TOOK MOM TO TRUMP RALLY

Made my own thread cause these fucking generals are moving too fast. I am guy who posted pic related....
The rally itself was fucking literally epic, and I am glad I went and got to experience it. Funny as shit and many BUILD THE WALL and MAGA chants were had it was great.

AND TONS OF CUTE ASS TRUMPFUS, but man you guys c u ck ed me good, was not expecting this.

As soon as it was over it was quiet for the first block, pretty peaceful really, then the fucking cops pretty much led everyone into the slaughter.
Turned the fucking corner and nothing but bean chimpouts and savagery, yelling in my face when i passed by, it was easy to avoid problems if you ignore em but man, seen literal fist fights within 5 mins of walking down the road.
Was lots of bootleggers and good amount of supporters but they thinned out quick. plus I live close to downtown so I pretty much had to walk home with mom, WITH our trump signs and my new MAGA hat on. :^)
Some guy said
>can you tell me why u support trump in 5 mins
really wasnt gonna say shit but he was literally sitting by himself under the underpass so i said
>sorry man
then of course i had to open my mouth again and say
>gotta get home dont wanna get killed by one of your protestors!
guy says
>ILL B THE FISRT TO KILL U
or something like that. but it was my fault
then some spic bitch across the street yells
>U BETTER WATCH OUT FOO U MY MY HOOD NOW
i literally live a block away

Gonna be dumpin the little of what I took plus put a vid i put together for ya guyzz nothing meme worthy really just wanna show the anons how it went for me personally that replied to me on my og post.

youtu.be/pfrqOJNfAHQ

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-donald-trumps-rhetoric-unpresidential#discussions
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's private you dingus.

Post pics of mum

old mexican dude holding up trump hat to other mad ass beans yelling at him.

Post your mom

sorry try it now
best ur gonna get dengerate m8

Does she succ dicc?

>Gay pride flag with a protester

I hate being gay.

Holy hamburgers I mean no disrespect but your mother is built like a fridge

sicc thicc bro

Good job, user.

Watch your back from now on. These spics are Brown/La Raza faggots that will not hesitate to shank you.

>then the fucking cops pretty much led everyone into the slaughter.

We need the proof of this so we can get some fucks fired.

whoops
thanks brehs

I want to cuddle mummie

Stop

>single mother

She's an honorary nigger

wrong flag britbong

Liberals have ruined being gay in this world brother.

Whenever people find out I'm gay they instantly assume I must be for Bernie or Hilary because apparently gays can't be Republican anymore.

Hi Stef!

heres some trumpfus look i delievered

dad wastoo busy lifting you dyel

d-did they hurt him

Do you need MORE proof? The mayor blamed Trump, called for no additional support, set up the barricades, and fucking led the American people to the mexican monsters.

Honestly think most gays are going Republican this cycle. I can't think of a single reason a self respecting and informed gay would be at all ok with importing muzzies

Shit like this is why Trump supporters are fucking retarded. You don't even know why you support the dude except for memes.

(you)

By gays do you mean gay (WHITE) men? Because if so, yes, many are going to vote for Trump. They've been ostracized by the LGBT community and thrown to the dumps.

Also:

msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-do-you-think-donald-trumps-rhetoric-unpresidential#discussions

thats not an argument

All I want to do is kill these salty trump hating spics and niggers

They wouldn't hesitate to do the same to me

I can't even fucking do anything in public without knowing in the back of my mind these people could fucking kill me and not feel anything becuase they're fucking brainwashed hateful animals

They all deserve to fucking die

Wow you are one paranoid and delusional motherfucker. Seek help.

was a pleasant experience 10/10 would not do again.

>kek

Vids of Trump supporters getting randomly jumped are all over the place, mayne

If anything I'm projecting, but nah, you all attack us for no reason, clear as day, all it takes is a hat, or sometimes all it takes is being white at the wrong place and wrong time

Buy a gun if you havent already

pretty much all i got guys. guess i was mostly recording. glad i went.

>tfw you will never be an american voting for Trump.

>tfw you can cast your ballot in peace from the lucky country and you dont have to deal with didnus and spics chimping out in your city

i'm moving to australia when this country is all used up.

is it hard to get in?

