Any one else agree h3h3's content is progressively getting worse. I struggle to sit through most of their recent videos...

Any one else agree h3h3's content is progressively getting worse. I struggle to sit through most of their recent videos...do you think it's time to stop?

Discuss

yeah dude his last video was terribad i stopped watching 30 seconds in

H3h3 was the best when ethan was just making reaction videos. It was funny sometimes when they brought his wife in front of the camera but it got worse. When ethan realised he got huge on youtube and started acting like some kind of a fucking youtube guru it just got really awful

After watching the video where he emotionfagged about his feelings, i think Hila is going to divorce him, and that will likely be the end of the channel.

I forgot he existed

Started watching pewdiepie. He is a wanna be filthy frank that browses /ylyl/ threads

His podcasts are becoming shit as well. So much so that he had to invite Jordan Peterson again even though he done a podcast with him not that long ago. Hes running out of ideas.

The only content nowadays of theirs i can really enjoy is the podcasts and even only some of those. I do miss the real reaction videos but i do understand why they stopped

Call me old if you'd like, but I've never seen even one of his videos. Would you consider that a good or a bad thing?

the exe videos are best

Pew pew

The podcasts are fun.

implying a kike will turn down a offer for easy money

Leaks, when?

Do they even bone?

To soon

You know she is dead in that image

Nah it's forgivable, but if you got a night to waste you could binge watch em

somehow this post really disturbs me

>realises channel is becoming shit
>uses depression card

I stopped exactly when he lampooned a Swede on saying "nigger" when the word has no cultural significance to him

The Jeff Dunham Fuck Dolls were the only thing keeping them afloat (in humor).

Sup Forums started loving him after he said nigger. that made a lot of 15 year old cocks hard.

YES. Tonkasaw and Andy Warski have the best streams on YouTube right now. Internet bloodsports are the future.

He really thought Pewdiepie saying Nigger was going to be as bad as the Jew sign episode so he jumped on the wagon and shit all over him. Little did he know people weren't that mad, and pewdiepie came out of it with people actually defending him, thus making Ethan look like a complete cunt.

just like with idubbz or filthy frank etc. they've gone from anti-youtuber into the same normiefag clickbait shit youtuber and are just not funny anymore i agree with you

did he do it?

Idubbbz content has actually increased hundred fold. The quality is next to non, he's still anti pc, but I think he's aware his audience is much larger, and tba all the old memes like nigger faggot are old as fuck. In fact after the leafy episode when he started doing the Whats in the box, you can see him struggling to find new content he's happy with without reverting to the same shit over and over.
But idubbbz content quality has gotten way better, and what he says is still worth listening too.

What are you talking about, he supported pewdie

Not at first...

E tu, Ethan?
FF isn't active anymore and Ian drops a content cop every five years to pay for lunch
I'd say that's fair

On his podcast he condemns the use of the word, only later to retract thst ststement. Ethsn is one to run with the wolves, will say, do anything to stsy with the masses....

It was getting worse for a while but recently I feel they've been getting better, especially the podcasts.

Dropped 7 CC in 2017 tho

Went right under the fucking radar. I'm honestly kinda shocked the sjws didn't sperg out over this one.

Really? Can you honestly say his last video on Zuck is a return to form video?

my b

Kids still love him, but most people see that he's stale as fuck.

Shes makes me rock hard for some reason, more pics ?

Whst do you think of his content, honestly?

why do people always have to make this type of stuff a thing? What happened to just not watching stuff you don't like and just leaving it at that?

It used to be entertaining, now it's just stale.

Its called a discussion between a fanbase.

thanks for explaining the obvious but that answered nothing.

People just live for the Content Cop. Kind of reminds me of ufc fans who only watch KO highlight reels...

I stopped watching maybe just over a year and a half ago. I think Ethan went from making videos because he liked it, to making videos because he had to. so the grade point average dropped.

It's also weird that he thinks he is some sort of moral voice of youtube....

Because I haven't stopped watching it, and wanted to see if other fans shared my opinion. Why is it do fucking hard for you to understand?
Fuck me, Sup Forums is full of traps, gays, and loli tarts, yet I'm getting called out in making a half decent thread...

You literally just re-explained the previous comment that I already said was obvious, and you only answered half the question. This thread serves no purpose and talking about this here wont get anything anywhere.

what happened to just not commenting in threads you don't like and just leaving it at that?

what happened to just not commenting in threads you don't like and just leaving it at that?

Not trying to achieve anything other than see what others views are, and I'd say the outcome has been pretty decent. Thread is dead, yet here you are bitching about nothing...

This should of been my reply...

When Ethan went from wierdo guy doing goofs n gaffs, to some sort of arbiter and police of the Alternative YouTuber scene, is when I knew it was over. That FUPA legal fund gave him a sense of self importance that he had to fucking get involved in everything. I don't wanna see you talking about outrage culture dumb ass. Just do what you were good at. Making fun of shit content and goofing off. Now it's always THIS IS IMPORTANT YOU GUYS AND LISTEN BECAUSE THIS IS SERIOUS!

This