Can we get the dick flash thread going?

can we get the dick flash thread going?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GR2E5WpGwq4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4
liveleak.com/view?i=38d_1417872788
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

bump

I have no pics but used to sit on bleachers and the like beside busy streets and masturbate when I was but a wee teenager

is that your dick or thumb? :\

what is a bleacher?

jesus, them ninja skills

Does anyone have the video where the guy gets caught trying to take candid pics in a store and starts running and in the end it cuts to a room full of police officers clapping?

what

not the last part, but there are some of them getting caught.

01F0FFB

keep it going

>01F0FFB
vola?

Why did I laughed?

There's one where some guy was in wal mart and took pics of some girl, then her dad or something caught him and chased him through the store and someone spliced in police clapping and cheering at the end for the lulz

youtube.com/watch?v=GR2E5WpGwq4

Bamp

>01F0FFB
looks like mless. i'm ashamed that i know that.

normies get out

lmao the end

reminder that this dude died for our sins

ha that's great, wish we could see more of her reaction

beautiful

LOL

this is one of my all-time favs

their faces... must priceless

Sauce?

Why is your english so shit - is the better question.

It's
>Why did I laugh?

'Did' already indicates the past.
And english is not my first language either.

xhamster /videos/best-flash-dressing-room-7212051

Yoyo heres mine
Hurry before yt take it down
m.youtube.com/watch?v=9PyNlSztFq4

thats it. no longer one. no sound. afaik.

Source pls

kek

xvideos com video22493475

404 when I type it up

to

omg, wow

not a big deal tho. same as above. not longer. video22493475/russian_girls_flirt_with_an_exhibitionist_stranger_on_the_bus

Damn, that sucks, thanks anyway user

I laughed hard at this one

That blonde was loving every minute of it.

Sauce!

This is disgusting. Poor girl just trying to do.her job and the only way this pathetic cuck can get his dick seen by a woman is to do this. Disgusting.

Reminds you of yourself, doesn't it?

what is wrong with a dude that'll make him go to these lengths. i understand the part about getting a chub around a cute
chick but to boner out then jerk it till you come in her presents then finish on her? Dude, this has to be a mental disorder
of some kind.

she just couldn't keep her eyes away

liveleak.com/view?i=38d_1417872788

Just extreme lifelong loneliness

nice

carnival in cologne

Feel so sorry for all the uncircumcised plebs

The hell was that

if you have nudes of a girl and yu want to have her blackmailed, kik me: mattmadsen1122

Is there a longer vid?

I like the way she was determined to expose his penis for the camera but that was all. She wanted to make sure the dude was left with his cock out haha

lolwtf

more please

> uncircumcised plebs
you mean the normal male humans with no genital mutilation?

is this ok

No I dont

Duhh i mean its 2018. Get with the mutilation program already. Im removing the tricep on my left arm tomorrow. Gonna be trill fam

No. I am a real man and ask women on dates and fuck them. I dont jerk my half hard cock in public and cum on them without them knowing. I have them in bed at night begging for my cum. Next day I make breakfast and they stay for round 2.

I wonder how many people see these videos and think, "damn, chicks seem to LOVE this shit! I gotta try this!!", and then end up having to register as sex offenders

>

>real man
>browsing a thread about dudes flashing their dicks

Something doesn't add up user...

Idiots.
If you have somebody clearly crazy enough to jerk off in public, you BETTER keep an eye on him. Who knows what he decides to do next? Maybe he jumps at you and tries to bite your nose off or something.

Or maybe she's into that shit.

But yeah, you have a point. He's probably the type of guy who has a poop sock.

this is so fucking cringe

So you admit this thread is gay?

It's funny how they always complain about perverts on the buses, yet they sit and watch it LOL.

dicks are gay

Perhaps you should start doing it.

At least then you'll end up in prison and we won't have to endure your idiocy here.

I think it's more of a shock thing. Like disgusted but can't look away type of shit

damn i'd colonize that.

stop posting irrelevant shit and keep the thread alive

or maybe she liked it. we don't know anything other than that she stared at it the whole time. so let's not argue about the shit we have no idea about.

this girl loves it. he should have gotten closer

his gay reaction claping reminds me of the retard smashing the kids face into the cake

Poor girl. That's someone's daughter.

she's been blessed by hot living seed.

You can't even see him jerking off, for all I know she just caught him taking a creepshot and is giggling to herself about this faggot filming her so obviously.

ye im thinking the same, cant even see whats happening

post more!

Stupid 4CH with a small limit.

look like 13yo

>not shooting immediately all over the seat in front of him

she is

Amazing