Is this the best country of the world?

Is this the best country of the world?

yes

who can hate him?

Switzerland is clearly better. Nordic countries depending on your preference, but Switzerland objectively speaking.

Other than that, yes.

Been there, lived there, nah not great as US

It's a country without even a squaremeter of nature. It's all either cities, farmland or shit that got flooded.

Disgusting.

Doesn't your country want to go to war with them over some stupid shit?

These, however, are shitholes.

dutch people are amazing and your laws are from this century and thats amazing

subhumans shithole

>nah not great as US

nice meme my burger friend

they are not amazing
they are degenerate faggots

my country is a shit

Im going to Amsterdam this summer.
How is the kebab prevalence there?

The country and the people are fine, but the language is pure kanker

you can speak english btw
comeback to /pol please

There are many but they stay in the shithole parts of the city. I doubt a tourist even sees those parts.

This is now a infrastructure tread

are you ok? do you need something? hugs? help?

>your laws are from this century and thats amazing
Why though? Why would a law being recent make it any better?

OP is a faggot

Why did they have to make the turns so sharp?

>deletes license plate number
>but not its reflexion on the water
lol

help?

Make Maduro build more infra.

the euthanasia are legal

same shit with the marihuana, etc

What's going on in this thread?

The turns look less sharp in RL.
Also bikes turn easy anyways.

NO ERA PENAL

bisexual...

>the euthanasia are legal
>same shit with the marihuana, etc
Why would any of those two be a good thing? Maybe for a drug cartel filled country it can be good, but euthanasia is definitely not a good thing.

Y LO FALLA PEÑARANDA

SEÑORES, PELIGRA LA FINAL PARA VENEZUELA

>but euthanasia is definitely not a good thing.
It is tho, killing autists via injections is far better than how we do it here.

Post non Dutch Infrastructure as well!

hard mode: no bridges

youre from portugal, i cant explain you how society is advancing

Killing people via injections is not the same as euthanasia. It can be murder depending on the consent.

On the way to the left, I see.
All you Latin Americans are the same, stupid shallow marxists with a distorted view of "advancement".

yes

Well, euthanasia is performed via injections most of the time, that's what I'm trying to say.
And it's not a bad thing. I saw people who spend their last days screaming in pain or laying like vegetables from morphine injections, they would appreciate that.

>screaming in pain
Well there's things to be done to that that don't involve straight up death lol
>laying like vegetables from morphine
Again, plenty of stuff you can give people to take away the pain without leaving them speechless and unable to enjoy their last days in peace.

I live with my mother and she is a canadan-venezolan so i dont have that "mentality" i just have a mentality for this century because im young and i know what i want my pal.

Euthanasia is only allowed if:

>65+
>Chronic disease with no improvement in sight.
>Must not be retarded
>Approval of at least 3 doctors from different institutions.
>A shitload of more bureaucracy.

Easier to just jump of a building.

>Well there's things to be done to that that don't involve straight up death lol
He is talking about agonizing people, whom have no hope but sit and wait a painful death. Why prolong their suffering against their own will when they are going to die anyway?

This is more reasonable, still obvious marxist give-away, but whatever.

Yes, you want to work little, earn a lot, and have as much social benefits as possible.
Cool hip mentality yo.

How about giving them pain killers and wait for nature to run its course?

Well, you can smoke hash mixed with more hash and spend your last days in fairyland accompanied by Brigitte Bordeau, but it's asshard to find novadays.

I'm a cute nurse that loves the elderly, but you are wrong though.

Your mentality apparently is indeed still stuck in the last century since you think that people don't get older then 50.

>there's only morphine and hash in this world
Take_a_look_at_this_guy.jpg

I want to be free and make the decisions that I want, this is not 1960

Pain killers stop having effect

Then kill yourself lad, why do you need the government's help for that?

Are you dumb? Where have I said anything about age or whatever the fuck you're talking about?

Thanks for showing you know absolutely nothing about pain killers.

Dude, whatever it is, it's all the same.
Either feel extreme pain or don't feel anything.
Not a whole lot to choose from.

