Renegade Rising

This is the new face of the conservative movement. We will not vote for a RINO with new york values, nor will we support a Clinton or a communist. We are the renegade party. We are #FreaksForFrench

You've convinced me. I'm now a #Frenchkisser

DIE

This guy is a literal cuck.

this is why I'm now a #cruzmissile

top cuck

This guy is no rebel

Lambright is the renegade.

>A
>FUCKING
>KEK

I can see why Neocons being called cuckservatives makes them angry, because it's literal truth.

Not an argument. David French is a true conservative and the ONLY option for Americans who want to uphold traditional (read: correct) values.

Fuck you Ahmed. What would you know about conservatives? You're too busy watching your sister get railed by Mohammed to have any knowledge.

you mean a nigger loving cheater who joined the race near the finish line after trump was leading throughout the marathon yes you are right

get fucked you scum

Shut the fuck up you fucking poser ass faggot. French is better than any of the shitty alternatives.

I would rather vote for an idiot like Lambright than a retard who is apart of the "Renegade" party.

>Mehmet giving his opinion on American politics

Shouldn't you be sucking the bull's cum out of your wife's ass?

Neocon values are horseshit founded in 60s baby boomer politics. It's anti-racist libshit who jumped over to the conservative side because they were anti-Marxist and pro-America. The latter two of which were their only reasonable ideals but their vision of being 'pro-America' has been so skewered in a cocaine-fueled haze it has no bearing.

Neocons are cancer.

Low Test

Low Test confirmed!

Neocons are jewish actually. Their entire world view revolves around Israel

Pic related

hahaha the burger thinks this problem aint coming to you soon

and go watch tyrone cuck your wife you nigger lover

Fellow #Frenchhorns, who will our savior pick to be his running mate? My money is on Kevin D. Williamson.

General Bantz John Craddock will be his running mate

Except david French already said he's voting for donald trump.

It's like they were trying to find the one guy with a floppier face than the Don

>I'm a renegade

no one can beat hillary other than trump FACT

french is a cuck and nobody...he simply is not likable.,,might aswell vote fucking kasich or jeb you stupid cunts!

He said that before he was nominated by the renegade party

he basically killed himself before he even ran then

how can he attack trump with any vigor when he fucking supported him the daft twat?

>1 retweet

Not Freaky enough.