of happy unemployment. 5 minutes later, the news station was contacted by another 4channer. And three minutes later, at 11:58, a link was posted: BK's "Tell us about us" online forum. The foot photo, otherwise known as exhibit A, was attached. Cleveland Scene Magazine contacted the BK in question the next day. When questioned, the breakfast shift manager said "Oh, I know who that is. He's getting fired." Mystery solved, by Sup Forums. Now we can all go back to eating

Nah plenty of worse shit than some annoying kid. That would just be sad.

samefag

can you kindly fuck off this website is for trap threads only

play stupid games get stupid prizes lol

Thats gay

i vote this

Is that an ifunny watermark?

using ifunny still makes you gay :3

He's just a kid you loser. Get a fucking job.

We found the gay one

Not your personal army, stop picking on kids you fucking degenerate.

why?

You dont even know how to samefag
LUL

I thought Sup Forums removed that exif data when u upload something

lot's of this.

Send,message to google stop channel...

>Jews did 9/11

ugh i fucking hate everything you are.

I think you're in the wrong place.
This aint reddit, pussy.

OH NO LE JEWS DID 9/11 SO NEW AND EDGY DONT LET MOMMY FIND OUT

Wtf

you can't cringe at a kid, its not cringey they're just young and dumb.

>Obviously autistic joke
>"WOW, THAT'S SO EDGY, WHERE'S YOUR MOM."

Son, do you even know where you are?
Maybe you took a few wrong turns, buddy.

Oh my. You pointed out two posts obviously made by the same person. What ever shall I do?