When are we going to actually start jailing people who voted for this monster?

when are we going to actually start jailing people who voted for this monster?

by voting for trump they dont deserve to be in our society

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hurr durr i cant see how some people fall for the dumpf meme so they sould die spoken like a true retard. Did you learn anything other then trumps real name in 2016

right after he "locks her up"

>sage

spic detected

everyone who voted for the criminal Hillary needs jailed or murdered

you stupid sheeple are a waste of space

Wait, why is he a monster, though.

I mean it's not like he's specifically gone out of his way to kill and imprison foreign nationals or bent any laws or abused constitutional loopholes to get his way. Everything he's done has been on the up-and-up..

t. spic.

Like seriously, fuck wetbacks. They can get in line like fucking everyone else.

>gets investigated and harassed countless times
>be declared innocent each time

you inbred hillbillies are hilarious

found the paid shill

I can't believe you people are still getting paid to spread this shit. How do I sign up? Find the nearest nigger on welfare and suck his dick and then Hillary will appear?

>still believes Trump worked with Russia to win election
>hurr durr hillbillies are so dumb and only believe in conspiracies

>when are we going to actually start jailing people who voted for this monster?
>by voting for trump they dont deserve to be in our society
>>>

I'd vote for him again if it means extending the time that people like this are mad to this degree.

When are you gonna give people who voted for him your arguments as to why he is a monster ?
Maybe if you state the fact, people will open their eyes and change their minds ?

THATS RIGHT.

trump voters need to be evicted from their homes, which will be given to needy POC. His voters should be sent to labour camps to build houses for new refugees.

#IMPEACHDRUMPF
#SAYNOTOHATE

>reported in the actual news
>conspiracies

go watch your alex jones grandpa

Please let them give us a reason to fight.

Oh you mean the reports by CNN that are now being proven false? Yeah go back to drinking the liberal koolaid and accept the fact that cunt lost

"Be" declared innocent? I'm sorry, but it was my understanding that the Clintons don't understand the various conjugations of that particular verb. Can you please tell me what your definition of the word "is" is?
#BillClintonIsARapistButDeclaredCompletelyInnocentByHisFeministWife

>actual news is legit

Your grandpa now boi.

I'm so sick of this anti Trump bullshit.... he is no better and no worse than any other president that we ever had... this country has been on the decline long before Trump became president... grow the fuck up and change the world your god damn selves and stop blaming Trump for all your and the world's problems

>actual news is not legit
>but a youtube video from a water filter salesman is

fucking inbred hillbillies

>he is no better and no worse than any other president that we ever had
You don't sound like you dont know much about our current or former presidents. No more internet, kiddo

Jailing those people make us as bad as they are.

I was in a waiting room where somehow conversation turned to how great Trump was and if only we could deport or 'get rid of' those filthy liberals everything would be perfect. And people were agreeing with that sentiment, as if literally killing over half of the US population is somehow cause for celebration.

It's disgusting. This entire idea that there are two sides to some sort of ideological war and that the so-called 'enemy' - who really consists of people exactly like you - deserves to have no rights, representation, or happiness of any kind is so radically absurd that I can hardly believe that is our current reality, but here we are.

This is the age in which anyone can find any article online that can back up their claims, no matter how poorly, such that their own little personal mental echo chamber can be reinforced. For many people there is no concept that there is an objective, physical reality that exists in the real world, and that their thoughts and opinions as a singular human being - and only one of seven billion at that - don't have the omnipotent ability to make reality bend to them as though they were literally god. It's amazing how many people we see commenting about policy as though they were some sort of subject matter expert when in reality they have no real experience, knowledge, or education relating to political or social policy at all.

Equally amazing are the number of people that are willing to parrot whatever line their chosen authority figures deign to feed them without any independent thought on the veracity of those claims.

Willful ignorance, from both sides (although conservatives are a bit more guilty of this from and objective standpoint) is what is destroying the discourse in our country and ultimately our country itself as a consequence, since democratic discourse is our foundation.

yes that trump supporters like you are not to be argued with HAHA

It's ok guys. Eventually these people will realize how bad of a candidate Hillary was

you don't get to be in a democracy if you don't accept the winner of the democratic election.
Fuck Trump, fuck you for disliking him and fuck me for falling for bait. Fuck

No, I think you don't know anything at all if you put all the blame on Trump buddy, it's a three part government no president is alone guilty or praisable for their actions.... yea Trump is a douchebag but know what our country is full of douchbags.... and kiddo I'm 30 years old buddy

>I believe the best water salesmen in the world.

Go to bed, i'm dad now.

I like like you guy.... I applaud you

dont worry guys only 7 more years

I know OP is just baiting, but I like how insane that idea would be.
Jailing 63 million people for voting a president (while he's still in office). Because the opposing candidate's voters lost by the democratic rules everybody agreed to.

So the "land of the free" which already has about the biggest prison population in the world with 2.5 million gets 63 million more, because the badly named "liberals" and "democrats" insisted on it.

