/noise/

/noise/
New GO release, what do you boys think?

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!hM0Tgbxb!luK1U7IYFdkbgh1wPBA7SlXxaeNO0gYS4Y4L1wAd-2k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WHO /APHEXTWIN/ IN HERE BOYS

Are you trying to be funny or something?

wow nobody interested in noise anymore?
What a bunch of faggots mu has become.

Fuck off cuck. Aphex twin is better than noise, period.

DO YOU HAVE THE LEAK????

Its because of all the scene drama that ends up on here. Johnny cash pretty much killed it from the beginning.

it's on spotify

have you listened to it? do you have premium to dl? i dunno how it works, but do you have it to post it here basically?

I have no idea who the fuck that tripfag is and Im not interested in it.

Yes I listened to it, but no i can't post it here.
Even if I had spotify premium, I couldn't just download it and share it online.
The albums was surprisingly lo-fi and muddy.
Needed more hate speech though.

Fucking download Spotify you faggot why dok you want people to spoonfeed you

babby's first day on the internet

Any noise/pe/industrial/experimental artists here? How do you handle post processing loud as fuck recordings caused by distortion pedals and feedback to get it to a listenable level?

I didn't make myself clear, but you are clearly the idiot here though. Post it here means posting the album, as in to download, I'm aware that spotify is a streaming service. Now fuck off if you're not going to help either.

>Even if I had spotify premium, I couldn't just download it and share it online
Well fuck off then, what are you doing in Sup Forums? TESCO germany is paying you to viral market their band? Pirating is what goes on here mate, accept it.

Here's the new Zos Kia for the rest of the people in this thread who aren't faggots.

mega.nz/#!hM0Tgbxb!luK1U7IYFdkbgh1wPBA7SlXxaeNO0gYS4Y4L1wAd-2k

>waaaah spoonfeed me I'm so incompetent I can't find a download myself

If it was available I would know, being in my soulseek wishlist, and unavailable from their bandcamp and all that. You're still retarded.

>I can't listen to this waaaaaah
>you're retarded if you can!
Cute

Nice bait and buzzwords. You're a 16 years old fuccboi who appears to have discovered AT right now and now you want to b8. So yeah fuck off.

what do you record with? A lot of recorders have equalizers that will bring volume levels down to a certain peak before it gets that blown out sound.

>Little clown does not understand how spotify works

A Tascam DR-05. I already have the input level on 0, but since I'm feeding it a really loud signal, it's still loud as fuck. As in, I need to turn my played down to 2% volume to get comfortable volume.

Nice shitpost friend, I don't fancy streaming services that's all. I asked OP for a download because I thought it was a personal rip. You're free to distort this as you like though.

Ps: You're still retarded.

are noise threads always this angry

Guilty. I suppose it's even shittier than I thought then.

No they used to be very friendly.
thx for the pdf by the way.

can't you go into abelton or audacity and lower the volume levels and then export that new file to make it a more sane volume? or am I just stupid

just turn the volume down

I tried normalizing it, but that didn't do much. I'm not sure if there's a way to just straight up lower the volume, and I'm even more unsure what a standard normalized volume level is

>waaaah I'm gonna cry and stomp my feet on the internet because I don't know how internet works and I can only use third rate protocols like Soulseek

>noise
>good
>even "music"
why does noise attract a lot of degenerate and uneducated teenagers?

-0.1db is safe

Does it?

Like I said, fuck off, cuck. Nobody cares about your samefagging thread. Noise is for fedora neck wards.

It’s breakdancing Ronald Reagan you doofus

Is the new merzbow any good?
Or more of just the same thing this guy has been doing for the past decade?

Why are Spotifycucks literally the most insufferable people on the planet? I’ve never been able to have an actual conversation with one without them turning into a Spotify spokesperson and going apeshit defending it. Are you all really trying that desperately to rationalize the money you throw away on this bullshit? The fuck

??
I don’t really follow him or pay attention to his new shit, same with most older noise artists. The fact that they still make noise doesn’t mean I still want or need to listen to it

>Noise is for fedora neck wards.
Actually, that applies for Aphex Twin, since it's shitty derivative IDM.

wut is aphex twin derivative of

The actually good and pioneering electronic music that predates it

How do I make noise in Garage Band

Just don’t, please

You've never been able to have an actual conversation because you're a retard
>he doesn't know how to get free Spotify premium
Yep, retarded