Do you use your nose to stimulate girl's ass while you are eating her out from behind...

Do you use your nose to stimulate girl's ass while you are eating her out from behind? I tried that on one girl once and she told me to stop. Now I'm scared of sex.

Don't give assholes Eskimo kisses

Why not? I thought improvising in bed is a good feature.

Most you'll want to do is use your finger. People don't want to smell their own shit from your nose when you go back to kiss them

lol thanks man... epic fail!

One day some bitch is going to shit in your nose.

>she told me to stop.
Get a load of this gentle faggot.

>scared of sex after one autistic moment
This is why you're gay, assnose

Thread full of virgins and faggots. Absolutely tickle, sniff, nuzzle her brown eye. Then, pull her down and eat it.

My wife was a little like "what the fuck are you doing." The first time I did that. That was 19 years ago. I've eaten her ass thousands of times since. Pretty much every time we fool around. Last night, after we 69ed, she had too much wine and was pretty drunk. What'd I do? I ate her ass for about an hour.

exactly, fucking pussies all around. one time my girl sat on my face, her pussy on my mouth, her asshole pressed on my nose. not sure if it was on purpose or not but it had such a beautiful sweet smell to it. it wasnt neutral, didn't smell like shit either. diamonds just from remembering it

>be me 7/10 maybe 8/10 on good days
>went out on a few dates with hot... "18"... year old girl from college
>this girl is so fucking smoking hot, legit
>finally get her to come over to my room to watch movies
>start feeling up her shirt as we make out
>pushes my hand down
>says this is why she was afraid to come over
>watch another movie
>romantic comedy
>i could see her visibly getting horny
>try again
>she starts getting naked
>holyshit.jpg
>fucking her from behind
>lay her down
>by this time im all hot and sweaty as shit
>fucking her missionary
>i can feel sweat drip off my nose
>blhghgblgghhhhh
> wtf. whats wrong?
>she says something gross went into her mouth
>she gets up and actually starts getting dressed to leave
>felt stupid so i let her go
>texted her to let me know when she turns 18
>havent talked to her since

diamonds just from reading it

i'm glad, gotta repeat that shit with her

If you doing it right no girl will tell you to stop even if it repulses them

ass i was talking about, no asshole pic, very soz

Done it plenty of times while she's sat on my face. The first time was by accident and she pulled away, probably from shock more than anything else or gauging my reaction.
A few nights later we did the same thing again only this time she pressed down and forced the end of my nose into her ass.

Whenever she sits on my face now, she does this every time. I guess some girls will be into it and some won't.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

>hurr durrrrrrr, people who don't eat ass are virgins

Eat ass? What does this mean? Sticking your tongue in and around where someone defecates? Why would you ever do this?

because, you wastes of male DNA, assholes are not encrusted in shit, nor do vaginas stink, i'm not sure what kind of skanks you had sex with, worst i had to deal with was a sweaty butt

I don't give a fuck how clean it is, you supernigger

i know, because you're a soyboy, your cock probably shrinked and you have manboobs.

It means if J-Lo sat on your face (and you’re not a faggot), you would tongue punch her fart box. That’s what it means!

fuck off assnose.

Better the other way round to have your nose rubbing her clit

jesus fucking christ, finally someone normal, Sup Forums is infested with beta cucks lately

>assnose
Kek

/thread

That's fucking disgusting, not to mention beta as fuck

Right? Wouldn’t you eat J-Lo’s asshole and toss that salad?

didn't think of it but yeah, why the fuck not?