So glad these monkeys will be purged by Trump.

Don't let them intimidate you!

planning on it soon, a couple. n lots o ammo

>fucking clean ass c63 rolls up
>asian alpha looking dude driving
>beast peeks her head out window as i try to sneak a pic
>say ' can i take a pic of ur car? '
>she says... 'uh yeah, hey are u going to the trump rally? '
>right at this moment i shit brix cause i think im gonna get hit n run BERNd publicly while trying to take pic of sweet whyp
> say 'yea'
>she says ' where did u park? '
>mfw sheeeeeeeit
she got me gud

thanks for the vid user, posted it to my Trump meme page on FB to spread the rage to the normies, search Daily Trump memes and you'll find us - page has gone fucking mental with views today

>not carrying a firearm with you and showing the cucks your holster when they get aggressive
>not saying "make my day"

>living in california
If I could I would m80

I'm curious.

What were your mothers thoughts before and after, both on Trump himself and all the nonsense outside.

Gay Ausfag here. Conservative leaning. Increasingly more so every day. The shit going on in the world is crazy. And liberals have just gone too far, and continue to go too far. All this gender identity bullshit. The way they treat people with different politics. The shaming tactics used. The perpetual outrage. The victim complexes.

Lived too comfortable for FAR too long. and they don't realise just what they are doing to their countries.

Utter fucking madness.

they are usually pretty easy on americans, but i think a working age adult needs to be sponsored by an employer to get a visa

alternatively you can come as a backpacker and stay longer

it should be pretty easy to get a placement with a company in aus tho, aussies dont do any work they just have american and english immigrants do the white collar jobs and teens do the tradie and entry level jobs

good luck bro - sydney's northern beaches is where i live and its really nice, but pretty much anywhere other than the faggy parts of melbourne and sydney are great

>that
>fucking
>ID

hypothetically i would just do the backpacking thing and make myself at home but i have family here so i would probably never leave.

>that id
Very suspicion

Isn't showing your gun like that still illegal in the US?

>moot's Aus

MOOOOOOT

>m0OtsAus

>m0OtsAus

I know that feel bro.
I'm also lucky enough to be a citizen of the US and Aus.

I plan on staying here unless Trump becomes president.

AN OMEN

Lord Kek is speaking through your ID!!

>TIL that AusPosters are like that because of meme magic.

>moot's aus
>australian shitpost

half filled hangar. Not looking so hot for Trump in Cali is it? lol, so much for a movement. Good luck winning a general carrying 5 less states than McCain did.

>provisional licence
nice
i moved here as a kid but im still only an american citizen
i wanted to get my citizenship here, but being a dual citizen means i cant get the security clearance i need to be in the army, which kind of sucks because it means ill have to get a visa to come back here and see my parents or to come back and live at any point in the future
ill be going back in august for uni and hopefully i will serve in the military under president trump during his second term

>provisional licence
Was to lazy to upgrade it till recently. Actually waiting for it to come in the mail now.

Was getting a bit sad to be 25 on my green Ps.

Which uni user. I am going to Usyd atm.

WAIT A MINUTE WHAT IN THE KEK?

vmi

>too lazy to upgrade
i feel you, im still have my Ls because i can just bike or bus everywhere

are you doing a second degree or something? how are you 25 and at uni still? also why did you come to aus?

I came back to Aus when I was 19 and started uni.

Did 2 years of a degree then changed to a new one. I am in my final year now.

Came to Aus because I wanted to take advantage of the HECS system for school loans and because I did not like the US

EHHH I'll bump for being based

nice, i thought you couldnt get HECS as an immigrant

>dat id
>dat flag
u ass

BASED MOOTSAUCE

Mootykins, fuck off, Hiroshimoot is way better.

>m0OtsAus

god damn it m00t that is way too corny.

Btw will you be voting trump?

IF WE HAD A FREE MARKET SYSTEM

based

Go on...

>moot
I miss him fellow anons

I really want a Trump red hat. They look fucking nice.

ebin post

Buy a gun, start training. Get with the /k/ fuckers. Race war gonna come soon enough when they hit Ultimate Chimp Out level, so prepare while you can.

Was this San Jose? I was there. Some violent communists attacked my friend's young daughters.