What do u guys think about my new tattoo? be honest please

what do u guys think about my new tattoo? be honest please

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hjzI1Wu-IcE
chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-Syndicate-prison-gang-remains-a-force-to-1692188.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is it for yourself or for the world?

is that magic marker? i hope that isnt permanent op

Not bad. Mean anything or just?.?

What a dumb question. Of course it's for the world. Anyone who gets a huge visible tattoo and says its for themselves is lying to you and probably to themselves but they're too dumb to know it.

religious or american ?

To be honest, it's wannabe edgy, so it's cringy.

You didn't understand the question. I was asking if it's for himself (inverted cross) or for the world (christian cross).
Also, thanks for the highly professional analysis of other people's minds. I hope somebody pays you for your insights.

I saw a fucker with a huge arm tat that said "family first" and I'm like, "you can't just remember that?! You have to tattoo it on you?! Why, to show girls you have a sensitive side. See, what I do is I just put my family first. Why the fuck would anyone get a tat like the other than to get her der conversation out of it?"

its for my dead grandpa who was very religious.

Cover it up with a sweet Jet plane.

it looks pretty cool. i admire anyone who wears their religion proudly even though athicucks would probably ridicule you. you are good with the lord and bold with your beliefs.

for the worlds point of view

Oh. Well thanks for asking a vague and shitty question. Maybe learn how to articulate your thoughts. I bet you have an arm tattoo yourself. And probably at least one "monster energy" article of clothing.

Jesus

Too big. should've made it smaller.

Fuck that, he's dead now.
Keep him in your mind, stupid tattoo.
0lus isn't that the exact shit the Christian Bible tells you not to do, get marks for the dead?

looks like electrician tape :D

calm down vato

Upside down cross, eh? Neat.

If it's inverted then it's edgy as fuck. If christian then it's just boring

Oh my god kill yourself, faggot. "You proudly believe the bed-time stories of a barely literate 2000 year old Bronze Age tribal people are truth." Derp good jerb!

ugly as tatto u cringy kid

Odelay

Satanic Cross
Jesus Cross

Beck

youtube.com/watch?v=hjzI1Wu-IcE

Hope you like this question, OP. You're going to be asked it for the rest of your life.

You sound like an idiot dude.

he meant orale which beck did mean when he named his album that, except beck spelled it how he as a gringo said it. it worked out pretty good

there is no such thing as a "satanic cross" peter just felt that he was not worthy to be crucified the same way jesus was so he requested to be crucified upside down.

fucking Satanic Cross

kind of basic, which way is up?

LMAO

You should get another tattoo that says this side up

it'll be a good guide for what you should do next

I think the Minutemen are a great band.

supposed to be this way

Oh yeah. But you sound like a brilliant mind defending a book that was written thousands of years ago, that preaches shit like Noah's ark and Adam and Eve, and Jesus floating away as truth, and has been edited over and over by governmental powers. Yeah. You're so smart to believe the bible is real. Might as well just believe spider man is real.

So if I were to get this thing I drew, you'd be cool with that?
>pic related

R.I.P grandpA :'(

Jesus musta had a hella long left art.

Why make it so thick.

Could have gotten a small one

Hands up, upside down cross.
Hands down, proper cross.

>are

This

praise the lord!

Nice, I'm christian, too.

Right? And it's a little..."off."! Like, it looks like one side is a bit longer than the other and the angles aren't exactly 90 degrees or something.

The cross of St. Peter has been co-opted by Satanism because of the change in popular interpretation. Literally all of our imagery is just a corruption of Christian iconography.

Im actually only 15 and it is for my granpa, im not super religious myself altough a little bit. I just did it for my grandpa and to remember him and have a piece of him on my until death.

Fucking dumb apart from pissing off Christians

sure. but i actually think satanism is stupid lol. its edgy as fuck, and really just tells everyone you grew up in white suburbia cushy as fuck and its your way to rebel against your parents, and really, why would you want to go to hell at all? like really lol also, take art classes. that shit sucks. or just have the artist improve it

to be honest go fuck urself

Mine is cooler, and I earned it

texas syndicate??

The upside down cross (inverted cross) is a widely misinterpreted symbol. It's origin begins with Saint Simon Peter, one of the twelve apostles of Jesus Christ. Saint Peter was crucified upside down as a sign of humility that he was not worthy of the same death as Jesus.

