Post the downtown of your city or simply your town

Post the downtown of your city or simply your town...

Lest share some beauty guys.

Other urls found in this thread:

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/02/young-women-dominate-utrecht-population-make-up/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Beautiful m8

Our downtown is shit, rain 24/7, overcrowded, filled with old buildings in a shitty state and ugly poor people walking in the streets

They're currently building a metro station there

small and boring

My city (Utrecht).

Another pic. The canals are below street level. And so are the restaurants. So you have to take the stairs down to reach this level.

Rotterdam

Should I visit Amsterdam or Utrecht? Never been to either. But Netherlands is definitely in my top 2 places to visit, so it will be soon enough.

looks VERY american

Tiny town.

It's 30 minutes by train. That goes day and night.

Just like Rotterdam and The Hague. And most touristic spots.

You can all combine it in one vacation.

The funny thing is Japanese and Chinese tourists always visit everythin. They go to Volendam, the Zaanse Schans or Kinderdijk, And visit the Keukenhof and so on. The entire touristic route.

While European tourists just go to Amsterdam and done.

So I should go to Amsterdam, then do one day in each of those cities, or something like that?

Yeah for example. But Rotterdam is mostly for weird modern architecture and shopping.
Utrecht has many cafes and pubs and canals which are fun to go through on a pedal boat. And you can climb the cathedral of course for a panoramic view of the city.
The Hague.. I don't know much about the Hague. I know it has a pretty center, where our parliament building and our Kings working office is. But that's all I know.

Utrecht is build for student life. It's a good place to go boozing.

Amsterdam has the museums with Rembrands, clubs, cofffee shops (weed) and red light district.

Fuck that's seems so nice...

>tfw they concreted the road going through my village's "downtown" and now it's fucking empty
well, here's my downtown i guess

Ok, nice. I will definitely try Utrecht if not the others.

Do Dutch ladies like Norwegians or are we too short for them? I'm only 176 desu.

Utrecht has 30% more women than guys between 18 and 29 due to all the universities. Take a wild guess.

dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2015/02/young-women-dominate-utrecht-population-make-up/

Oh REALLY. Ok Ok.

>academics
>people
Pick one

>population: 3,034