If you think you can jail someone because of their free speech, then you're a fucking dumbass, and you clearly have no clue on which country you're fucking living in.

In an instance where all of the evidence thus far points to the winner of that election having won via a quid pro quo with a hostile foreign government, I can understand the frustration.

Not even a supporter

There is no evidence beyond the mainstream media. Look anywhere else beyond the media, and there's nothing.

Why jail them? They like walls. Let's line them up against some.

>start jailing people
SNOWFLAKE PRISON
I LIKE IT
THE FINAL SOLUTION

but hey, if you can retroactively pass a law that jails people for doing something that wasn't even illegal at the time, I guess creating 25x more prison space overnight is actually the smallest issue.

Typical murderous left.

That's what these liberal fags want. They're all jailbirds as it is anyways.

rip

Uh. That is the stupidest thing I have ever heard. The "mainstream media" is reporting evidence beyond itself. That evidence starts with a joint report, issued during the election, by all but one of the alphabet soup of espionage and counter-espionage agencies. It has been confirmed and corroborated by additional information, much of it developed through post-election investigations. Even Tillerson has said that the Russians are trying to meddle in the 2018 election -- and he said "we can't let this happen AGAIN."

Hmm nice choice to jail people you don't agree with. Sounds like a great system of government... faggot

How can you be such an idiot? I mean I have seen idiots on the internet before, but you are winning that competition by far.

Hurr durr... there are only 2 choices on the planet:
1) mainstream media
2) alex jones

Since when? Fucking moron.

Also... "Alex Jones is an idiot - therefore mainstream media is honest" is logic of a literal braindead moron. Just because one person is wrong on topic A it doesn't mean another person is 100% correct on topic B just because they are not the first person.

Kill yourself or at least get castrated so that your moronic genes end with you.

:*

What the fuck do the Russians have to gain by meddling in our shit? Fuck all. The problem is faggots like you view Russia as our enemy, when they should be our friends. I don't think it's in our best interested to be at odds with a country that has the capability of having a full scare war with us, and they have nuclear weapons.

OOO

Wrong. The mainstream media keeps blasting with "proof" headlines and then posting retractions on page 192 or at 4am in hopes no one will see it for a year now. There is literally nothing that was reported as actual proof that wasn't retracted at a later point.

XD

The mainstream media is reporting exactly what it is told to report by those agencies. Those agencies are corrupt, and have been for decades now. The CIA is well known for being a corrupt piece of shit of an agency.

K

Numerous indictments are nothing? An active misinformation campaign is nothing? Trump's unwillingness to enforce sanctions passed by Congress on Russia are nothing? His financial ties to many known Russian oligarchs and money laundering is nothing? Three independent tips about the situation brought to the FBI are nothing? The meeting at Trump's own signature building with an active agent of the Russian government which we know happened because Don Jr. and Kushner even admitted it happened is nothing? Evidence from the British and Dutch governments as well as our own intel agencies that prove Russia meddled in our election is nothing?

Jesus christ man. I don't follow the mainstream media and I'm not a liberal and I know objective evidence when I see it.

Dude the FBI and CIA are funded by corrupt portions of our own government. You do know how corrupt the US government really is right? You know when they say "White House correspondents" on mainstream media, that they don't ACTUALLY mean that right?

It's more like CIA correspondents. It's more like here's some fucking money, take it or you're fired and you will be universally hailed as a fucking lunatic by the mainstream media.

I like you
>your my son now

Here's a question: Do you think Fox is a reliable news source? Because if you do, and you don't think they exist solely to push an agenda and are somehow more credible than the MSM that you decry, then I wonder why you think you are qualified to make any judgement about the quality of news sources whatsoever.

Oh wow grandad, it's not like i've been saying that about the sources you have trusted for ages.

>i have

Here's a question: Why the fuck when anyone who disagrees with you do you immediately hail them as a fucking Fox News/Right wing extremist. Can you not fathom the fact that there's more than just liberals and conservatives in this country?

Yet until now grandad, you have been saying that cnn is totes not partisan you faggot.

As if CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and etc etc don't have an agenda to push.

Protip: It's all the same agenda.

>ME NO LIKEY TRUMP
>ME NO LIKEY YOU

barron-trump-today-winner

Do you know for a fact that this claim is true, that the CIA and FBI are funded by a corrupt government entity? Is that what you call the 'deep state'? Can you show me an objective source that shows this to be true or even a likely assessment? How did you come to this conclusion? If you lambaste mainstream media, pray tell what sources do you trust and why?

Lot of grandpa's here.

I don't trust any source with an abbreviation for one. No I can't provide sources to show you that it's true, because if I did I would be in trouble.

How did I come to this conclusion? I listened and read stories from people who have worked in the government, and worked in these agencies. Both of them are the corrupt portion of our government, along with the cavalcade of other agencies that no one talks about.

DEMOCRATS mean BOLSHEVIKS!

liberal tears are just a delicious desert to making america great again.

