[SUBJECT DELETED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN UNION CENSORSHIP ACT]

HOLY [CENSORED]

IT'S HAPPENING HOLY [CENSORED]

GET IN HERE

> Link
[LINK REMOVED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN ALLAH RESPECT ACT].com/

[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

[POST REMOVED FOR REASONS UNKNOWN]

We should all want to live in a peaceful and multicultural society. Literally nothing of value has been lost with this censorship

Thanks to all sand [CENSORED]
EU is [CENSORED]

What the holy fuck tranny nigger is going on?!

hhahahahha Very fucking funny.
Oh my god i'm laughing.
Fuck you nigger, eat a cock, pick some cotton and stuff it up your arse

Very funny, let's just laugh at the silly europeans xDDD :DD

[COMMENT HIDDEN DUE TO RACISM]

[USER WAS SENT TO TERMINATION CHAMBER FOR THIS POST]

[THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

HELLO MINISTRY OF TRUTH?
I'D LIKE TO REPORT SOME HATEFUL CONDUCT ON THE INTERNET
YES, Sup Forums.ORG

bin that knife

[USER HAS BEEN SENT TO REEDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST]

OP has been sent to voluntary reeducation camp

[EUROPEAN AND/OR CANADIAN IP DETECTED. ENRICHMENT ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION]

the funniest thing is that at this point I don't even see all this shit as totally impossible anymore. EU has really shown their hate for democracy and freedom of speech lately.

Have you seen this: [DATA MISSING DUE TO NSA ESPIONAGE]
Pretty interesting huh?

[EUROPEAN AND/OR CANADIAN IP DETECTED IN THIS THREAD. ENRICHMENT ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION]

[USER HAS BEEN BANNED FROM THIS PLANE OF EXISTENCE AND HAS BEEN SENT TO *REDACTED* UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE.]

WE NEED TO GET THIS TO TRU [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

I love people of color, and think there is nothing wrong with Islam! I believe it is my duty as a straight white man to accept all races, except for my own!

Ugh saying this is making me want to [COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Do this shit on kikebook to freak normies out.

refugees are known to boost the local economy and are a culturally positive element in the cities they inhabit!

COMMENT EDITED IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

>What the[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT] is going on?!
Hate crime laws and hate precrime prevention messures are in effect across Europe and Canada.

[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

>mfw Germany ruined the european dream
I'm so sorry ;_;

Reported inappropriate racist image to the EU

This site has become a literal Bruce/Burger shitposting forum. Pointless

What's wrong with race mixing? I mean if a white woman wants to sleep with a n[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Oi! Cunt! That pond better be licenced.

You will be next if Trump loses, yet you laugh like you are sitting in a fucking monastery on top of a mountain and there's a flood which will never affect you.
Guess what, you are closer to it than you think.

Test

Bahahaha you euro fuckers will be destroyed
>tfw you above the law

Gas the kikes

oh so this is just like saying candle jac........

Heil Hitler. You know what will happen yid.
Enjoy being butt fucked by arabs and slaughtered by dindus

[KEK CONTENT ENCRYPTION PASSWORD REQUIRED. PLEASE CONTACT BULL FOR ADMINISTRATIVE PRIVILEGES]

RARE
A
R
E

Why do we put up with this? We really have to start [THIS POST UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

[CENSORED] you, disgusting [CENSORED], just wait till we start the owens again [REDACTED] and you'll [REDACTED]
[COMMENT HIDDEN DUE TO VIOLATION OF RULE #129-B OF EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH ACT - PROMOTING TOTALITARIAN IDEOLOGY]

Fuck u fags

Calm down Pajeet. Try pooing on your designated street you [CONTENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

this is now a honeypot thread
replying to invisible queries will get you v&
in accordance with GLOBAL HATE SPEECH ACT.

ahah very funny. Look I can post whatever I l[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Ya whatever bog

brin sage and suckerberg grew up with a free internet that would enable them to become billionaires and now they spit in the face of freedom of speech and turn their back on the us founding fathers and the sacrifices made by others to give them all that they have today....

Please [CENSORED] us already

Viktor Orbán was right when he said [Content UNAVAILABLE IN EU MEMBER STATES DUE TO THE HATEFUL AND/OR VIOLENT NATURE OF ITS CONTENT. ANY DELIBERATE ATTEMPT TO ACCESS CENSURED CONTENT WILL RESULT IN PROSECUTION TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW UNDER CONSPIRACY AND ACCESSORY GUIDELINES FOUND IN EU RESOLUTION #3648.]

Hey guys!
Enemy is not the eu, we need to welcome refugees with open arms and
Love. we as a group need to realize that our problems stem from the less
Progressive line of thinking, that is dangerous!

Maybe some day we will live in a society where
Everyone gets the same treatment as white caucasian men do.

Can you guys stop this? It was funny and all but now it's just derailing and shit. At least the Europeans provided us insight into their affairs. Without them it's just shot post central

>You have earned yourself another day of life, peasant

[OP REMOVED FOR BEING A MASSIVE FAGGOT]

>Can you guys stop this? It was funny and all but now it's just derailing and shit. At least the Europeans provided us insight into their affairs. Without them it's just shot post central
stfu faggot. The more attention the better. Shit needs to spread. Don't you understand meme magic yet?

Fuck the Jewropean Jewnion.

