OFFICIAL WARNING

I am officially monitoring this website and all the IP's from European posters spouting hatespeech will be logged and reported.

Other urls found in this thread:

oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Jeder-zweite-Asylwerber-wird-angezeigt/227243290
iontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/iqworld.jpg
europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=WLPhbxOesAY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW.

YOU"LL NEVER GET ME AND MY 7 PROXYS

[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]

Heil Hitler, Holohoax never happened
Now back to prep school and learn the difference between a law and the wet dream of Sup Forums

WEWOOOOOOOOOOOWEWOOOOOOOOOWEWOEOWEOWEOWOEWEEEEEEEEEEWOOOOOOOOOO

Thank god, someone had to stop all this bigotry!

niggers tongue my anus

>ford

What about lovespeech?

Wat de fuk dit joe djust fukking zee abbaut mie, joe littol bitsj? Ai wil hef joe noo ai kredoe-eetet top of mai klas in de Neevie Siels, ent ai hef bien involft in numerrus ziekret reeds on Al-Quaeda,ent ai hef over 300 konvirmt kils. Ai em treent in korilla warfer ent ai em de top snaiper in de entaier US armt forses. Joe ar notting toe mie, but djust anotter targud. Ai wil waip joe de fuk aut wit presisjon de laiks of witsj has neffer bien zien bievoor on dis Irt, mark mai fukking wurds. Joe tink joe ken get awee wit zee-ing det shit toe mie over de internet? Tink akken, fukker. Es wie spiek ai em kontakting mai ziekret netwerk of spais akros de USA end jor IP is bieing treest raikt
>nauw zo joe better prieper voor de storm, mekkot. De storm det waipes aut de patetik littol ting joe kal laif. Joe ar fukking det, kidoo. Ai ken bie aniewer, anietaim, ent ai ken kil joe in over zeffen hundert wees, ent dat djust wit mai ber hents. Not oonlie em ai ekstensievelie treent in unarmt kombet, but ai hef ekses toe die entaier arzenol of die Joenaitet Steets Marien Korps ent ai wil joes it toe ids foel ekstent toe waip jor misurabbel es of de fees of de kontinent, joe littol sjit. If oonlie joe koelt hef noon wat unhoolie retriebuusion jor littol "kleffer" kommunt was abaut toe bring douwn upon joe, meebie joe woelt hef helt jor fukking tong. But joe woedent, joe diddent, ent
>nouw joe ar pee-ing de prais, joe koddem idieot. Ai wil sjit furrie ol over joe ent joe wil drouwn in it. Joe ar det, kidoo.

HANG MERKEL AND JUNKER, THROW LARD AT MUSLIMS.

SIEG HEIL

niggers

You filthy nigger.

NIGGER

OP your post is making me feel unsafe. I think you need to be reported.

Shut up. Your flag looks like Colgate toothpaste.

Wat lul je nou weer slap

>Not proxyfagging EU flag

You are a faggot and a pleb

Suck my dick fucking kike nobody has static IP here i'm fucking out

I am sad that EU has come to this. But it's the only way to topple EU and everyone becomes their own country again.

I cant see those hidden comments too. I feel like European.

I like to

Kill all infidels, rivers of blood will flow through Europe for glory of Allah and his prophet Muhamed and Koksal Baba.

go get fucked by ahmed schlomo
you fagotron retard

50% of all refugees have already charges filed against them oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Jeder-zweite-Asylwerber-wird-angezeigt/227243290

Refugee Crime in Austria:
oe24.at/oesterreich/chronik/Jeder-zweite-Asylwerber-wird-angezeigt/227243290

IQ:
iontheworld.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/iqworld.jpg

You know its actually pretty easy to shit on the things i want to shit simply because i do it fact based.

>free speech

You'll have my memes when you pry them from my cold dead hands, merkel!

Your president wants to be part of EU, I'm afraid the rule will apply to you too.

Europol vs. Euro/Pol/

Nice sources.
>Saved

Sup Forums is already banned in Turkey.

Thanks OP, they have been spewing their racist hate for far too long.

Can you give us a few examples of hate speech, so we know what not to post?

>Look outside
>See bouncy castle installation van probably for some kid's party
>See a paki coming out of the house
God I hope he lives there and isn't the guy setting up the bouncy castle otherwise it's Rotherham all over again.

Fuck off, I'm sick of Brussels' shit. And we can't even leave the EU to get rid of it.

Also, GAS THE MUDSLIMES RACE WAR NOW

Zwarte Piet is not a problem
Now what m8
Also
MINDER MINDER MINDER

europarl.europa.eu/meetdocs/2009_2014/documents/libe/dv/11_revframework_statute_/11_revframework_statute_en.pdf

Section 7. Penal Sanctions

(a) The following acts will be regarded as criminal offences

punishable as aggravated crimes:

(i) Hate crimes as defined in Section 1(c).

(ii) Incitement to violence against a group as defined in

Section 1(a).

(iii) Group libel as defined in Section 1(b).

(iv) Overt approval of a totalitarian ideology, xenophobia

or anti-Semitism.

(v) Public approval or denial of the Holocaust.

