Have YOU signed the Black Panther petition yet?

Have YOU signed the Black Panther petition yet?

> By signing this petition you're taking a stand, and informing Marvel Studios & their parent The Walt Disney Company that in February your money is not guaranteed. That unless they agree to set aside 25% of their WORLDWIDE profit to be allocated for investment in black communities, and in programs within these communities that focus on S.T.E.M., you will not be heading to any movie theater to see their film.

> They've blatantly targeted the black community, because they want the one thing the black community has to offer in abundance - black dollars.

> Sign the petition and tell Marvel Studios & The Walt Disney Company to #BreakBread OR You could simply go to the theater, pay for your tickets, making wealthy companies even wealthier.
> But understand this: The revolution will not be televised, because the revolution is here - the revolution is in the people.

change.org/p/the-walt-disney-company-25-of-marvel-studios-profits-from-the-black-panther-film-invested-in-black-communities

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oiFV1fv6gaQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fact that so many people make such a big deal just because the movie is centered around black people is proof that racism is alive and well.

Who the fuck cares.

the fuck is this bullshit?
I'm gonna see this movie because it's a Marvel character story and it fits in with all the others.
people on either side of the left/right rift are reading into this shit way too much.
Christ, it's just a fucking movie.

>black dollars
Are those like regular dollars, but not worth anything?
Asking because the black community certainly doesn't have regular dollars in abundance.
Please consider getting fucked.

>25% of their profit
Do these people understand film budgeting?

how about we make a petition against black panther - its racist cause it doesnt show any white power

So this is just another way for lazy negroes to collect money. Nah.

Hmm, on one hand I could support one of the richest companies in existence. On the other hand I could support a bunch of sjw nigger baboons. Decisions decisions

Not going to watch the movie unless the show the wall that Wakanda built to keep out the other tribes from their vibranium and alien super tech. Proving once and for all you need a wall to keep degenerates out.

I like how black people are segregating themselves now. How stupid is that?

3/5ths of a dollar actually

This must be a YLYL thread, because I just lost.

China hates blacks. It'll fail

Well when you claim Newton stole calculus from blacks it's a tad much

>because they want the one thing the black community has to offer in abundance - black dollars.

IT'S A MOVIE.

IT'S JUST A FUCKING MOVIE.

I don’t mind. There should be movies just for black people. Or at least showing times just for black people, like noon on weekdays.

NO MAN, EVERYTHING IS POLITICAL NOWADAYS! GOING TO TAKE A SHIT? THAT MIGHT BE RACIST! THIS RETARDED MADE-UP BLACK PANTHER SHIT? WE WUZ KANGS

Niggers don't realize the movie industry is a business, and most films have a target audience.

As usual, you give 'em an inch and they take a fucking mile. Gibs are an intrinsic part of their nature.

WE WUZ APEX BEINGS AN SHEEEEIITTT

So is Feb. 16 Open Season on Niggers?

clearly not. To be fair nobody really understands film budgeting, thats the point. The people behind the petition don't appear to be AWARE of the existence of hollywood accounting. Disney should just agree to the demands to troll the fuck out of them

>sure you can have 25% of the profits
>film makes 1,000,000,000 worldwide
>okay gibs moneys
>oooh sorry the film actually lost 50,000,000

Fuck niggers

lmfao, the left is just devouring itself and its beautiful to watch

None of the Madea movies or the Tupac movie gave to the black communities. We all already know what happens at the end of the Tupac one

>oooh sorry the film actually lost 50,000,000
Lol that would be the most satisfying bamboozling of all time

> they want the one thing the black community has to offer in abundance - black dollars

Progressive liberals are the most racist people I’ve ever met

>independence
>food welfare ticket

delicious irony

Sit down, pansy.

RWDS and DOTR so yeah

This is a movie about a fictional country of xenophobic blacks created by a white guy and has literally nothing to do with civil rights, black empowerment or any real social movement to speak of. In fact, it just looks like a multi-million dollar, 2 hour long Lexus ad for their new car.

