Best Herb Vape 2018? Cutting back smoking, not quitting. New to this gay shit. Considering my image, mind the price...

Best Herb Vape 2018? Cutting back smoking, not quitting. New to this gay shit. Considering my image, mind the price. I'm unfortunately a Canadian.

Boundless CFX

Why would you pay that? Just get a good beginner one I’ll post some

Those look cool for mobility, but if you're at home you might as well get a classic box-vape. They're chap and effective.

You've offering up nicotine tanks to a stoner. His model does dry-herb. Not like you can't get a m2 dry herb attachment, but still.

Correct me if im wrong, these look like nic vapes? I got one of those, looking for the dry weed vape? These all do dry weed?

Day of the rake

Thanks man, appreciate it. I have a few nic vapes lol. Alien, predator, aspire zelos

lol stfu

Canadians are cool vaping is not

Smoking is fucking me up though man. I just want to lay back a bit. Not quit.

>Boundless CFX
looking into it, missed this, any other suggestions?

If you have a regular vape, try finding some dab mix. You mix it 2:1 with shatter and can vape off a regular coil

Thanks for the suggestion, not looking for something that will get me too fucked up, we got a rig at our flat for shatter

I see this popping up as a recommendation a lot

same it make me useless. At least with vaping I still want to do stuff

So what do you suggest? Portable dry herb vape wise?

we had a big issue where im from in toronto with 'canadian poppers' a bunch of tabacco ripped off and put in a metal tube then you stamp weed on top lol weird shit gets you super fucked, back to normal bowls and joints with a little bit of tobacco to cover the hole.

TLDR: ive been smoking for a long time and this shit is seriously fucking me up for years lmao

I ordered some THC cartridges off a darknet market and plug them into a 510 battery. I don't even mess with the flower anymore.

That's some living in the matrix shit man, I'm about it. Links?

oh darknet, thought you said danknet and that was like some other site or that.

Is there a better board for me to post on? oldfag canadian only know pol and b

ha no, no danknet! But I use dream market. You'd have to download the tor browser package and get some bitcoin, but we're seriously talking about a couple hours between starting and an order being placed if you're a complete noob at it.

I've fucked with tor but not into bitcoin lol too into aliens and how they run the world and got a gut feeling bitcoin going to be pop control. stoner here right

I feel like the first time you get on there and order an oz for $100 you'll think "ok fine, the aliens can have my money if they're gonna give me weed at these prices"

i bought the vivant vleaf in october for ike 50 USD. its probably not the greatest but it works pretty well for my first vape, and ive stopped smoking entirely and only vape

Nice ill look into it thanks man

haha yeah man theres quite a few sites like that for buying herb in canada, kinda a free market here rn it feels like, places get shut down open up no one really gets it lol we're all just pot heads

do you have the .onion for dream market?

I’ve got Firefly 2 because I wanted vape that allows me to take one draw at a time and leave the rest for later. I don’t have to vape entire bowl in one session.
It’s pricier but for me it has been great so far and I have been using it daily for like year and a half. But it’s not for everybody because it got some bad reviews as well.

Take look at vapecritic.com or fuckcombustion forum.

Airizer is a good choice, my friend had one.

This isn't to bad of an idea. Making the dabs yourself isn't hard. My experience with vapes for the dank hasn't been too good

V2 pro series 7. Can do dry, or oil with the right cartridge, when cartridges burn out, they can be replaced, no need for whole new vape, true induction heating with 0 combustion, easily cleaned, holds a fair amount, decent price.

Thanks man, I'll look into it, still thinking between the air 1, 2 or some of the options listed here.

ya fire flys out my budget unfortunately, the 2 looks great haha. Thanks, man and the difference between 1 and 2 seems to just be digital screen, USB charging, and some other minuscule bs so I'm fine with saving some loot just going with 1

Magic flight launch box, in my opinion it's the best in its price range just be sure to pick up a fishing grinder from them to make the most out of your flower

I've been dry vaping for 4 years now, I've tried most every vape mentioned here and a few that aren't. The v2 series 7 is hands down the best one I've come across to date.

haha man, I was hitting one of those my buddy had back in college 2012 probably. They go way back.

Really eh and with all the extras it has, and at that price? Is it easy to clean too? Quite godly, looking into it right now.

Torontonian here

Check out Toronto Vapes website, they have great deals there and also have partnerships with brands to make them cheap as fuck, and since you are in Canada, its probably your best bet.

I believe the Da Vinci line Ascent is the best vape I have ever gotten for the price imo.

PAX was my favorite portable dry-herb vape

PAX seems to be on another level. But at 60 for a half it's easily the most expensive I've ever seen. It's pretty much worth it though. The high is always pleasant and no bad side effects.

Torontonian as well my brother,

I will be buying off TVapes, pretty pissed I didn't stop by yesterday and grab their Air 2 bundle pack, great deal. They have a valentines deal going on, waiting to see if they offer an Air 1 bundle anytime soon. Hoping it didn't pass and I didn't miss it.

In regards to Da Vinci, out of my price league unfortunately yeah?

My only complaint was that it was always a pain to clean because you can't get back a lot of the resin
It also needed cleaned frequently or the mouthpiece would gum up. I loved the design but if I could go back I would buy a table-top vaporizer instead

I bought an Arizer Air 2 years ago and never looked back. Amazing device. Portable, sturdy, AND compared to other vapes (corded one, PAX, and one unknown brand) you can actually taste delicious weed like Pineapple Express and Blueberry Haze. It's pretty damn sweet although I dropped it once and had to replace the glass stem (11 bucks). A friend of a friend got the portable Volcano though and so far loves it. Got to try. Also in T'rannah

Yeah.... looking into it more jesus christ that glass stem is long, fuck that. IDK now man. PAX 2? Fuck lol.

Is the air 2 glass stem smaller? Hard to tell really

Not necessarily, the ascent has gotten much cheaper since the IQ came out, but you don't want to spend less than $200 on a vape, I have made that mistake before.

The air 2 is a great choice though, get back down there and grab that bundle, it's a steal!

It was only for yesterday, cheeky bastards, todays deal is their cop out brand zeus or utilian. Super peeved.

I'll look into Da Vinci Ascent though thanks man!