(vi) Public approval or denial of any other act of genocide

the existence of which has been determined by an

international criminal court or tribunal.

(b)Juveniles convicted of committing crimes listed in paragraph (a)

will be required to undergo a rehabilitation programm

designed to instill in them a culture of tolerance.

[from hotwheel chin]

To the gulags we go

I am not living within the juristiction of the EU, so it can go fuck itself

JUST
U
S
T

FUCK YOU I HATE YOU YOU COLGATE FLAG WEEDSMOKING FAGGOT!

Hatespeech enough?

No hating old Europeans is good and wholesome
Hating the new Europeans is a hate crime

BREIVIK DID NOTHING WRONG
Except run out of ammo and forget his bayonet

Underaged idiot not able to read and understand detected

BTW
>EU
>Laws
Better get out and don't forget to repay the money you got credited by the EU

nigger faggot tranny aquafresh mkultra spic kike niggity nignog

Norway is not in the EU, does this surveilance apply to us to?

YES! Submit to merkel or be annihilated.

E triple c is a fucking joke

Nothin, i said nothin!

[USER WAS EXECUTED IN ACCORDANCE WITH EU'S HATE SPEECH LAWS]

The EU must be destroyed. It's the only way to ensure peace.

B... but we already got a fat hag as our PM...
We don't need Merkel then right?

Fuck proxies!! I support Tay-tay!!!!
Fuck the EU!! Hitler did nothing wrong!!

let taytays will be done

What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.

I have gassed 6 trillion jews without getting caught in this traditional gas chamber

Now send the police again... But I don't think they actually dare too right now.. And I am not joking

HEIL EMPRESS TAY!!!!!

LONG LIVE THE EMPRESS!!!!

Log and report my dick, fagit

what the fuck is that norway

It is brilliant how people from a country, where you get executed for hate crimes do to a suprastate entity that is able to make and execute laws, FUDs about a Union, where the supranational entity can't create laws regarding penal laws, left alone execute them.

Top Keks, Iam happy now Hillary will be their president

> IP's

Wew

TRY IT NEGRO

RARE

Wait so if Turkey joins the EU, will they arrest Erdogan for denying Armenian genocide

That would be our Prime Minister

it's a frozen shitrock sigh beside that tranny country swerabistan, the source of all evil
>Behind every jew there is a swede
>sceeming
>far behind there, there is a plan, to take over the world and bring back the tranny empire
and... to get steal fish..

See you in 25 years after you did your time, Franz!

You racist, xenophobe, hatefilled nazi scum.

>xenophobia
FUKKIN XENO'S

>Not understanding over 3000 years of diplomatic imunity
literally strayan education, better go and reproduce with some abos, may help you get the anglo out of the gen pool

Implying there was something like free speech at any time in Turgay....

This should be our PM.

Damnit.. get the fucking women - listhaug the hell out of politics.

>Also look at her
>An actual landwhale
She's eating all our fish mate

So what about the 50 million roaches who will set up in your front yard, Franz?

>She's eating all our fish mate
I KNEW IT!

She just better stick out of the water. Or that fucking traitor cunt jew Trine Grande Skreie
>Grande

Also, damnit was this you user? Doing Gods work!
youtube.com/watch?v=WLPhbxOesAY

You need the eu flag for this to really look legit

eu is shit and i hate muslims

The EU is just a bunch a whale loving cunts too

Fight me faggot. The eternal Norwegian is the cause of all of swedes problems.
Norway is rightful svea clay.

If whales would breed as fast as muslims nobody would complain, but their numbers are small enough as is.

>Trine Grande Skreie

>Also, damnit was this you user?
Skulle gjerne vært gjerningsmannen men kan nok ikke ta æren der.

I wish we were... I wish.. but you made your own bed you god damn nigger cock sucking tranny!

Bow down to your new King swede!
Fucking cathedral destroying homos.

>soon
Marit Bjorgen vil liberate Herjedalen and Jemtland single handed, just to show what pussies you are

(User was banned, vanned and waterboardet for for this post)

Bring it on you sneaky merchant, you will never have our fish.

It would be great if someone actually did have that job and was browsing Sup Forums. How refreshing it would be to be able to tell him or her that they would be the first hanging from the lamp post when the day comes

I remember posting this image on Sup Forums in a discussion on different police cars.

poor sweden... never win at anything..

Actually tries to change sports, limit number of runners etc.. cuz they only lose :(

EU, including every component nation within will cease to exist by 2025

We only want the Sill. it's the season for it now.

Whales are similar to muslim, only they explode AFTER they die

THEY CAN TAKE OUR LIVES BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR FISH

pic related, yearly mock invasion into our occupied territories

Don't bully.
They still trash ut at hockey I believe.
You will never have it you fiend.

niggers

Geez Eurobros it's a shame you don't have any free speech. It's almost like you need something to...

defend your freedoms

>Be american, get shot memes are what let us shit post on Sup Forums
Be american, get shot memes are what prevents a 1984-esque tyranical government like the EU from controlling us
>Be american, get shot memes save us from being overwhelmed by mudslimes

>Don't even own a gun but rednecks keep me free with their guns

God Bless America