>texas syndicate??
Correct.

*tips fedora*

fat poor kid

chron.com/news/houston-texas/article/Texas-Syndicate-prison-gang-remains-a-force-to-1692188.php

LMAO it's so obvious you're uncomfortable with it after immediately saying you're proud of someone wearing their religion proudly
sperg

Have you actually looked into it? The whole point of Satanism is to enshrine yourself as the one that determines your own existence, revelling in your carnal nature as a human and indulging in earthly pleasures. Also, get fucked nigger. I at least put in the effort to make something instead shitposting all fucking day. Seriously, show me something you've drawn and prove you can do better.

>be 1000s of years ago
>be member of ruling class. Mega rich and powerful
>got rich and powerful by stealing, killing, and manipulating
>realize there's tons of slaves and low class. Like TONS AND TONS.
>shit...they could decide to gang up on me and take all my shit. I'd have no chance.
>there's not enough gaurds. Even army is too small compared to amour of poor.

THEY WILL COME TAKE MY SHIT EVENTUALLY...think...how to prevent...
>idea!
>make them think that not killing me and taking all my shit is THEIR idea. That even tho the only way to get crazy rich and powerful is to kill and steal, that they are "better" for not doing it.
>"guess what all you poor! There's a guy who knows God and he told me to tell you that being poor is actually AWESOME. You shouldn't try and steal shit. And also don't even want my shit. Oh, and don't look at my wife. Just stay poor and be happy about it cuz you're so much better off poor! I promise. Man, I sure wish I was poor cuz, oh no! Being rich is bad! Oh, wow! You lucky poor! So lucky! Ok, well...bye! Remember, don't touch my shit! Oh yeah, and if you don't believe this stuff we'll kill ya ;)"

Jesus is fake, stupid.

no. satanism is silly.

Turbokek. This is hysterically true.

And cucking yourself to a bronze age zombie kike isn't?

actually, no.

weel if you going every sunday to the church, u ar fucking cuck

Hi. 3rd party here. Actually it like REALLY is. It's like REALLY REALLY stupid to believe the bible. And although Satanisim IS INDEED silly, it's a waaaaay better choice than Christianity.

I like you. Let's be friends.

See, I'm not denying that my thing is autistic and edgy as a straight razor. But you on the other hand can't seem to grasp the concept that you present is practically basted in disingenuousness. It is fundamentally antithetical to human nature. Every principal presented in regards to how you treat others and yourself in Christianity is. I could care less if you want to believe it, but to deny that it has a dodgy premise at best is intellectually dishonest.

Glad to hear ur also a satanist! Satan loves you always remeber that

LMAO. Says the dude who clearly has no idea what real satinism is about and gets all his information from autistic basement dwellers on Sup Forums and edgy highschool kids. What's silly is believing in any religion that dictates how you should live your life by making idle threats about an afterlife that will consume you in burning sulfur pits if you don't follow their hollow messages.

really gay. you'll regret it the way I regret my commie tat soon

He's turning in his grave, I guarantee it.

so is it the cross of Jesus or the cross of Saint Peter?

cross of jesus

Let's see it faggot.
>With a timestamp so we know it's real.

tattoos are for niggers

i like it

im gonna get a cross on my chest that has my favorite verse (Mathew 5:14)

As someone with many tattoos I can tell you that's fucking marker, look at the edges it's smudged to hell, tattoos are lines not smudged to shit. Fuck off cuck.

nice trips. It depends on the tattoo owner. OP is probably too uneducated to know about the cross of st peter.

I want a full sleeve of the Virgin Mary.

You are truly a blind sheep, OP. Christianity is a lie and I am.willing to debate you. I hope you become as enlightened as I am someday.

Nice tattoo, OP. Now you can be friends with this guy.

It looks like shit.

>aids

Well if you get them DOC style, they kinda do. Depends on who's picking it, I guess. But yes, OP is indeed a faggot with a sharpie cross on his arm.

It's unoriginal and you're seeking validation.

GTFO.

You made up a character to discredit any atheistic beliefs. I don't see this and think "man, atheists sure are a bunch of fedora wearing pseudo-intellectuals." I think "man, Christians will do anything to hang on to their stupid and obviously false beliefs. Including creating a goofy mascot for anyone who points out their stupidity so they can feel still try and feel superior even with their ass-backward beliefs."

You're not smart. Your fragile psychology is showing.