What do you think about curling?

What do you think about curling?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7CUojMQgDpM?t=3m27s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Surprisingly watchable (had a Canadian room mate that watched it).

Relaxing to watch. Need to figure out the scoring and rules so I enjoy it moreI'm

I randomly saw some mixed dubs....and this russian babe was on.

this.
been inclined to know the process of how ice is made. Looks pretty cool though, just haven't watched as much as I'd like

Would be more watchable if they did it naked like the Greeks did.

European immigrants make good maid slaves. Probably why they sweep floors for sport

>dat black nail polish
Found a new waifu

i wanna cum inside curling girls when they are changing after a game.

Eh?

Curling is Canada's REAL national sport!

this tbh

>curling
it's gay

>Canada's REAL national sport
well it's because canada is gay

Its Scottish, you hoser.

It alone is the reason to bother watching the Olympics... i absolutely love the sport.

Fantastic.
The winter olympics needed more milfs.

youtu.be/7CUojMQgDpM?t=3m27s

I like it when women squat down and yell "HURRY...HURRY HARD!!!"

I'm fascinated by it. Along with speed skating and the sled sports, its why I tune into the Winter Olympics

Some of the girls have nice butts.

nice

Better when using cats for the stone

>watching some people just
>literally throwing rocks
entertainment these days

oversimplification ftl

I think it's crazy that it's a world-wide Olympic event and not just something a few drunk people do in a small town somewhere in Canada.

Actualy i've started to love it because of Eve muirhead nad Anna słoan

how is that fucking interesting to watch
what the fuck

This

You forgot the best part: they are cleaning the floor. It is not even messy. Wow!

Better than golf or baseball.

All i know is that the norwegian team is lit af

>watching people hit balls with a force

its actually a real sport unlike the ones that rely on fallible human judging like figure skating.

lads

>What do you think about curling?

It's interesting, but I wish the Olympics had less faggotry and more classic shit. I want it to be the strongest single person from each country competing in multiple events that show feats of strength. Air rifle, who can prance around to music on ice, ice bowling with brooms, swimming to music... this is all faggotry that has no place in the Olympics. Olympics should be things like endurance running, speed running, lifting, wrestling, and other things that are displays of raw strength and agility.

these guys brings different pattern pants every tourney. I heard they brought 12 different pants for this olympics.

Im watching all curling in jjoo lol

It's hard as fuck to do.

Did 1 class with a few friends for shits and giggles, and it's impossible to stay on your fucking feet, never mind get the stone down the ice with any level of accuracy.

Always seem to end up watching it when the Winter Olympics are on.. Not sure why though. Wouldnt mind having a go either

It's cool and shit, though, I'd rather watch shit like hockey and curling tournaments that support the sport rather it be the olympics.