I just sucked my own dick for the first time. AMA

I just sucked my own dick for the first time. AMA.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1rMga2ejrXs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

how it taste?

Surprisingly, it was pretty much tasteless. It was salty for a second, but after that, nothing.

what method did you use. I can barely lick the head

Yeah, how ?

Something like this. I wasn't able to go much farther than the head myself.

then you didnt really suck your dick. I usually lay on back and put head by knees

Is it enjoyable through the pain in your neck?

From my experience i wanted to see if i could, it was pretty dumb. didnt feel like getting a blowjob

Looking back, it was actually more like that. I had a couple pillows behind my head too.

jealous

kinda... it was actually really tiring too

How long exactly HAVE you been logposting for?

Self facials and self sucking are overrated. Just made me remember why girls dont look at me

recommend me tactics how to stretch/contort so i can reach

10% feels like a blowjob
90% feels like sucking a dick

OP is gay since he had cock in his mouth

how do i do it?
i have a bit of belly and a 13 cm dick

I can almost reach it, and I can barely touch my tip, but you sir,deserve a fucking MEDAL!!!

Both of these are limiting factors. Since you can't grow a normal sized dick, you're gonna have to lose a lot of weight.

physics sucks

did you cum in your mouth?

I have once deepthroated myself. I did seldsucking for a week straight and on the sevent day I was able to deepthroat myself. I kinda liked sucking dick even I think I'm straight but immediately after I came to my mouth I regret that decision and I almost puked the cum out of my mouth because I was discussed. The orgasm didn't feel good either. I'd say 2/5 because sucking your dick is kinda nice.

i really really really like this picture

I've licked the tip before. I want to suck it more than I want a blowjob. I kinda want to find a dick to suck, but I find guys pretty gross in practice.

My cousin Walter died trying to suck his own dick, his mum found him on his bed, legs slung over him and balls resting on his chin...

RIP
At least he died doing what he loved

Was it really so hard to find someone to suck it for you?

its juust the kid from magic school bus?

are you shauna's ex? you look like him. do you have her nudes?

if I am mistaken I apologise

kek

On his lips.. At least quote it right

Confirmed fake. The next isn't the painful part.

How's it feel to be a faggot?

youtube.com/watch?v=1rMga2ejrXs

technically, it's masturbation if he does it alone

depends, if you've got bad technique you can ruin your neck without hurting your back much