Where's this maniac when you need him?

2018,people fighting over a super hero movie...

yeah dude, limit yourself to 12% of the US population who even wants to see this cultural enrichment

Honestly who cares? If it makes a bunch of niggers think Wakanda is awesome and they should all move back to Africa to try and build it (which they'll inevitably fail at), I say good.

>Liberia

That should work

Man if you told black people in the 60's and 70's that in 2018 black people would be advocating for segregation they would be fucking dumbfounded. How the fuck did that community go so off the rails?

They tried already, it's called liberia

Jewish tricks.

Liberia? Sounds like a great place, a place fit for kangz
youtube.com/watch?v=oiFV1fv6gaQ

If you don't like it, don't pay to see it. That's called the free market and it actually works quite well.

Isn't about time Black Panther was played by a white guy? What is it with Hollywood and these racist stereotypes?

I'm aware of Liberia. The last meaningful wave to go over occurred in the 19th century though. If we can get a bunch of them to go now, that's a good thing

>Black dollars
You can use food stamps at the movies now?

Nah, 60s wouldn't. Malcolm X was originally in favor of black nationalism. It's why he and George Rockwell got along

Sensible chuckle.

>Black panther movie is proof that black people don't need whites
>now white people donate 25% of your profits to us.
Black people are subhuman

That would be a... great compromise

>first black superhero in comics
>FINALLY getting a major motion picture in the biggest movie franchise ever
>let's all act like this is somehow a bad thing
Um...no.
I've been to opening night for every Marvel movie since the first Iron Man and I'm not going to ruin my perfect record now. I'm going because I want to see Black Panther, and I'm paying because I want to see a Black Panther 2 get made. Trying to get people to make unrealistic demands of a film company by threatening to boycott it will only ruin everything for everyone.

And since this is Sup Forums, that's probably your actual goal.

This

I've seen all the Marvel Cinematic Universe films and loved (most of) them. I'm sure this one will be fine. The character was good in Captain America Civil War.

>And since this is Sup Forums, that's probably your actual goal.
Ask the guy that made the petition, even better, ask black twitter and youtube.

Kek

>black dollars

They're like regular dollars but can't be spent on child support payments (only good for purchase of 40oz malt liquor and KFC)

But isnt it ironic that those before them fought against segregating, and now they're doing what their people were once against.

Fucking lost

Everyday we get proved that white people are fucking pathetic, from starbucks to keruiggs, to now this.

You guys are sad

I saw the movie. It was fine. Not as good as most MCU movies in my opinion, but better than some (Incredible Hulk, first Thor, Iron Man 2, etc). Had a few parts that were quite good but the CGI was ALWAYS terrible. It was just ok overall, not worth all the praise it's gotten. But not worth the hate it's been getting either.

>The accents used in the movie were inconsistent and it drove me crazy. Some sounded authentic, some had no accent, some sounded South African, some sounded made up and the Black Panther sounded like he was trying to channel Nelson Mandela.

He was kidding. Noon on the weekdays is when white people are working, and when niggers are hanging out on "they momma's" front step or shooting each other over pocket change and grape drank.

somehow you're even more pathetic than the niggers

now that's what I call fantasy.

Such critical thinking, champ.

>i've disappointed a racist
i'll let you know if living up to your expectations ever becomes a priority for me.
Don't hold your breath, though.

kek

>Niggers upset they are not represented in movies
>major franchise creates movie centered on idealized vision of niggers
>niggers "Pay us dat cash or we not watching cracker ass!"
>film still generates a mint without them

Fuck these people. Let them keep watching Tyler Perry movies instead

I don't like the fact that its a nigger movie, but thats not the reason I won't see it.

Superhero movies are fucking gay. There are way to many of these fucking pieces of shit.

Black people should actually be upset that it takes a Marvel movie where Asgardian Gods exist, billionaires fight aliens in battle armor, and a frozen super solider hangs out with an eradiated scientist to show a unified and successful African nation.

