maybe if YD and JD still posted, we'd have somewhat active threads going on

CM01 edition

JD popped up there recently about Feynoord

My AMC was better than Jair.

bet he paled in comparison to Magal

Some tasty ties in those Quarter Finals

Unfortunately, our dream is dead

>youth intake
>best players are a pacebaby black winger, a defensive full back and a goalkeeper

>tfw no option to force a twink regen into packing on mass like Mac

is it habbening

>Ramsbottom

I wanted to
>Weston-super-Mare
but then noticed
>2115

Why would you be memeing Weston Super-Mare being in the FA Vase?

thanks for the pressure, cunt

If you don't attend every one of your youth team's matches, you won't even recognise me.

started a save with QPR because I hadn't played for a long time and randomly wanted to take a big city historical club back to prominence. Turns out I made a bad choice, this squad constantly puts themselves in good positions and bottles every single finishing chance while allowing long balls over the top any time they're remotely forward. 4 matches in and my only win is a penalties in over Luton in the EFL cup. I have one loss and two draws outside of that.

I scoured the free agents list by hand(I don't mask attributes) and found a decent MLels target man that's cheap, so we'll see if things turn around. I'll keep ya'll updated with this.

>conceding a goal from counter from counter

>(I don't mask attributes)
filtered

okay guys, important post right here (jk)
there are some friends of mine who have some mental illnesses (like me) and their favorite game is Premier Manager 99.
Now: they have been playing the game since 2001 irl, and they are currently in 2900s, the game has completely lost his sense and logic, you can't win at home and the away team can play with only 4 men and still win 0-12.
They'll host an event in the woods in June, and they'll finally reach their objective, the year 3000.
Should I record that shit? should I steal the memory cards? should I tell them their lives have no meaning?
Anyway, the FB page is called "Fan di Premier Manager 99" and there you can see some beautiful screenshots and vids from 15+ years playing the same game.
(can't post link because i'm stupid and can't reformat to avoid spam filters)

sounds bretty fun, you should record that

and at the end of the day, we promoted.
still got a cup to win though, i want that double.

>tfw /trb/ is ded

take your dick out of the bankjew and start shitposting
>reading are a win away from back in EPL
pls no

Bet you've never even been to Treyew Road irl fgt

topkek well we've just sold our flat and bought a house m8, got a while before we move in, so plenty of time for shitposting

>imblying that I don't shitpost elsewhere in the meantime

Not yet but I keep saying to myself I'm going to order one of their kits with Sam Dee on the back

>>youtube.com/watch?v=2U87qK9UhAo
he's playing that up, right?

Anyone here buying jerseys from clubs they managed in fm?

yeah, but it was the club I supported outside FM

Reminder of the Jair/Yerra remix
vocaroo.com/i/s10kq7wRWVvE

>champions league first knockout second leg
>Winning the tie 3-3 on away goals.
>5 minutes left
>CB breaks his leg and has to go off
>Bring his replacement on
>He instantly fucks up
>Lose 4-3

How do I make him suffer?

Unfortunately there's no adequate solution. Two weeks' wages is a good start though.

>star striker is wanted by all the big clubs
>turn down several €65m+ bids
>entire team kicks up a fuss and is against me keeping him against his will
>quickly run to the shop to pick up some peanut M&Ms
>sell striker to Halal Madrid for up to €91m
>entire team is now upset that I sold our best player

Player power was a mistake

Offer them the M&M's. That always simmers tension.

Love being the Irish Chelsea. What a player history.

>Letting his players run the show
>Not having 20 Man Management and Discipline
You have much to learn.

>Those ratings
>AML
>FM16
How terrible is he?

They're not allowed chocolate. Chocolate is only for me or for bribing qt regens to join our academy.

>not thinking I had a plan
I signed his replacement 24 hours later senpai

Never implied that. You should've told them to shove it, period.

umm sweetie...

>Making promises on the top of that

I started my first RTG a few days ago and I can't wait to get at least to 4th division. I'm really liking the journey (I started in the 8th division of Argentina, still am there) but it's kinda tedious. I'm not a really patient person, unfortunately. Do you do something to feel less anxious while you play?

>39-matches in, undefeated in the league
>7 matches left
>Title guaranteed
>Just need 3 points to break the League 1 point record
>Team gives up and end with 6 losses and 1 draw

Will he be good?

He could be, there are some attributes that definitely need to be upped and he's 18 so there's limited time to do so

literally yes. looks great. has the speed/skill obviously, but I like to see that level of anticipation/decisions/vision at that age

the GOAT u19s manager

Ok not sure if we're memeing the league or what. We've drawn with man united, everton and liverpool away and beaten Spurs at home and arsenal away. Iv'e also replaced 9 of the starting 11 and our tactical familiarity is awful and yet we're top of the league la's.