>I'm a cute nurse that loves the elderly, but you are wrong though.

wanna be my qtie nurse?

Morphine is a sedative. Learn your pain killers m8. Literally hundreds of drugs out there that just cut the pain sensorial patterns and leave the brain alone.

Okay prof, give me the quick rundown on why you think that people should live abhorrent pain, (and in most cases not longer then 6 months anyway. ) because you think that it is a bad idea.

You develop resistance to them and still feeling pain again, you can't live with the same dose of morphine forever without expecting to increase the dose, and it comes to a point where you can't increase the dose anymore unless you want to kill them or risk the pain coming back. People should have the right to decide their own fate regardless, specially in this circumstances.

hahaha a German calling us a faggot that's very fucking funny

Immigration ruined us. Otherwise we're a pretty cool country except for a lack of space and ability to go innawoods.

Really? Can I get one and use it for a rest of my life?

I'm a cute (male) nurse bud, sorry.

Morphine is not at all a pleasant way to be 24/7 since it also makes you stop shitting basically.

>Is this the best country of the world?
no
>who can hate him?
I do.

Bomb this country.

>why you think that people should live abhorrent pain
They shouldn't. That's why pain killers are for. Euthanasia has literally nothing to do with that.
Idiot.

Some yes but they can cause addiction and resistance over the years, which means you have to be careful and switch them around. They can also cause liver damage but that's a whole nother thing and can take years.

>People should have the right to decide their own fate
Of course they should (they already do lol), I just don't see what my taxes have anything to do with it.

Which is why I literally just said there's hundreds of pain killers out there lol.

Sorry didn't read your post correctly, most of those Pain killers only work for one type of disease or pain. And come with a whole new problem of side effects.

you come here and ill go there right?

>most of those
Not most but a few, which is why the cases where euthanasia is actually justified are so rare this shouldn't even be a question. Side effects are manageable just like with any other disease.

By the way, I'm a vet, I know about drugs, so you kids don't think I'm talking out of my ass.

why would I swap one communist shithole out for another?

You cant just trow pain killers at problems especially if the person has a high age or has multiple medical problems since one druk usually makes the one disease better while making the other worse. People with just one problem don't go for euthanasia or are denied anyway.

Faggot.

repeat after me

venezuela is not a s o c i a l i s t c o u n t r y

>Side effects are manageable just like with any other disease.

they are not at all though. It can take years getting the prescription for one Patient right

which is why the cases where euthanasia is actually justified are so rare this shouldn't even be a question.

What? then why are we talking about it?

>You cant just trow pain killers at problems
Of course not, you should try to actually fix them.
>People with just one problem don't go for euthanasia or are denied anyway.
Just like it should be.

I like how you marxist shills keep implying things in my argument that literally aren't there. All I'm saying is that the cases where euthanasia is justified are so rare this is pretty much a non-question politically, more so scientifically. But you marxist shills keep pushing for it out of "advancement".

Idk, ask the venezuelan, he brought it up.

People that don't want to be fixed don't take drugs. They are not Dogs.

>People that don't want to be fixed
That's a candidate for clinical depression which means no sound judgement, anyway.

Nah. Some laws are still from the 17th-century.

they can't into world cups

>italy

I'm actually spanish though

Stop lying mario, spaniards are too lazy to move somewhere.

whatever m8

They don't want to be fixed because they only have pain or complete sedation in front of them. I'm talking about bed ridden people in a palliative stadium. Not people with depression since you cant get euthanasia for that here. I'm just wondering why you think that this is 'marxism' since I'm not left wing at all.

Those situations are so rare they basically must've only happened a couple dozen times this century.

It was mostly for the retarted venezuelan. I have nothing against euthanasia really, I just don't think it's a political problem, so why turn it into one? That's all. Just assumed you were arguing with me for the political sake, not the real aspects.

>Bed ridden people with multiple problems (with the possibility of further complications) at high age never happen.)

?
Wow my enire life must have been a lie

I have nothing against euthanasia really, I just don't think it's a political problem, so why turn it into one? That's all. Just assumed you were arguing with me for the political sake, not the real aspects.
Well I agree on that, Unfortunately it is though.