Drawthread: Cardgame Edition

Drawthread: Cardgame Edition

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Draw danny devito as a snake

Requesting Yin and Yang (from Yin Yang Yo) participating in some brotherly-sisterly love.

Requesting a short vore comic of this girl swallowing a tiny person whole and alive. One panel where she's holding them above her open mouth, another where she gulps them down, and a third where it shows them in her stomach as she falls asleep

Taking requests now.

not me, fake thread.

You could give dub-dubs a try. But then again, you won't. Keep up the good work.

/r/ more art of this cutie, perhaps him being a crybaby or something

It indeed is spitroast's thread. Make a new one.

What the-

requesting this coloured

Whats wrong are yo-

Greetings new thread gentlemen.

Switching to red only, and I won't be reposting old images.

This thread is going to be deleted, I suggest we make a new one.

Elle

Requesting her being pet. Thank you!

Your waifu is TRASH!

Requesting all your drama, suffering, and cognitive dissonan--Thanks for the speedy deliveries!

Bring me Solo

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA

gib rookiâ„¢ pls

gib rooki is cute.

Do not engage. This guy has been doing nothing but haunting drawthreads for years and has had fucking hundreds of drawings of his stupid waifu done. He's also horribly ungrateful and abusive. If this isn't secretly his job, he fucked up pretty badly in the game of life.

Oh, I thought he was just an unfortunate soul, that didn't get his delivery. And it's one post per thread, I'm not sure how haunting that is haha.

>He's also horribly ungrateful and abusive
lol