About to do a reverse Brian Clough and go from endless GOATness to Birmingham being promoted from 6th in the Championship and with a squad valued at approximately seventeen shillings.

Also I'll be accepting of my LGBT players.

There was a goat regen named Elios Avramides in my pre-January patch save. He was the best wing back in game. In my current Lorient save I found another Argie regen with the same fooking name and i signed him. Hope he is same good with him.

about to bomb a calculus exam

t. muhammadinho

Why not embrace your inner american and shoot it up instead?

i don't have a backpack to carry a gun

>Le Havre relegated from fucking Ligue 2
>but win French Cup
>qualifies for EL

why is this even allowed?

only gonna need 4 more seasons at this rate to beat dybalas 270 goals

>The city of pedophiles letting him go on a free

Hey lads ive not played fm in a while. Newest version i have is 2015 played that to boredom. Are 2016 or 2017 any good or no? I heard bad things about both. Did updates help either of them?

Or should i just stick with 2015?

I bought a Volendam jersey last year when I was in Amsterdam because I managed them to the UCL final

crossing is broken in 16 90% of the goals tou concede will be crosses, but I enjoy 17 and the only real criticism is that while it fixed the crossing it didn't really add much, but i'd say its worth it for about £20-25

>total 10 million offers for two of my players
>board rejects increasing the transfer percantage revenue
>it is 30 percent

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

new game

instead of playing guess the score, we will play guess the suicide method after this result

death by insects

if we choke i'm gonna be so pissed

i would hang myself tbf

well it can't be suicide by gun, you'd just end up missing

Harold Holt yourself

i will if there is a chinese sub waiting for me, but i doubt they'd want me

>tfw no more movie nights

post mahdavikia

we're alive

In the Dutch super league (2nd division) what happens if a club manages to be to be the #1 after the first 8 games but then manages to end up in the last place at the end of the season?

It has earned a spot in the Eredivisie promotion league, but being last also means it has a relegation spot.
Does that mean that if the club doesn't get promoted to the Eredivisie it instead gets relegated to the 3rd division?
Or is the situation so bizarre that the KNVB thinks it's never going to happen anyway and don't come up with something to deal with a situation like that?

What killed us?

>super
Meant jupiler.

They'll be relegated and their playoff spot goes to the highest ranked team who didn't already have a playoff spot .
Source: quick Google search

>its an injury crises forces me to start a 16 year old as a striker when we're playing the strongest team in the league episode
>upload failed

since my picture cant go through i guess it never happened

oh well. in this imaginary world where anything can happen, he scored a hattrick to win you the game 3-2, and afterward you got a message in your inbox saying off-the-field incidents had made him much more professional?

yes i like that idea. it is what happened after all.

What about we imagine he found the new Marcus Rashford?

>my jew chairman sold my goalkeeper for 3.5 millis from Reading FC

he was my captain. he was a top bloke. fuck this chairman.

>DoFs don't understand italian non-EU signing rules
I realise I've brought this upon myself by choosing to use one at all, and it's easy enough to cancel their transfers, but come on SI. this is basic

Reminder that DoFs are fucking retarded irl so why should they be any different on FM?
mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/newcastle-transfer-news-joe-kinnear-2670971

>joe kinnear
sometimes I forget just how disastrous newcastle were in the couple seasons before they went down
but basing your opinion of DoFs on him is like deciding marathons are impossible because a triple-amputee with downs syndrome had to stop after the first 10 yards

bid on every reading player, sign them then release them on a free

my jew chairman uses 70 percent of the income for club. he didnt change it no matter how many times i asked. i think of resigning

Real Madrid has been scouting one of my lads for months, why won't they just bid? I want those shekels.

Why do most veteran players fail when coming back to the Eredivisie?

Schedule a friendly against them and injure a player of theirs that plays the same position

forgot how to speak Dutch and it's too hard to relearn when you're 35

offer them to him for 100x his value

kek, but really is there any way other than offering and setting an asking price that I can get them to give me all of their money?

>imageboard without image functionality
based an hiro

JUST

>buy Brazilian player who I desperately need for 15 million, can't register him evenafter getting rid of 1 non-EU player because i made a loan offer for another non-EU player and this POS game registers delaying a loan as accepting it (i later declined the loan)

How the fuck do I fix this? Can't I cheat my way trough this one way or another? Do i need to buy the fucking editor?

new season hype

>no images
really gets your synapes firing

Just wait 6 months bruuuuh

12 lol. kill me. Fuck this pos game 2bh this is like version 20 and they still can't fix easy bugs like this

What do you lads think of my Peruvian?

BPD training.

tfw the 5230 meme tactic with three shadow strikers is best in the game fight me

>this utter memelord of a striker is now burnouting
ffs

>African agent
>named Machete
FEAR