Everyone other than americans and brits. if you had to choose between brexit and trump, which would you pick?

everyone other than americans and brits. if you had to choose between brexit and trump, which would you pick?

Brexit, obviously.

both

Heil Hitler

Interestingly enough, I was actually thinking about making a thread about this today but you beat me to it. Anyway, I would choose Brexit if I had to choose one of them because Trump would not last for more than 8 years whereas Brexit is permanent.

ding ding ding

I would choose death.

this

i said everyone other than brits and americans. learn to read in a language other than arabic, it only took us 400 years

bump (interested to see more opinions about this)

trump

Trump, he can liberate Europe during his second term.

Trump. Because the only country that affect the economy of the rest of the world is America. Why would I care about Europe?

>argie education

So be it

So tell me why Brexit is more relevant for Latin America than Trump? You can't.

Brexit is more relevant for the world because Brexit would encourage other EU countries to break away from the EU, which is a MAJOR, MAJOR setback to the globalist agenda which also wants an American Union that includes the United States. Brexit affects more than just the UK, trust me.

Intrestlingly enough, I was actually thinking about bumping this thread myself but you beat me to it. Anyways, I was taking a shit just now and noticed there was no toilet paper. But never the less I waltzed down stair with fresh poo clinging to my pubic hair. In a panic I thought back to my navy seal training. They thought us that when in the wild it is best to dig a hole and bury your shit because it can attract dangerous animals such as bears or Indians. So without a moments hesitation i gripped my pick aex and started hitting my basement floor. After the hole was dug, I ran back up to my bathroom to get the piece of dukie, but it was gone?!?! Shocked, i searched high and low for it untill I found it in an ruastic wearhouse. the lig was scared, he knew what was to come. He fought me hard as i pulled his pants down the smell of whiskey still on my breath. Tears began to stream from the turds face. After a final thrust i ejaculated inside of it. But i was still in a conundrum, I needed to dispose of the body. I dragged the shit into my fiat bambino and drove to Greenhills woods. Where i carved a spear from an old brach and thrust it into the ground. I later mounted the 2 day old fudge log ontop of the pike for every other turd in the woods to see.
Some say my shit post is still there to this day

still didnt wipe my tho

Trump

Mexican here.
I'd pick brexit.

But you didn't tell me where that affect Latin America, that only affect the US. In fact if you watch TV here or talk to people. NO ONE even know about whats happening or anything about EU.

you'd best just be fucking visiting, cunt.

I'd choose Trump because I think it has more symbolic significance, and would thus be more inspiring to the masses. Promoting nationalism is the most important goal, in my opinion, and directly legitimizing these ideas to the mainstream seems like the best way forward. Some essentially Muslim country leaving the EU doesn't have the same impact.