The idea of black people coming together and using Africas untold wealth to prosper is THAT fucking ridiculous it fits into the Marvel universe

bait or legit autism?

DELET

YFW niggers watch Black Panther and swear Wakanda is real and being hidden because of white people.

I say we tell them we will send them to Wakanda. They just had to board these boats....

>abundance of black dollars
>abundance
>black dollars
Niggers don't have any money and are gonna be pirating this movie illegally so they can spend their money on crack

Not bait, a legit Marvel fan who likes Black Panther.
Call it "autism" if you want (everyone calls everything autism anyway) but i'm still going to see the movie on opening night. Actually, just because of this thread i'm going to see it TWICE.
Maybe even three times if Sup Forums's racists cry enough about it.

>Actually, just because of this thread i'm going to see it TWICE.
Maybe even three times if Sup Forums's racists cry enough about it.

Autism it is

ffs blacks are the ones keeping racism alive right now. Can't we just see a fucking movie without muh culture or muh white people are racist bullshit. Honestly, people wonder why there is a great divide between the left and the right - maybe it's the white guilt, the blm riots, antifa rioting, blacks blaming their economic problems on whites, blacks wanting white peoples money, they blame poverty in Africa on colonization yet places like Hong Kong manage to become one of the richest places on Earth or India that has one of the fastest growing economies int he world, blacks seeping of welfare, and causing the majority of crimes. This is why racism still exists. I'm sick of this bullshit. Jesus help us all. Most of he worlds economic and social issues would be solved if we would just wipe these niggers off the face of he planet.

Hollywood Accounting means that Return of the Jedi made a $350m loss

You do realize it's a nigger that started the petition? Why are they such shitty customers? I don't know and don't care, I just find it funny. Have fun and enjoy your movie.

white fragility

>a movie where black people are portrayed other than the same tired tropes and stereotypes
>segregation
you dont learn so good do you?

We're laughing at the niggers that started the petition, not the niggers in the movie.

keep watching shitty movies, lil' consumer whore. God bless.

TUMBLR LEAVE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Copy and paste this to your Twitter so 5 people can like it STAT!

Black people.... Always hustling. They just don't understand. No wonder they are the lowest tier of society.

Nope and I'm not going to. Blacks already have more advantages than anyone else including whites. All that will happen is that when the film doesn't make the money they expect or get the awards they want. Opera and Whoopy will start hollering racist when they are the ones that are racist.

It's true. The movie is political, but only for the sake of making money. What people seem to forget is that the entertainment industry is just that, an industry. Racial politicking sells, and the Jews in Hollywood are making an absolute killing off of this racial tension.

I'm happy to see black people standing up for themselves against the Jewish media conspiracy.

see

THE ONLY THING THAT WILL RECONCILE ALL THE RACES IS FOR THE NEXT GENERATION TO GROW UP WITH THE KNOWLEDGE THAT RACE IS NOT A BIOLOGICAL CONCEPT AND IS A MAN-MADE CLASSIFICATION. UNTIL THEN RACISM AMONG ALL PEOPLE WILL CONTINUE.

HAHAHA! way to make sure Disney won't allow another black panther movie to exist ever

We've learnt that there isn't a possibility of living together with a vile and hateful race of people such as whites. We tried, and it seems you people cannot stop oppressing.

White genocide is needed now more than ever.

BAIT BAIT BAIT
A
I
T

B
A
I
T

B
A
I
T

>THE ONLY WAY TO FIX THE PROBLEM IS TO DO EXACTLY AS I SAY.
I remember when I was 15.

I agree

why not?

We actually stopped all that racist stuff. You niggers just keep bringing it up because you're so worthless you can't do anything but demand more handouts

>we actually stopped all that racist stuff
>niggers
okay bud

my sides...

WARNING: Sincerity on Sup Forums will be considered troll food and gobbled accordingly.