Play Off Semi Final - 2nd Leg

Reading v Fulham

Reading - Al-Habsi, Gunter (c), Blackett, Ilori, Moore, Van den Berg, Evans, Williams, Swift, Grabban, Kermorgant.

Fulham - Bettinelli, Fredericks, Kalas, Ream, Malone, McDonald, Johanesen, Kebano, Cairney (c), Ayite, Aluko.

1 - 1

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rp3toJ9cAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Michael_Jackson
youtube.com/watch?v=Iad3gV-9C1U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can we do it?

Get in urz!

who /feelingsickwithnerves/?

come on you cottagers

FELIXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

lmao

COME ON FULHAM

here

you now remember John Paintsil

Lol oh wow

>Hangeland was then told to perch on the end of a massage table and spend the afternoon in that position with a slab of cheese carefully positioned on the sore spot. The cheese, according to Magath, would have soothing effects.

>inb4 al habsi scores a hat trick and explodes killing everyone in a half mile radius as his celebration

Reminder Fulham wouldn't have been relegated if Meulensteen wasn't sacked

Who should I root for here lads?

fucking this, in the two games up until meulensteens sacking we had drawn away to united and only lost by 1 goal which was a refball penalty in the last minute against liverpool with god-mode suarez in the team.

Reading should be liquidated purely for this monstrosity.

youtube.com/watch?v=_rp3toJ9cAQ

let MJ guide you

That refball vs Liverpool still gives me nightmares

lads the game hasn't even started and i'm already sweating fucking spinal fluid and shitting myself, not sure if i'll make it the full 90 without my heart giving out.

So progressive and upbeat! I hope everyone involved stays (HIV) positive

>Kebano
>Kaban-O

What does this mean britbro? What did MJ mean by this?

it's just football

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Statue_of_Michael_Jackson

lads, whats the point of Reading?

This reading tinpot meme is just so pathetic. Grow the fuck up mate.

Who /URZZZZZ/ here?

>meme

fuck off

do away goals count

Thank you based britbro. I was leaning towards them after their appearance on the Europa League final.

I feel for you mate. The worst experience of my football supporting life was watching my team lose a play-off final live (West Brom vs Derby in 2007). Makes the whole season feel like a waste of time

No, apparently

Doesn't it have one of the largest uncontested catchment areas in British football?

When we lost to Swansea in 2011 that was horrible. Although, it was great to see us beat West ham and Southampton an route to the title a year later.

The greasy paki that bought the club got rid of it though

and we were relegated the next season

Any streams?

>tfw my usual streams are all blocked at work
Fulham pls

why is fulham not playing Ragnar Sigurdsson?

soccerstreams.online, same as always

To not be as shit as Bracknell or Slough?

I watched West Ham get relegated by fucking Crystal Palace live.
I was slightly irritated

Because REEEEEEEAAMM

injured

>why is fulham not playing Ryan Sessegnon?
ftfy

BETTINELLI

lel the arsenal stadium is literally less than 1/3 full

looks hilarious

I really wish West Ham would have been relegated, it would have been fucking incredible seeing about 20k people turn up each week in that stadium.

>reminder Fulham sold McCormack to Aston Villa for a profit and went from relegation battle tier to the playoffs in the span of one season

> Yann Kermorgant
> Liam Moore

I'm conflicted. Should I hate Reading or not?

Without his goals last season they would probably have been relegated

Kermorgant, why oh why?!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Iad3gV-9C1U

Numbers mean he chips his penatly tonight.

same for the season before. Its simply the difference between relying on one guy for offence as opposed to getting everyone involved.

Oh shit.

Not gonna lie, former Reading fan here. This is fucking hilarious watching Reading crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let these guys get promoted to the PL.

Shame he couldn't do anything for us at Forest, if he hadn't had his problems and got scoring we might have avoided a relegation battle earlier on

>former

free kick goal incoming

Without Jokanovic coming in to save them they would probably be relegated you mean?

Fuck, I thought Al-Habsi was just a meme?

don't worry he is

Going for a shite, fully expecting a goal before I get back

>you now remember when he was being linked to top clubs while he was at wigan

elite shitposter checking in

fuckin hell fulham bottling their chances, are they gonna lose 0-0?

go to bed pooposter

God damn

> Former
> That flag

Back to Liverpool or Celtic then?

without Mattila in the squad they have no finnish

i'm more surprised people remember mattila played for us let alone make a joke about it.

>Liverpool boss Brendan Rodgers wants to snatch Wigan’s giant shot-stopper Ali Al Habsi in a shock £7 million move – as he looks for TWO new keepers, writes The Sunday People.

>Rodgers has told his spies to find him a senior No.1 and a young understudy as he plans to shake up that department in the next stage of his Anfield revolution.

>Oman international skipper Al Habsi has been a stand-out for Latics since joining them from Bolton – and the Kop talent spotters reckon he is the perfect replacement for Pepe Reina.

I just remember him because he was supposed to be one those "moneyball" players that the college roommate of Khan's son signed and then the next year turned down taking perriera on loan from United because of his "stats"

Of course it was Brenny

anyone but london

reading have a finnish on the bench, it's an omen!

Cum on you whites!

last time i went to the duplo stadium

who is actively trying to lose the most? or are they both just trying for the single point?

das racisd

Both sides are too scared to concede, so they won't commit forward

is the away goals rule active in this?

nope

no

oh, its a re-run of that episode
If Fulham lost because they kept trying to attack and conceded a counter I would be happier than if they play scared, try to put up a wall, and concede some fluky bullshit goal

Fulham need to play their normal game. They are the better team. They will score if they attack

yes, but they play at neutral grounds so it doesnt count anyway

so funny.

coyw, its literally the only team i can root for with a good conscious. super nice fans, pleasant football, played a massive role in the development of american players. but i wont pretend to like them when i cant watch any of their games.

conscience*

Does anyone else have this feeling of helplessness when you can't watch your club in an important match? I mean, you know that you watching the match or not has no actual impact on the performance or outcome, but it still makes you feel a part of it.

very annoying they put gentleman jim behind a paywall, espeically when they're in the championship

this, all of last season I would listen to Gentleman Jim and then watch the full match and highlights on the site a few days later. Now there is pretty much no way for me to follow the club unless they get selected for a televised match

Reading, nul points

Wew

Seems a bit harsh that like

FULHAM HAVE FUCKED IT

at least i got one season of jewing khan out of some money because fulham are pretty much the only team to put their highlights and match coverage behind a pay wall you could just watch the highlights on the whoever we were playing's site.

>Reading will go up

fuck off reading.

pointless little plastic club