What the fuck? This is for sure their best album, fuck Songs For The Deaf. Closely followed by Like Clockwork

What the fuck? This is for sure their best album, fuck Songs For The Deaf. Closely followed by Like Clockwork.

ITT: Albums that are actually the best work of their band despite plebs on Sup Forums claiming otherwise

*deletes I'm Designer*

Right lets not be silly.

great song. more like delete sick sick sick

best song wtf

you just counterfeited yourself

this is so wrong it hurts

mfw its released on 3x10"

Anyone else a fan of Lullabies? I hardly see anyone talk about it but it might be my favorite

what's your favorite song from ltp?

I liked most of the song off of Songs for the Death especially Go with the Flow but I hated the radio station theme it made the songs I liked from the album flow horribly when I listened to them on my playlist

Not him but best 3: Tangled Up in Plaid, Someone's in the Wolf, I Never Came.

Discography:
Queens of the Stone Age > Era Vulgaris > ...Like Clockwork > Lullabies to Paralyze > Songs for the Deaf > Rated R > Villains

All albums are at least 8/10

Misfit Love is goat qotsa song

interesting choice.
where would you put them crooked vultures?

Tangled up in plaid and little sister are great. Its hard to decide between ltp and rated r for my favorite album

I think the fact that so peoples favorite QOTSA album is so varied shows how fucking solid their discography is. Villains is great but its my least favorite album of theirs because of how much I fucking love all of their other albums.

I loved villains when it came out, but after going back and listening to all their albums it felt a bit disappointing. Still a good album all the way through, but overshadowed by everything else

I was the exact opposite, it took me a few listens to warm up to the majority of it. Feet Don't Fail Me and Evil Has Landed instantly became some of my favorites by them though.

yeah they're so consistent no one's choice can really offend me, haven't heard villains yet though

I had only heard LC and SFTD at the time, so that may be part of it. Villains threads made me start browsing Sup Forums, i wanted to know more bands like qotsa

youre a pleb for caring about this awful band in the first place

How can we properly rank QOTSA albums? They are all over 8/10, with no clear best ;_;

fuck im disgusted this many people on mu like this shitty band. for fucks sake, they are like buttrock without any balls.

ok, you don't like them, we get it. happy?

I won't be happy until all you pansy ass buttfucks get off my board.

why are you trying to bait people in a dead thread?

idk maybe it's cause i have your dumb ass mouthing my dick from it you lousy retard.

it's not even baint. qotsa suck ass

that's okay. better luck next time!

Take out Make It Wit Chu, Into The Hollow, and 3's & 7's and the album's practically flawless

Those songs are good but really don't fit with the rest of the album

It actually has no bad songs. Like clockwork has better individual songs though.

Thanks for sharing!

Queens hasn't made a bad album, but Lullabies is a masterpiece.
>not deleting the song that sounds like a guitar hero track and actually was on guitar hero.

yeah keep it up I'm almost there you bitches

you can delete the entire album and not miss anything

it's fucking awful, and QOTSA is incredibly overrated

R>Deaf>Lullabies=Clockwork>QOTSA>>Era

>Take out Make It Wit Chu
how could you even think of doing such a thing

i kinda get why, it's out of place and the DS version is better

Why do people hate Into the Hollow so much? It was my favorite one.

QOTSA > Rated R > Songs for the Deaf > all the other albums

LA Sleaze Rock era QOTSA is nothing compared to Desert Stoner Rock era QOTSA.

Oop left email on