Death to the Banks!

OI YOU CHEEKY CUNT YOU GOT A LICENSE FOR THAT POST?

Reported to local enrichment authorities for hate speech and racism.

Lol at the people thinking the EU is a right wing control freaks conspiracy. The EU is actually very social and protects my liberty to say that [THIS COMMENT WAS REMOVED; A WELL REGULATED TOLERANCE BEING NECESSARY TO THE MULTICULTURALISM OF A FREE STATE, THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO FREE SPEECH SHALL BE INFRINGED - Art2 European Tolerance Act]

i almost completely agree with you, but i feel you should tone down the incorrect speech there, it might offend some nig[COMMENT HIDDEN TO PROTECT VIEWERS IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Confused right wing Italian here. What exactly implies the EU resolution #3648? Are considered hate speech even news about any crime perpetrated by immigrants? Can't I say anymore that uncontrolled migration is dangerous for us and them? Can I still call leftist idiot or is it hate speech?

>Call someone an idiot
not hate speech
>Call leftist an idiot
now this is where it gets interesting

Reported to EU, your done kiddo

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

[CENSORED] in [CENSORED]

what about the [REDACTED[? i feel they need to get a good [REDACTED] to the [REDACTED]

[ENRICHMENT ENFORCEMENT HAS BEEN DISPATCHED TO YOUR LOCATION]

reported

why is the EU using foreign IP's to dispatch the tolerance squads?

Dudes I don't like the [BLACKLISTED KEYPHRASE EXPUNGED] very much.

why dont you like the [BLACKLISTED KEYPHRASE EXPUNGED]? are you like the rest of us in hating on the [REDACTED]

There's no way this law will be enforced anyway ahah, we'll be able to shittalk the [REDACTED] and the [CENSORED] as well as the [KEYWORD REPORTED TO THE TOLERANCE POLICE]

(USER WAS SENT TO REEDUCATION CAMP FOR THIS POST)

>understand meme magic
It's not a meme, you brainless scumbag. It's the equivalent of a turk putting CP in every thumbnail bc it's legal there.

then when there's an actual happening there, no links. Euros do go to jail for such shit, you scare all the euros away, we get no links or translations.

If you want to fuck around like this, why not take it to b? It's not clever or funny or even stupidity, it's malice.

Ramadan happening in europe? want links and tranaslations? Oh, all the euros were scared off!

Great joke bruh all fur lulz!

OMG what a bunch [COMMENT TRUNCATED, HATE SPEECH REDACTED, POSTER AUTOCASTRATION INITIATED]

Haha very clever.

[POST REMOVED PENDING REVIEW]

I hate the [BLACKLISTED KEYPHRASE EXPUNGED] because of how they
I love the European Union! I love progressiveness! Good night white pride!

>taking memes this seriously
bet your a fucking [REDACTED UNDER EUROPEAN UNION HATE SPEECH LAWS]

[COMMENT REMOVED DUE TO THE GERMAN ANTI FREE SPEECH ACT UNDER THE MERKLE INITIATIVE]

hey man? that was a quick shift in viewpoint, your not some [REDACTED] are you?

[IP HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY BANNED ON EUROPEAN SITES]

>EUROPEAN ALLAH RESPECT ACT

It was somewhat passable until here.

the comment is still there. you're underage. go to b, get the fuck out of here.

Underrated post right here.

guys, i hate [REDACTED] as much as you, but we need to tone down before the EU gets onto us for [CENSORED]

[ISP HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEW BY EUROPEAN INTERNET USERS]

[USER WAS "REMOVED" FOR HATE SPEECH REPEAT OFFENCES]

So basically I was thinking that I should move to
Australia to bring more progressiveness to the nation
Very nice place it is, can't wait to be there
Even if there are quite a few racists I'll need to educate

Man, can't wait to be there.
Everything will be alright.

I don't get it, there was a book written, quite popular because normies think it's cool, about times like these, and it clearly shows why we shouldn't be sitting on our asses allowing this to happen, so why aren't we doing something?

[USER TERMINATED FOR EXCESSIVE USE OF CAPS LOCK]

Stop the [INNOCENT MIGRANTS THAT WILL ENRICH AUSTRALIA]

On a scale from 1 to Carl the Cuck how buttblasted are you to see Euro flags still around and everything unchanged?

go to b. get the fuck out of here. with all the actual shit going on in world right now, scaring people off pol is such a great meme, right bruh? great lulz...

On a serious note though even the communists didn't establish their utopia in a day. The eu's moving nice and steady.
It might take few years until hatedens like Sup Forums fall under the aim though.

Sup Forums is such a hatefilled misogynistic place, the EU should just ban the place so its evil vile trump right wing rhetoric wont reach the eyes of our adopted children.

i just want the [COMMENT REMOVED DUE TO HATE SPEECH]

ᵀʰᶦˢ ᵖᵒˢᵗ ʰᵃˢ ᵇᵉᵉᶰ ᵐᵒᶰᶦᵗᵒʳᵉᵈ ᵇʸ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵗᵃᵃᵗˢˢᶦᶜʰᵉʳʰᵉᶦᵗˢᵈᶦᵉᶰˢᵗ⋅

I like this meme. It'll trick a lot of NEWFAGS!

all the european flags will have the newfags going

>RARE
>A
>R
>E