Im looking for a video link or webm of a gif that I saw a long time ago...

Im looking for a video link or webm of a gif that I saw a long time ago. Will also just take the gif as well if that is all you have with you, but really want sound with it so preferably a webm or vid.

Its of an asian girl who is tied up with her knees to her chest I think, or in such a way that her legs are not below her, and she is suspended partially in a clear tank of water while naked. After squirming for a few moments, and with a look of despair on her face, she begins to squirt out a stream of pure liquid diarrhea into the water of the tank, fouling up the water she is suspended in.

Im looking for this particular vid/webm/gif, as well as anything similar with girls peeing while partially submerged or totally underwater where you can see the pee/diarrhea spewing out into the water. peeing in pools, hottubs, bathtubs, ocean, large aquariums, that sort of thing.

TLDR can we have a thread for girls going to the bathroom underwater?

pic related for other stuff that im looking for.

Other urls found in this thread:

runthegauntlet.org/view/Escape-artist-drowns-failing-to-escape-new-trick
megabackup.com/g/14r4c
megabackup.com/g/vwfu
javdl.co/xTrhxWBtepFl/watch-jav-online-ddt-257-water-tank-shit-sprays-directors-cut-ryo-natsume
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wtf

welcom to Sup Forums

Gotcha covered

Yes! thats exactly the one Im looking for! Do you have sauce on it (or more even remotely like it)? like a link to the original? I know its old, but still.

Thanks again!

Why though

to be honest, it wouldnt be that hot to me if she wasn't suspended in water. I dont really have an answer for you to be honest. I also have a diaper fetish, and losing control of ones bladder and bowels is a huge turn on for me, but generally I want that to be hidden inside of a diaper. I think it might be the helplessness of her as she begins to spew shit into a nice clean tank of water.

It's this the video you mean?
runthegauntlet.org/view/Escape-artist-drowns-failing-to-escape-new-trick

How is this OP?

not even close, they dont piss themselves...

beautiful

This one you don't see anything but the text is good. I have one peeing in water through panties, let me see if I can find it

thanks!

Found it. I only have 1600 photos of real girls wetting so it was pretty easy. My collection of omorashi anime/drawings is nearly 8000 so that would have been harder

oh yeah, I remember I downloaded your omorashi collection the other day in one of those three threads. Thanks for that by the way!

Want to share any of those other wetting pics? swimsuits are another thing that I like besides water wetting if you have any of that. I have a feeling this thread will die if I dont expand the topic a bit...

Always happy to spread the omorashi love

These two are some of my favorites!

Sure, I can upload my collection of real photos to mega as well if you like. Here is a taste of what you are after.

nice!

Nice! I'll try to find more but as I say I have 8000 images so it can be tricky

ill post what I have

Apparently I need to catalog my collection better

iv got one that ill need to downsize to post...

I dont have a very large collection at all, and most of it isnt this well sorted haha

Except for the one i need to downsize, thats it for peeing in swimsuits I think for my stuff, but ill check some other forlders as well.

I have a new method where I will save all new photos for the year in one folder and at the end of the year I will go in and move them all to the appropriate permanent folders. That way I enjoy them twice

here is the resized one

Nice. I used to do this when I was a kid. I'd stick my cock out the side of my speedos and pee in the pool that way. Even though I was in the water I still thought pissing in my speedos was bad.

I always just peed in my swim suit. Never wore speedos.

If anyone wants it, here is my collection of real desperation/peeing/wetting/pooping photos:
megabackup.com/g/14r4c

And here is the anime/drawing folder:
megabackup.com/g/vwfu

Thanks!

I see we are diversifying. I love images of girls wetting their pants while sitting at their desk

yeah, we can diversify a bit. haha

Awesome. Does anyone know if there are any more of this? I want to know if she made it.

awesome!

qwerty

A cute little wet spot

You mean this movie....

I think so, but it looks like it gets gross in a hurry. What the hell, ill take a look at it anyway if you have it.

javdl.co/xTrhxWBtepFl/watch-jav-online-ddt-257-water-tank-shit-sprays-directors-cut-ryo-natsume

Thanks

>Is looking for a video of a chick shitting in water
>Is worried it gets gross

I never said it made any sense:)

I understand brother, we are all degenerates here

"YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY THE JEWIPEDE

REPOST THIS IN 1000 THREADS OR IT WILL EAT YOUR DICK

.......\...../

.....╚⊙ ⊙╝

..╚═(███)═╝

.╚═(███)═╝

╚═(███)═╝