DON'T GET MARRIED

DON'T GET MARRIED
>Sexless for 4 years
>She's stay at home
>Wakes up at 11am every day
>I work 5 nights a week
>I'm in school full time
>I wake up my 3 year old son for school and make his breakfast and see him to school
>I wake up and get him ready for bed and get him to sleep then go to work
>My wife doesn't cook
>I wash my own clothes
>For my birthday I got a towel and a cabinet to install for her
>For her birthday she got an Apple watch, PS4, and a 500 dollar painting easel

I hope I don't wake up tomorrow.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XVMvQhxN_M8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Since when do 3 year olds go to school tho?

Wow, your wife sucks.

Maybe you should talk to her instead of bitching about it

Pre-K

I agree. I can't say anything or she starts insulting me and somehow everything is my fault. We went to a counselor and she said he was biased because he said she needed to work on things
So we went to a woman counselor
She said the same thing
So my wife demanded we stop going because she was getting her feelings hurt.

If not for my kid I'd of off'ed myself years ago.

Mate your life is a fucking joke.
Grow a spine ffs

holy fuck did i write that? you basically said the same shit as me dxcept im not at school im working, i feel for ya

gets married. has child. u fkd rip

not op but i do it for my kids

You poor cunt
But tbh I don’t have any sympathy, you got yourselves into this mess

Divorce. Broken marriages are even worse then a rough divorce. The kid is three now divorce now and spare the rough teenage years. Also she's unemployed you'll get custody. Fuck it.

Consult a lawyer and divorce her, do NOT pay her shit all. Be thankful your son is still young, do it before he's old enough to understand please.

Sounds like you're a horrible judge of character. All the signs she was a lazy bitch were there, you choose to ignore them.

Sucks to suck.

This guy knows, OP here.
My kid is my world, he makes me feel great.
I just feel bad his mom is so shit.
He wants me to put him to bed because I'll pat his back, or hold him for a while, cuddle, etc.
My wife doesn't touch him, me, or anyone.
I thought for a while she had to be cheating on me but I made sure she wasn't.
She's just a heartless, soulless, lifeless, greedy, emotionless, self-serving bitch.

Should have married a latina, they may be crazy bitches but my wife is loyal, wants to work and cooks and cleans like she was made for it. What can you do? Be a man, If shes not going to do jack shit around the house or for you, start cheating.

I was walking across the stage at MIT to accept my diploma when I was 4, working for NASA by 4 and a half, and now I’m married with 3 children of my own at 5.

Cheating crossed my mind.
I'm not ugly, but I have put on weight due to no sex, working nights, stress eating, and school stress.
I had the opportunity too but I just couldn't bring myself to do it.
Everyone on Sup Forums and /adv/ says cheating is never justified.

It only gets worse.
Document it - keep a diary.
Get prepared for the divorce. She''ll try for custody.
Best wishes, user.
Been there for 30 years. Don't be noble.

see
Don't bitch out, do it FOR your kid.

Truth.

Tell her how it is, tell her you and her are either going to go to marriage counseling till you work it out or you're leaving with the kid and she'll have to figure it out for herself.

OP here, 8 years in so far.
Keep hoping for a change but it's obvious I'm wasting the best years of my life with someone who uses me for money and a free ride.

sounds like you need to slap the piss out of her and let the guy she is fucking while you are at work take care of her

just go out for a pack of cigarettes and don't come back

diaries don't hold up in court. That advice is stupid.

You married her for better or worse.
Stick it out until your dead, you deserve it.

kek everyone i went to highschool with has kids and their life is hell. I'm a neet at 26 who's too fat to knock anyone up and i am euphoric

And it's the quickest way to lose custody. Don't give that bitch your kid.

I can't imagine getting married. My longest relationship was 2 years and it was dead after 1. Men and women weren't meant to co-exist like that.

OP here.
Today I woke up after 2 hours because my wife was yelling at her little dogs for shitting in the house.
Then my inlaws came over and asked me why the house was a mess and my car was dirty.

I don't want to off myself but if I could just pass in my sleep that would be great.

>wife is dogshit lazy loser
>guilted me into doibg something nice for her on my own birthday
>she got neat toys that she'll probably get bored of in a week or two like a spoiled child for her birthday
>mfw I'm such a massive cuck that can't stand up to my wife whom is completely dependant on me in a way that she will respect me

"You wanna tear this family apart over a damn PS4 because you're a grown spoiled brat princess syndrome child go the fuck ahead. I'm done with your shit. You want to ruin our son's life, go ahead. He'll grow up to resent you, and he'd be right to. You want to go live with your parents for the rest of your life because no other man would be stupid enough to date a 30 something woman that sits on her ass and plays video games all day and STILL thinks the world owes her something. Go ahead. If you want this family to workn if you want to have a haopy husband, if you want to stop feeling so insecure and feel like an actual adult for a change... here. Do your own goddamned laundry. Make your own food. Buy your own toys. I'm over it."

God damn, OP, be a man.

you need a bbc to come fuck some sense into your wife while you gargle the drippins

Sure, I could say this.
I have said stuff like this.
I just don't want the emotional abuse I'll get for saying it.
I firmly believe that men, not women, are the true emotional sex, and are much more in tune than women who simply use it as a means to an end to get what they want.

that makes no sense at all

that's fucked up.

>Sexless for 4 years
>I wake up my 3 year old son
got some bad news for you bro

>What is pregnancy
Sup Forums's resident genius.

When a woman doesn't cook, what does she really bring to the table in a family? Their kids are usually fat with bad skin. They are usually sexually over-confident. But why would a guy marry someone who wants to have kids and she doesn't cook? That's a big, giant red flag that you ignored.

youtu.be/XVMvQhxN_M8

Listen to the JP, OP. Listen to his infinite wisdom. He will save your life.

what a fucking Sup Forumsro. Cheating is NEVER justifed. The guilt stays with you too. Your son will know your sacrifice and respect you as his hero.

but definitely keep a diary and documentary of everything. This is you and your son's future. Take him home.

See
And quit being a fucking schmooze. It's pathetic.

Things that didn't happen.

>but I made sure she wasn't.

How? You work 5 nights a week.

This isn't don't get married, it's don't be you.

dont think about it just do it. put an add on clist. common

nah man kill yourself so she gets left with the kid and learns some responsibility. (or you know, fake your death)

Yeah, you said some stuff, but you didn't back it up. Next time you come home and the house is a mess and she's sitting around playing PS4, grab the TV, rip it off the entertainment center, cords and all, then go dump it in the trash outside while you cut the ends off of the cables.

When she asks wtf you're doing, after you dump it in the wastr bin, walk past her without looking at her and calmy say "house is a mess. Clean up after yourself like an adult, or go back to mommy and daddy."

When she say hurtful shit to you, ignore the piss out of her, and she will take it to the nuclear option. She'll threaten divorce. This is when you turn your head like a puppet and give her the joker smile, and say "Good. I look forward to it" then go back to ignoring her.

Don't doubt how much good it does to show a woman that yoy can lose your shit and still be emotionally in control. THAT shit terrifies them because it shows that they can't hurt you. You can only win like this. That's all tgat you can do. Quit being a weinie-puff-junior and lose your shit on her just one time. Take it to that scary place, and she'll habe your clothes ironed and folded next time you come home.