So an argument of purity testing versus pragmatism?

So maybe we finally realize that these secrecy agencies are the root to death.

I didn't assume you like Fox News. I asked you all a question. I also think you must have me confused with some other previous poster. As one of the people in this country who is not a liberal or conservative myself, I'd like to think I have a decently solid concept of the biases inherent in modern day American news media.

I would NEVER make a claim that CNN, MSNBC etc is not infected with a clear liberal bias. It is. That's irrefutable.

It would be equally foolhardy to think that somehow conservative-minded news organizations such as Fox and other similar outlets don't have at least as much agenda driven content as the bunch of news sources recently termed as the MSM.

The reason I posed the question is that if you think that MSM is the only bunch of sources with an agenda, then you are sorely mistaken and none of your comments should be taken seriously.

Funny part is that both lead to it.

>when are we going to actually start killing liberals who hate our president for no reason?
>by not voting for trump they dont deserve to be in our society

I don't get my facts and my information from the media. I research the shit myself. I don't go looking for an article, or a tv news spot.

So you claim to base your entire conclusion about the government based on anecdotal evidence, the sources of which you cannot provide even in part, and you expect me, as an objective observer, to what? Just believe you as right for literally no reason whatsoever? To trust your word as the truth, a random stranger on the internet that has nothing to back up his claims? Do you understand how utterly asinine that sounds?

that's a 180 to the post i responded too.

bernie coming back

Then good. You are part of the increasingly small minority of people in this country and I hope you encourage your friends to replicate your behavior.

No I don't care if you believe it's true or not. I know it is true, as do the people who leaked the information.

I'm not here to make you a believer. You either know or you don't, and clearly you don't. I don't care if you think it's asinine or not. What I said is fact. Simple as that. It's not an opinion.

i've been on the bandwagon of enlightening the motivated masses on this bullshit for ages, whether personal to the impersonal.

Regardless of how we view the 3d underwater basket chess weaving board, i've been anti trust forever.

It's not, you took my post the wrong way.

>i'm trying to pretend these things don't convince me.

I disagree.

Who did you vote for?

> Sup Forums being anti-trump
Board has gone to shit

Even without evidence, if you can't see how corrupt the US government really is at this point in history, then you are so blind to begin with, that it would be a waste of time even if I showed the evidence, because you'd say it's bullshit anyways.

That's how indoctrinated you people are. You've listened, and listened to those asshats in the news for so long that you've begun believing the shit they force down your throat. I guarantee if anyone showed the evidence on the mainstream media, the minute it happened it would be made fun of, and people would be called "conspiracy theorist".

Ah but you see, facts are supported by evidence. This is the rule of the physical universe. Without evidence, you have only a theory, a guess, an assessment, dare I say an OPINION.

And yet you refuse to share evidence to support your supposed fact. If you don't care whether people believe you, why say anything in the first place? You've already laid your intentions out by just contributing to the thread and relying to my post. Do whatever mental gymnastics you must to rationalize your lack of anything to back your claims up.

Can you provide a single piece of evidence of collusion between donald trump himself and anyone in Russia?

You are free to do so. It's entirely possible my initial point wasn't well articulated.

Because I can. I have free speech, and I will use it. It will make someone go out there and look for the evidence. I'm not here to convince. I wasn't convinced to believing something. I saw the evidence, and it was fact.

You cannot convince someone of a fact, because if you can it isn't a fact now is it? Fact is solid. You can't dispute it. That's why I don't care whether you believe or not. That's why I won't provide evidence, outside of my own well being being jeopardized because of it.

Fully fucking agree... Release voting records for all American and go house to house dragging Trump voters out... break thier arms and legs, then set them on fire...

Worthless trash humans..

Dial it down by like 1 and it would be completely believable.
Good bait though

We're better off engaging in vigilante action against his supporters, especially if you live in an area where there are fewer of them. Just start cleansing your neighborhood, then city, then county. Make them afraid to stick around so they all just leave.

I buy Gas Station Sushi all the time...

Should I be concerned?

Yes please do that. Those supporters have guns and will shoot you to death. Please go out and be a dumbass.

I thought we'd been over this, but since your short term memory seems to be lacking, let's cover it again. I do not listen to asshats on the news. I am non-partisan. I do not have any authority figures whose words I take as the word of god. I did not say the government is not corrupt, even, and I would not think of doing so.

What I do think is that your thought on what parts and how the government is corrupt is starkly different from my perspective on the matter and I believe that is where we have issues.

Certainly at the moment campaign finance laws and Citizen's United has corrupted Congress.

It also is probable that the Russians have compromised the executive and, to an extent, whatever judiciary appointments are made by that executive.

And it would be impossible to say that that our security agencies don't have any agenda whatsoever, even though they shouldn't. But the difference here is that the first two instances of corruption have clear evidence, while the latter does not.

youtu.be/G7RgN9ijwE4

You won't provide evidence because you don't have any.